User Tag List

Old 01-28-2021, 10:18 PM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default The downstairs smart TV.

I have a dowstairs smart tv... well its actually a dumb TV but I have a fire stick in it.

Only thing I pay month by month is netflix is amazon prime too. I don't pay for amazon prime because the movies or shows etc, pay for it for free shipping.. I buy my tooth brush heads, beef jerky, pistacios.. etc off there so its free shipping.

Could give a fuck less about the free shows you get that's just a bonus.

But these people actually pay attention.. I use charter/spectrum internet... evever got messed with beore and I downloaded a thing to get piratebay whatever.. the movie of IT second one and a few other ones but I downloaded it quick.

A few days later they took over my whole computer with a warning, and I thought it was some bullshit fake thing. A day or so later they sent in in the mail. Damn. they probably have like a cut off or wahteverlike a bot and if you go over that they warn you
Old 01-28-2021, 10:20 PM   #2
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

So since then i'vev been scared to go to to streaming fights.. but that had nothing to do with that

my shit went from normal 4 a mothing to 10+ and its propbably a bot but whatever
Old 01-28-2021, 10:32 PM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

yeah I downloaded bunch of moveis off pirate bay... very quickly

and I thoiught that no one ever paid attention or cared.... a crazy pop up happened on my laptop saying this is charter spectrum cable and warning me... I just clicked off of it, thought it was some fake bullshit.

2 days later I got some shit in the mail, in my real life mail box. Threatening me and of courrse I don't care about that that.. im a multiple convicted felon and I do illegal tings daily, not scared of that.. but what they put is if you use a torrent... and they said torrent, and download another illegal movie we will not allow you to have internet again
Old 01-28-2021, 10:45 PM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

So I suppose what my point is... that I could go to a bunch of the MMA fights and whatever that I can't get here, and I'd ike to and I know how to.

But im scared, the stuff that I downloaded, thats a movie or multiple moveis off pirate bay. that I dd. So thats how they caught me, my shit was 10... 10 1000x... so its a fucking bot. but i've been afraid of doing it. Charter specrum cable said if you have another infraction. I don't care im hood... but we will not allow you to have internet, and I have no other internet
Old 01-29-2021, 06:19 AM   #5
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Fuckin crack head
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 07:05 AM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Cool, and you contribute what to this forum? Nothing other than jumping into other peoples threads and saying shit like you just said.

Homie you are less than nothing.
Old 01-29-2021, 07:36 AM   #7
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Cool, and you contribute what to this forum? Nothing other than jumping into other peoples threads and saying shit like you just said.

Homie you are less than nothing.
And what exactly do you contribute besides setting the bar of scum human the rest of the world should strive to not be?
Old 01-29-2021, 07:53 AM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Recently nothing, in the past body these lame text dudes. Check my repertoire.

Now I just get online every month or so and bring up topics that people reply to.

And you? do nothing.
Old 01-29-2021, 07:56 AM   #9
Kill Spree

You literally were talking to yourself in this thread all night till I chimed in to call you a crack head.

I guess what I contribute now is to pull you away from the wall you talk to.

Welcome
Old 01-29-2021, 08:19 AM   #10
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

get a life fuck nigga

don't watch me watch tv
Old 01-30-2021, 05:23 PM   #11
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

lmao somehow ouch paying for Amazon Prime monthly just to get free shipping

if you’re paying them, it ain’t free bruh
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2021, 05:41 PM   #12
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
Fuckin crack head
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
UPN Zuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 07:38 PM   #13
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

how a nigga tv smart

but you a dunce?

phenomenal work ouch.
Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 01:53 AM   #14
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

I have a fire stick with kodi on it.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 11:30 PM   #15
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ive got tv with a built in amazon fire. And my other Tv's I just use the stick.

Actually its better to just use the stick, because if you want to go to ya boy's house or what not you can just bring that with you.

Diablo - listen here little boy, I meant free as in I pay monthly to amazon.. and we order packages like every day. The monthly cost of... 8.99 or whatever it is is the amount of shipping you'd pay for one box to be shipped.

Niggas around here grasping for straws just to talk shit. You people need to grow up.
Old 02-12-2021, 01:54 AM   #16
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

shut cho crackhead ass up

TCL makes the best smart tv's ya simp