- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute
Default 1-2 Week 4 Magazine.

Week 4 1-2 Punchline Magazine

Intro

It's Time for the week 4 Maggy for u pussy niggas & shit already started retarded, Asian Aero bit Zelph already this week LOL he bit a zelph bar tho, let that sink in to how much of a weirdo faggot he is, aero proves to me he's a broke asian that lives over the top of a panda house in a studio apartment w/ cardboard boxes as furniture & he works for that same panda house doin delieverys on a 10speed mongoose, he's booted out the league forever, now he has more time to practice throwin hadunkens & watchin kung Fu hustle on basic cable. But this past week was good only 2 N/S dopes shit yah'll some really good bars too & some close battles, thats watsup yah'll barring out, but lets get into this mag.

Battle Reviews

Bash 2-0 Vs Infiltration 2-0

This was a onesided battle tbh, Bash dropped the ball here imo, the trey/lunch bars are beyond played & if wasn't flipped like some fresh fire, voters felt the same, pick it up this week bruh. Infiltration had a good bar here, that spot-on concept was pretty dope imo. He took the battle, props to him.[/b]

Cyrax 2-0 Vs Chyeahhh!!! 2-0

This was another onesided one, Chyeah concept was pretty old but i thought he woulda flipped it better tbh it was to wordy to me & that held it back from hitting good, work on that this week dawg. Cyrax had a nice bar tbh, i never seen that concept before, worded smooth. I like his shit so far & he hasn't been slackin, he won this & props to him.

Destroyer 2-0 Vs Schadenfreude 1-1

This was a cool battle, I liked schades bar but the concept was fire i think he worded it a lil off cuz i thought it coulda been a haymaker. Des had a nice n/p pretty fresh on him that hit good, this was a good battle so props to both but des got the dub.

Bags 1-1 Vs Diablo 1-1

This was a decent one both lines coulda been doper imo, i thought diablo had the better concept but his wording was kinda off shoulda been harsher. Bags line was cool, he put it together pretty solid, this was closer imo then the votes showed. Bags won this props u faggot.

Aero 1-1 Vs Witty 1-1

Witty had a dope line that beat the asian bitter, i wanna say something about aeros line cuz it was nice but idk if he stole that shit to so i won't but i'll say this ....ur a faggot aero. Witty had a nice creative bar that i thought was nice, he won props.

Cred 1-1 Vs Pinot Grij 1-1

This was a BOTW, both dropped nice bars.
Cred had the hide & go seek jawn which i seen the concept but he flipped it nice so i liked that shit. Pinot bar was fire tho, i didnt even think or seen a harambe concept & he worded it smooth as fuck shit hit nice. Creds bar prolly woulda beat alot of ppl, this shit Went back & forth in votes but pinot took home the W, props to both.

Innovator 1-1 Vs Kin 1-1p

This one was Ight, both shoulda dropped fire tho, Inno i thought he won tho becuz its Vader bomb not Vator bomb so kins bar was a stretch to me but the voters felt kin won & he got the Victory but step it up next week guys.

2tripple0 0-2 Vs Bishop Blanco 0-2

Bishop won this pretty easy, he had decent bar but wordin was still rough on it, need to make ur shit smoother & harsh hittin, remember less is more sometimes. Trip is gettin the idea because this week was a better attempt but word ur shit harsher.

Certain 0-1 Vs YDK 0-1

This was a clean sweep, ydk kinda did the same shit bar did on cert but it wasn't hittin tbh bland to me. Certain had a cool bar nothing crazy but wire bars are always good in my book & i like the personal he had mixed w/ it he took the win.

Chemist 1-0 Vs Slechtn 0-0

This was a ok battle both bars were decent imo, i thought slechtn won off the bat tho but this went back in forth in votes, really down to the wire but slechtn took the win. Step it up this week yah'll, drop some fire.

Hush 0-0 Vs R!cantheroyz 0-0

I saw ricans hospital sign concept on nc1 done on hush so tbh it wasn't fresh to me but his wasn't bad it was ight just not worded great. I thought hushs bar was funny & worded good. He won this in votes.

ALTE 0-0 Vs TeckNeek 0-0

This battle went back & forth in votes, honestly it felt like a battle from 2003, I didnt like alte bar it was broader line pause worthy & teck wasn't much better but good enough to win this battle.
Old 09-21-2016, 02:19 PM   #2
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Top Punches

In no Order

Orc

Lars gave u a gift&& me n Hush unknowingly helpd u hide ya face
Doggg; It's pathetic how BOTH times you built a Positive Rep that shit was by mistake

Infiltration

I'm on the frontline; one punch and this pussy'll leave bleedin
My hits are spot-on, dog... you'd think I'm killin this bug like topical flea treatment

Destroyer

get smacked, stuck & gored. u got fans, but they're bored
I'm over schad doe, like all my bars do when stacked up to yours

Schadenfreude

.500 gawd, the weakest bars niggas ever wrote have slaughtered ya
I’m another case, cuz People vs Schad type different like court stenographers.

