Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-14-2014, 10:06 AM   #1
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future
Default lol after seeing a pic of aero for the first time

I'm 95% conviced that he would destroy diode
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:08 AM   #2
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

I feel like maybe u didnt see his picture at all based on this determination......?
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:09 AM   #3
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

I just saw a pic with him with a purple polo on

he didn't look wack like I thought he would, and I know how diode looks/acts

i don't even think it would be close
Old 01-14-2014, 10:18 AM   #4
Seyance
-

Battle Record: 0-4

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night VII

Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance

diode pic to thread.
i'm a leave these niggas leaking like i'm julian assange.
Seyance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:19 AM   #5
...the Nagger

its funny because when you look at the comments on the pics

all the white ppl are saying negative things like "look at this faggot, everyone look at aero"

when it ain't even really nothing bad in the pic lol

I know y'all roast just to roast but this what I mean sometimes when I say y'all ain't funny

there's a ten page roast on a pic that can't even really be roasted lol.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:21 AM   #6
Ghost1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Umm....that girl tho? Lol.
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:24 AM   #7
...the Nagger

she's a 6 in my area

whats wrong with a 6

did he marry her?

some of yall have married 6s and lower, I've seen pics but I often chose not to talk about ppls wives
Old 01-14-2014, 10:25 AM   #8
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

munster keepin it 1000 in this shit tbh

& that is aaaall
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:27 AM   #9
Ghost1

Regardless, weve determined thats not aero anyways

He posted that pic in 2010 an never posted another

I dint even think he really disputes that that is him at this point.....
Old 01-14-2014, 10:30 AM   #10
...the Nagger

so if its not him then.............................................. ............................................
Old 01-14-2014, 10:31 AM   #11
Seyance
-

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night VII

Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance Seyance

a 6? when 5 is average.. so your calling that girl above average? if she's above average for you then you don't really have any rights to be in this convo. she's a 4 at best.

Last edited by Seyance; 01-14-2014 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:33 AM   #12
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyance View Post
a 6? when 5 is average.. so your calling that girl above average? if she's above average for you then you don't really have any rights to be in this convo. she's a 4 at best.
what difference does it make if you think shes a 4 and I said shes a 6 in my area

which is an internet saying

either way neither one of us is marrying her
Old 01-14-2014, 10:33 AM   #13
Joe Metts

Battle Record: 14-6

Joe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant futureJoe Metts has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Joe Metts

Yea dude has one pic for years and its a black dude.

Thats the key ingredients for it really being a white person.
Joe Metts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 10:34 AM   #14
...the Nagger

and there are ppl on this site right now married to worse

fact
Old 01-14-2014, 10:34 AM   #15
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Metts View Post
Yea dude has one pic for years and its a black dude.

Thats the key ingredients for it really being a white person.
I can understand that but why even post the pic again then lol?

I thought that was him or something
Old 01-14-2014, 10:35 AM   #16
Seyance
-

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night VII

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
what difference does it make if you think shes a 4 and I said shes a 6 in my area

which is an internet saying

either way neither one of us is marrying her
exactly, so why are you talking about other peoples opinions of her if it don't matter to you? and directing it towards white people on the racist vibe.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:36 AM   #17
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyance View Post
exactly, so why are you talking about other peoples opinions of her if it don't matter to you? and directing it towards white people on the racist vibe.
because I'm a troll racist now

do I have to spell it out for you

and still

y'all talkin bout that girl like he married her

thats still a weak way to come at someone

esp when ppl IN THE THREAD are married to worse
Old 01-14-2014, 11:07 AM   #18
Ghost1

Quote:
I can understand that but why even post the pic again then lol?

I thought that was him or something
Ryan12 reupped the pic

That roast got re upped by him also.....it was an old roast.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:14 AM   #19
Seyance
-

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night VII

Quote:
because I'm a troll racist now

do I have to spell it out for you

and still

y'all talkin bout that girl like he married her

thats still a weak way to come at someone

esp when ppl IN THE THREAD are married to worse
all i know is a picture of some ugly bitch got posted and she got called her ugly, surprisingly. you then jumped to her defence with your own opinion on her.. belittling other people for having an opinion, LOL. but like you said, racist troll..etc
Old 01-14-2014, 11:51 AM   #20
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

eddie is v upset that he is a soft pooh bear

makes claims twiglike halfbreeds are problems for me

go back to your moms basement

already have proof you still live at home edward

sad :(

Tags
aero got molested as a kid, aero was n sav da last dance, big baby has herpes, diode works out to this thread, floyd gayweather