Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-18-2017, 12:32 PM   #121
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Paytience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 12:37 PM   #122
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paytience View Post
It's called incitement to lawlessness and incitement to riot Uh-Oh. Should we show the video of a woman being murdered again, so you understand crimes were committed...that a murder was committed? In all honesty, the fact that cops were not out in tanks and head to toe assault gear whereas unarmed blacks and natives get burned down no question. Get tased, gassed and beaten. No question.

That should tell you all need to know about racism in this country Uh-Oh.
You are arguing that groups which identify themselves as "neonazi" and "white nationalist" are NOT Nazi's or white nationalists. Should tell you everything you need to know about yourself on the issue. GTFOutta here bro.
You are being blinded by emotion like a woman. Never once did i say they werent nazis. I am defneding those nazis right to free speecb.

I will defend anyones right to free speech like ive already stated. Its not because i agree with their message. The first amendment isnt in place to protect speech everyone agrees with.
Old 08-18-2017, 12:45 PM   #123
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

no one took the bail on that trans-age thing?

sorry i'm late.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 12:47 PM   #124
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Black people protest wrong. White guy drives through 20 people on some terrorist shit but its not terrorism. White people marching with AR's through town on some race purity shit is not terrorism. It's not a 'different opinion' its physical oppression of race.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:04 PM   #125
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Paytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant futurePaytience has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
You are being blinded by emotion like a woman. Never once did i say they werent nazis. I am defneding those nazis right to free speecb.

I will defend anyones right to free speech like ive already stated. Its not because i agree with their message. The first amendment isnt in place to protect speech everyone agrees with.
Yeah, well as someone who actually raised their right hand to do just that...you're doing it wrong.
I've been doing this for you. For all of you. I have wasted so much time. So much energy. To look like you--to sound like you--so that you specks feel comfortable around me. I've been holding back...I'm not playing god; all this time, I've been playing human
Old 08-18-2017, 01:05 PM   #126
Paytience
The #1 Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRATH View Post
Black people protest wrong. White guy drives through 20 people on some terrorist shit but its not terrorism. White people marching with AR's through town on some race purity shit is not terrorism. It's not a 'different opinion' its physical oppression of race.
^^^This Uh-Oh.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:08 PM   #127
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paytience View Post
Yeah, well as someone who actually raised their right hand to do just that...you're doing it wrong.
What'd you do in the military?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 07:59 PM   #128
Warthog Lite

Bags is racist against real life, fat fuck will never understand it.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:01 PM   #129
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

lol good one!

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:05 AM   #130
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
@uh-oh can we just clear something up real quick

at 00:54 there are literally at least 500 people right there, closer to 1000. how can you possibly think that's 100 people? lol.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 08:47 AM   #131
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

lmao word, i think a problem, is where i'm seeing numbers posted

id like a link to how many were actually there though just for clarification, because i can't find actual numbers anywhere

but yo pay, it was supposed to be a "peaceful assembly", you can open carry there, that isn't illegal. it could be argued they were incited to violence when antifa began throwing eggs, and water bottles filled with concrete. im not excusing anyone of murder. but the same way you talk about past protests, you don't seem to understand why they would have to show up with shields and clubs in the first place.

the far lefts playbook to remove peoples right to free speech is to show up, make an event violent, then the police and local officials have to shut it down. its happened time and time again. the counter protesters don't just show up and peacefully protest.

this is all an escalation, it just happened with actual nazis this time, who are more apt to returning that violence then normal fat faced maga trucker hat types.
Old 08-19-2017, 09:37 PM   #132
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

@uh-oh make your best educated guess on what you believe the demographics of the event attendees were

excluding the protesters and private militia

nonracist conservatives -
white nationalists -
white supremacists -
neo nazi's -
Old 08-19-2017, 09:40 PM   #133
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
but the same way you talk about past protests, you don't seem to understand why they would have to show up with shields and clubs in the first place.

the far lefts playbook to remove peoples right to free speech is to show up, make an event violent, then the police and local officials have to shut it down. its happened time and time again. the counter protesters don't just show up and peacefully protest.

this is all an escalation, it just happened with actual nazis this time, who are more apt to returning that violence then normal fat faced maga trucker hat types.
and about this, who is "they" that had to show up with shields and clubs? and what is the reason?

and elaborate on your idea of the far left wanting to remove anyones right to free speech? (besides people with hateful ideologies) because that's not what the far left is trying to do. the far left protests issue's all the time and they are always peaceful. they only haven't been peaceful in the last 6 months, due to their realization of the rise of racists.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:47 AM   #134
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
and about this, who is "they" that had to show up with shields and clubs? and what is the reason?

