Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 01-17-2018, 10:57 PM   #61
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

W/ skizzo he's really the reason BBE existed near the end. Now he has some facebook longbar group (where gunplay/Rohaan came from)

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 11:16 PM   #62
RoastKing
Banned

RoastKing has a brilliant futureRoastKing has a brilliant futureRoastKing has a brilliant futureRoastKing has a brilliant futureRoastKing has a brilliant futureRoastKing has a brilliant futureRoastKing has a brilliant futureRoastKing has a brilliant futureRoastKing has a brilliant futureRoastKing has a brilliant futureRoastKing has a brilliant future

RAWRR!! IM LARS AND I HAVE TWO! WELL ONLY TWO WITNESSES BUT I DESERVE THIS I MISSED MANY NIGHTS WITH MY WIFE AND HAD TO BLOW OFF A VERY SPECIAL NEW FRIEND FOR THIS AMZING COMMITMENT! WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT SOME SPAWN OF CHEWBACCA AND WHO RUNS THE ACCOUNT?! GIVE ME MY ACCOMPLISHMENT

SINCERLY,

WHO GIVES A FUCK
RoastKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 12:42 AM   #63
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Lmfao, you didn't make me sign out @Diablo, get that outta your head bwoi. Someone whose main language isn't even English is catching up to you. You're doing good but it won't last forever if this keeps up in each of the respective leagues with people getting better.

That said tho, congrats on the tri-fecta, dude. That shit's hard af and with the win percentage you got I agree that I don't think it can be done again that fast. Big ups.

@Mr. J, slacking? Perhaps, I've never looked upon you as a serious threat despite your AOWL-title tho but I know you can write. I think overall I've won more battles vs you in AOWL etc. than not. Me being able to win over you after not being around for the past 2-3 AOWL's... You got to up your game to keep it up, we'll meet again before this seasons AOWL is over so make sure to bring your best next time we meet. I know you can do better than what you wrote vs me as well so I'm not underestimating you either. Show that you can do it again.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 01-18-2018 at 01:19 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 02:29 AM   #64
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
It was for shits & giggles.

Shit dont count imo.
Since when/who/how the fuck did we start deciding which ones counted and didn't count AFTER someone won them? pretty sure a few Fight Nights you happened to win had some recycled bars reused or flipped from previous. Do they suddenly now "not count" and were you not given accomps for them?

Someone earlier mentioned Inno's win in Black august. Does that now "not count" when the man showed up each round and won? He has his accomp for it. You can't pick and choose what counts after someone you didn't like won. It was sure as hell intimated it counted when everyone signed up.

Ill Nik-a my boy but I'm not tryna discredit your win like it was nothing just because he changed his style up and people weren't ready for it. Does that mean you're champ match win doesn't count last week?

Seems like a double standard around here now I finally champed

Last edited by Diablo; 01-18-2018 at 02:33 AM.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 02:36 AM   #65
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post
Lmfao, you didn't make me sign out @Diablo, get that outta your head bwoi. Someone whose main language isn't even English is catching up to you. You're doing good but it won't last forever if this keeps up in each of the respective leagues with people getting better.

That said tho, congrats on the tri-fecta, dude. That shit's hard af and with the win percentage you got I agree that I don't think it can be done again that fast. Big ups
LOL I don't really like to get involved in the board politics of it all, all i know is I won and then saw you signed out
Old 01-18-2018, 02:44 AM   #66
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

But I don't see anyone signed into aowl man. This is like being the proud owner of a wnba championship ring. Props on the accomplishments, but uhh, not the most brag worthy titles, at least the one I looked into

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 04:22 AM   #67
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

I can only beat who is put in front of me though

In the AOWL I've faced Maximus, Genocide, Pent uP, NYCSpitz, Objective and one more? Pretty sure Geno, NYC and Pent can give anyone a match on their day.

