Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-22-2014, 05:37 PM   #21
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

This escalated quickly.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 05:39 PM   #22
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

This just in

Everything is entitlement

Including Germany paying reparations to Israel, the existence of Israel and the united states' reparations to Japanese internees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenland View Post
This escalated quickly.
I just wanted him to read even a liiiiitle bit of the article haha
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 05:59 PM   #23
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

I'm already a guilt ridden white man so I'll pass on the article.
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 06:28 PM   #24
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

US also paid reparations to native Americans.

And yes our country is sorely lacking in appropriate tax revenue, broke. And yes the government should not be profiting off of student loans. And other types of predatory practices like pay-day loans should be more regulated - their presence provides very little economic value, but exploit the most vulnerable people in society. This isn't the Middle Ages; we should be able to have compassion for the weakest people in our country without giving them handouts. The way to do that is to have appropriate regulation so people are responsible for their own decisions, but at the same time they aren't getting completely fucked by unethical business behavior.
Old 06-22-2014, 06:36 PM   #25
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Weakest people in our country?
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 06:46 PM   #26
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYSON View Post
Weakest people in our country?
Socioeconomically meaning the poorest people, yes. Regardless of skin color, these are the people that are most affected by the predatory practices I was referring to, and the least capable of advocating for themselves due to said poverty.
Old 06-22-2014, 06:53 PM   #27
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
Socioeconomically meaning the poorest people, yes. Regardless of skin color, these are the people that are most affected by the predatory practices I was referring to, and the least capable of advocating for themselves due to said poverty.
A better way of saying i quess.....

Do u know why???????
Old 06-22-2014, 07:10 PM   #28
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

U know what ill answer my own question. The 400 years of slavery, and the decades of oppression of education, jobs, and acceptance brought upon this product(the current african american poverty status). This what that made yet america wonders why. There is no accountability on americas mistakes except an apology and move on. Our so called socioeconomic inferiority is a complex stemed and birth from america....
Old 06-22-2014, 07:58 PM   #29
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Too much thinking going on in this thread. I'm tryna take a shit not read a graduate thesis on "sorry again, black people"
Old 06-22-2014, 08:40 PM   #30
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i read some of the article

can someone link that article/thesis whatever the dude mentioned by patrick sharkey

i refuse to believe that only 4 percent of white people live in poverty, that is pure nonsense, and malarkey.

but yea my problem with these discussions is i have no group to side with. im white but im of that miraculously hard to find 4 percent who lives in poverty.

i cant relate to either side enough to care about the subject
Old 06-23-2014, 01:06 AM   #31
oats
Steel Cut

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i read some of the article

can someone link that article/thesis whatever the dude mentioned by patrick sharkey

i refuse to believe that only 4 percent of white people live in poverty, that is pure nonsense, and malarkey.

but yea my problem with these discussions is i have no group to side with. im white but im of that miraculously hard to find 4 percent who lives in poverty.

i cant relate to either side enough to care about the subject
I didn't read it, but did it say 4% of white people or 4% of people in poverty are white? That would make more sense.
Old 06-23-2014, 06:04 AM   #32
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

it said 4 percent of white people, and 60 percent of black people live in poverty or whatever

which is insanity, not the black people part, thats common knowledge, and thats what the article is about im sure i stopped like halfway in, but the system being built in a way that the poor stay poor, and its difficult to get out from being poor because of how the systems built etc
Old 06-23-2014, 06:55 AM   #33
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
welfare and food stamps are enough reparation.
Salute
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:15 AM   #34
Masaii

Each family gets a watermelon. Next issue.
Old 06-23-2014, 09:35 AM   #35
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

newsflash.......
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
devour a marsupial fetus, let masaii lift them up