and elaborate on your idea of the far left wanting to remove anyones right to free speech? (besides people with hateful ideologies) because that's not what the far left is trying to do. the far left protests issue's all the time and they are always peaceful. they only haven't been peaceful in the last 6 months, due to their realization of the rise of racists.
"they" that had to show up with shields and clubs in this instance, were the neo nazis/white supremacists/and confederates. the reason they have to is because of the antifa's trend of turning to violence to shut down those they disagree with.

to elaborate on the far left wanting to remove peoples rights to free speech look at the boston free speech rally yesterday lol. the boston PD actually tweeted "please don't throw bottles of urine on our officers? kthx"

https://twitter.com/bostonpolice/sta...91076157136898

followed by rocks

https://twitter.com/bostonpolice/sta...95186155626496

heres a list of those arrested

http://bpdnews.com/news/2017/8/19/nw...2siyofkbizrvki

reads like a bunch of nazis (sarcasm).

even the left is finally starting to distance themselves from the antifa. it will be interesting to see if they are successful. no matter how much normal right leaning politics condemns and disavows white supremacists and nationalist organizations they still get lumped in. pro trump rallies are continually viewed as "hateful" and all that horseshit

but word here is a CNN article on antifa today.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/18/us/unm...eft/index.html

in the video they literally tell you their tactic is to bring violence to shut down others rights to free speech lmao. on cnn. this isn't right wing propaganda. when they come ready and willing to throw rocks, urine and feces, to engage with clubs mace and pepper spray, the far right will be ready to meet them in kind and want to. so they will show up with shields and clubs to fight back

you can't look at me with a straight face and tell me the far left is peaceful. thats nonsense. you can say the left in general can be peaceful, but the far left themselves don't consider themselves peaceful

like i've said before, i'm for everyones right to free speech, whether they have a hateful ideology or not. you throw that in like its an excuse for violence, which its not. there is no law against thinking anything. there are laws against assault.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:50 AM   #135
WRATH

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Ya'll so good at tracking down muslim terrorist but cant find an issue with nazis ready to go to war on american soil against fellow americans.

True.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:51 AM   #136
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i found some hilarious twitter exchanges yesterday too

some broad tweeted jake tapper like "do you disavow antifa and their use of violence like you do nazis and white nationalists?" as it was going down, to which he responded "of course, i have repeatedly. learn to google" so she was like "oh word, like donald trump disavowed both sides then..." lmao bodied
Old 08-20-2017, 06:15 AM   #137
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

bald white guy with opposing views? must be a nazi. punch him.

https://twitter.com/nontolerantman/s...92622420807680

oh more death to cops rhetoric? sure why not

https://twitter.com/therealcornett/s...66575373484032

"all my heroes kill cops"

https://twitter.com/PeckPolitics/sta...01746416119808

cnn changing headlines, to the article i linked earlier lmao

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...04472961622017

good old calls to violence

https://twitter.com/UniteTheRightX/s...80478364250113

it goes on and on and on.

its been happening since before trump was elected, and definitely ramped up after he was elected. the media has no one to blame but themselves, they are the ones pushing that trump supports white supremacists, how many times should he disavow them? oh he pointed out that the more violent and dangerous side is bad too, so that somehow negates that he said nazis are terrible and there is no place for them? how dare he speak sense. quick cnn, msnbc, every form of media lets blow this out of proportion and continue to throw fuel onto the fire we created from nothing!
Old 08-20-2017, 06:55 AM   #138
WRATH

Cnn has definitely been instigating things i caught that real quick. Regardless there is a problem with promoting racial purity through intimidation and violence. You could say the blm is causing violence too, in just as skewed scenarios as the white supremacist, but the overall goal is equality, not superiority.

Violence may not be the answer but to claim superiority over other humans should be outlawed, when it comes to actually rallying together to promote hate, especially in a public setting.
Old 08-20-2017, 06:42 PM   #139
boof

bro antifa is not an organization. it's just the political stance of being anti-fascism. if you are anti-fascism, you are antifa. the people in all black fucking shit up are black bloc protesters, they are more often than not paid provocateurs. nobody on the left is anti-free speech, they are only anti-hate speech/racism. if somebody is spreading a message of exterminating people based on race, do you stand around and respect their right to free speech or do you stop them. it's pretty simple.
Old 08-20-2017, 06:45 PM   #140
boof

we need to leave the media out of conversations like this. they are profit machines based on ratings and they are puppets given stories to divide and conquer. we all know this. lets just stick to what's happening on the ground.

they did not show up to charlottesville with AR'S and private militia's because they were afraid of fucking eggs and water bottles.