People need to try stop belittling my run. The competition is there. Me vs NYC was a fantastic battle.
Old 01-18-2018, 04:24 AM   #68
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
But I don't see anyone signed into aowl man. This is like being the proud owner of a wnba championship ring. Props on the accomplishments, but uhh, not the most brag worthy titles, at least the one I looked into
That doesn't have anything to do with Diablo tho. He's the reigning champ atm. in all of the respective leagues, and unless anyone steps up to him it's going to stay like that. No reason discrediting the achievement just because the people you'd like to see in there didn't stand up to him and he did face a couple pretty good writers. I think I saw you post in the chat thing in AOWL, you could have been there as well doing your thing but you weren't along with a few other heads. That's not on him.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 04:26 AM   #69
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

The other guy I beat is asylum, your boy and another former champ @Adonis

If the competition isn't there now it's because they signed out, not because it was never there. dead man, pancake, king Ra, Ender, Razah i think may have champed before (he's certainly been in contention if not)
Old 01-18-2018, 04:31 AM   #70
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Good shit @Diablo

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 05:54 AM   #71
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
Congrats I guess lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAD View Post
I was jus busting ur ass

But if this means that much to you , then by all means congrats. I jus thought wen broke took over was for shits and giggles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective View Post

That said tho, congrats on the tri-fecta, dude. That shit's hard af and with the win percentage you got I agree that I don't think it can be done again that fast. Big ups.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Good shit @Diablo
Word, thanks guys

The hate is seriously real in this thread
Old 01-18-2018, 07:28 AM   #72
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo View Post
Since when/who/how the fuck did we start deciding which ones counted and didn't count AFTER someone won them? pretty sure a few Fight Nights you happened to win had some recycled bars reused or flipped from previous. Do they suddenly now "not count" and were you not given accomps for them?

Someone earlier mentioned Inno's win in Black august. Does that now "not count" when the man showed up each round and won? He has his accomp for it. You can't pick and choose what counts after someone you didn't like won. It was sure as hell intimated it counted when everyone signed up.

Ill Nik-a my boy but I'm not tryna discredit your win like it was nothing just because he changed his style up and people weren't ready for it. Does that mean you're champ match win doesn't count last week?

Seems like a double standard around here now I finally champed

Nigga discredit what? That wasnt the real nbl. Shit 16 weeks. An i said imo. If whoever felt u won it they can accomp u.

2nd im 4-0 before that vs nik so u can say what u want.

Go try to win the nbl an stop trolling.
I still like u tho lars.

Last edited by Allen Knight; 01-18-2018 at 07:53 AM.
Allen Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 08:15 AM   #73
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Funny thread.

Congrats dude
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 09:12 AM   #74
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Lmao. Props big homie
Old 01-18-2018, 10:26 AM   #75
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

it's like winning the nwa world title in 2018 instead of 1982

:|
Old 01-18-2018, 10:39 AM   #76
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

lol whod he even beat to win the Olympics

@uh oh...in a text battle!? LMAO

then immediately lost to aero

this is brilliant lol
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2018, 10:56 AM   #77
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
Nigga discredit what? That wasnt the real nbl. Shit 16 weeks. An i said imo. If whoever felt u won it they can accomp u.

2nd im 4-0 before that vs nik so u can say what u want.

Go try to win the nbl an stop trolling.
I still like u tho lars.
lmao it was the real NBL, in the NBL forum, it was even called Netcees Battle League Season whatever the fuck you guys were on before Orc and his reboot even happened. Let's not pretend any different

Actually, I tell you what, since you're supposedly champ now of this new season and I came to your domain and won, sign up to the AWOL and come face me there

Winner unifies both belts?
Old 01-18-2018, 10:57 AM   #78
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
it's like winning the nwa world title in 2018 instead of 1982

:|
lmao still won tho

nothing can change that fact
Old 01-18-2018, 10:59 AM   #79
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
lol whod he even beat to win the Olympics

@uh oh...in a text battle!? LMAO

then immediately lost to aero

this is brilliant lol
Witty too btw

but were back to me only being able to beat whoever was put in front of me, and I did just that. Blame yourselves that you didn't sign up if you don't think the people involved were good. I signed up, showed, voted and beat whoever was sent my way. Don't hate the player, hate the game bruh.
Old 01-18-2018, 11:05 AM   #80
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
Shit5 thread baron sorry
I'm about to block you tbh

You've been on a consecutive shitposting spree of negalulz since like the start of October bro

you suffer from S.A.D or some shit?

Tags
spell irrelevant correctly, trifecta ns irrellevant king, win the trifecta correctly