Cyrax

you dont want beef pussy.. duel glocks spray till dudes ova
i can tell this Jerk-Chicken. i'll put'em to sleep from 2 pieces like food coma

Pinot Grij

Banged ur chick once, now she clingy af, can't get the ho out the crib
I call that bitch Haram-Bae - it'd take a fuckin' bullet fo' she let go of the kid

Cred

Ur girl loves the pipe, a freak n be swallowin loads 6 times a week
That bitch cover her face wit more kids than moms playin hide n seek

Witty

...u'll go to ur bed and wake with me over ur head like a dream catcher
Aimin' the beam at ya...
...your country or mine, bitch, you can get this work anywhere like a freelancer

Power Ranks

1. Infiltration

2. Destroyer

3. Cyrax

4. Orc

5. Pinot Grij

6. Witty

7. Hush

8. Bags

9. Bash

10. Cred

Honorable mention: Schadenfreude, Greed

Battle of the week

Cred Vs Pinot Grij

Cred

Ur girl loves the pipe, a freak n be swallowin loads 6 times a week
That bitch cover her face wit more kids than moms playin hide n seek

Vs

Pinot Grij

Banged ur chick once, now she clingy af, can't get the ho out the crib
I call that bitch Haram-Bae - it'd take a fuckin' bullet fo' she let go of the kid

Winner: Pinot Grij
Old 09-21-2016, 02:20 PM   #3
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Dope Tracks

^^^^FUCKIN FIRE^^^^

Hot Chicks

[img]http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/c0.13.800.800/12930805_1702467186690143_1944584545_n.jpg?ig_***h e_key=MTIyNjk5MzY3MTQ4Njg4NTY5Ng%3D%3D.2.c[/img]

[img]https://s-media-***he-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b5/6c/b9/b56cb9be813c5e0cdcba66a530689d1c.jpg[/img]

[img]https://s-media-***he-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9f/22/1a/9f221a4ad257d567dd03bfd15427d2bf.jpg[/img]

Old 09-21-2016, 02:20 PM   #4
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

WTF'S

WTF@ aero really bittin zelph, u should be ashamed of ur self
WTF@ barcotic being a absolute faggot every site hes on frfr, life must suck to be that corny
WTF@ all these bombings this past week, shit is gettin outta control
WTF@ niggas talkin about votes after i been said not to but bans are happin from now on
WTF@ the seahawks always lossin to the rams, them niggas have there number

WTF@ baseball being on still, i forgot it was even goin

outro

There it is u sonofabitches, Week 4 MAG Wrapped up, this season has alot of talent HOFFERS & new comers looks real dope, glad we weeded out all the trash ppl & faggots these past weeks. Now we can get to just droppin some dope bars. I wanted to drop shit on time but had to do real life shit but next week i got this. Im lookin forward to seeing who makes it the the seasons first title match. Goodluck to everyone, pz from the homie AK.

Old 09-21-2016, 02:21 PM   #5
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Previews will be edited in when i have time to do them or one the ppl that said they would send them.
Old 09-21-2016, 02:31 PM   #6
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Battle Record: 1-1

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

My stolen punch should be in that top punches section just saying

But good work
Old 09-21-2016, 02:32 PM   #7
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hearder Hearder View Post
My stolen punch should be in that top punches section just saying

But good work
Stfu faggot that shit was trash & u lyin about sendin me shit is a pussy move.

Post around me again today an im bannin u on sight forever.
Old 09-21-2016, 02:34 PM   #8
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder Hearder

I sent you what I had until hush said he was gonna do them then I assumed you'd just toss mine and use his obv
Old 09-21-2016, 02:40 PM   #9
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

u just proved u lied in the chat sayin u sent me previews in-front of everyone LOl.

Lyin ass faggot keep it movin, acting like i didn't have a mag.

Im goin back to work, will have them done when i get home cuz no one helps shit but loves to cry about every.
Old 09-21-2016, 02:43 PM   #10
Maximus

Battle Record: 25-26

Champed
- NBL Cypher

Maximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant future

props for the effort
Old 09-21-2016, 02:44 PM   #11
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Smh Octobers right around the corner
Old 09-21-2016, 02:52 PM   #12
Chemist
Try this shit

Battle Record: 5-11

Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist

bruh hearder, just get em done wtf. lol
Old 09-21-2016, 02:58 PM   #13
Hearder Hearder
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
bruh hearder, just get em done wtf. lol
Ok but you gotta help me tho

Do half then pm me what you have
Old 09-21-2016, 04:00 PM   #14
TeckNeek
LyricalWar Veteran

Battle Record: 0-1

TeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant futureTeckNeek has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to TeckNeek

Roflmaooooo props on the mag @Allen Knight. Straight roastin. Lol
[http://benblazyn.wix.com/beats]
Old 09-21-2016, 04:59 PM   #15
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

Aye keep up good work @ak you been keeping shit nice..... And thanks for mag this week....
Old 09-21-2016, 09:07 PM   #16
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Dope.

Smh @Aero.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:00 PM   #17
Cred
The Biggest

Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Dope shit brogawd @Allen Knight

Wow @ that Banks track tho. Heat.
Old 09-22-2016, 12:38 AM   #18
Slechtn
Pay Homage

Battle Record: 2-3

Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn

ight nice lil mag here
Old 09-22-2016, 08:10 AM   #19
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks ak
Old 09-22-2016, 08:39 AM   #20
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Good mag, as a beginner, a 10 year battle rookie, I really was hoping you'd give some sort of pointer in the form of no show shine. I have no clue what I'm doing here, but I'm here

TUPAC SHAKUR
Closed Thread