Old 06-13-2018, 09:59 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default Any of you man up through illnesses?

Tips/advice?

Im waking up at 4 trying to put in 10 hours tomorrow of a fast paced physically demanding variety in super humid muggy heat tomorrow

The problem is as im laying in bed on the verge of passing out an hour ago, death hit me. I got up and shit water. Made it a game and fired it out with pressure. Thought occurred that this wasnt only shit. Laundry basket aka a big rubbermaid tub type deal in arms reach, dump the clothes out and projectile vomit.

I stayed on the toilet, puking shitting and blowing my nose until there was nothing left. Forced myself to get it all out

All i have is aspirin because im never sick, so i ate 4 of them on an empty stomach and sipped down half an ice cold coca cola for the fizzy medicinal properties of sugar and death

Over under on me making it in

Also how do i beast through this. The problem is there is like a 71 mercury cougar and a like 80 something giant chevy truck we gotta have painted by the end of friday for me to have a shot at the monthly bonus. Im pulling long shifts to MAYBE get em done without the illness factor, im fat as shit too so this heat has been killing me extra

But word i actually feel normal now. Its been like a half hour so maybe i just had something bad

Either way tips or tricks. Im bout to jordan this shit to prove that flu game was for pussies.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:01 PM   #2
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Organic Apple cider vinegar with water.

2 times a day, 15 ML & 8oz of water per serving.

Helps man.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:02 PM   #3
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

if you have gastro you're done for five days. minimum.

godspeed.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:11 PM   #4
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

You have such potential. Grow up with the rest of us and use this as a wake up call to start living healthier.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:12 PM   #5
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol nah ur fucked if it's actually the flu
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:28 PM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
You have such potential. Grow up with the rest of us and use this as a wake up call to start living healthier.
i was trying to give myself till 30 but i don't know if my knees can take it

its one thing being a fat inactive sloth, but being an active fat dude is murder. my left knee is fucked for instance. probably arthritis at the ripe age of 28. right knee is right behind it but when im crouched im usually putting the majority of the strain on the left

but word i feel alright now this was probably a false alarm. bout to pass out.

might just be exhaustion related, ive put in back to back 50 hour weeks of actual work, clocking around 100 hours each week since im flat rate now, but im getting bonus incentives monthly on top of everything else so ive been killing it. its just this month its all like restoration work, which is more time consuming and labor intensive. i get an insurance job and shit could be a slight crease from a fender into the doors and its just popping door handles and moldings off, quick and easy dent repair. but these restorations are stripping everything, mudding and blocking everything straight, priming everything, blocking the primer to make sure its straight, repriming it, sanding everything blah blah.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:33 PM   #7
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

My suggestion.

Change your diet completely.

No more dew and takis bro

Also.

Usually when I’m sick I just smoke a little more than usual but that works for me don’t know if it will work for you.

But yeah that usually lets me beast threw a cold lol. I never get sick and I don’t take pills at all. Not even aspirin.
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:37 PM   #8
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

I sweat that shit out. So i'll put on layers of clothes, snow gear and everything. Turn the heat up in the room and have the most uncomfortable sleep ever....wake up and get my ass to work and i'm good.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:41 PM   #9
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i was trying to give myself till 30 but i don't know if my knees can take it

its one thing being a fat inactive sloth, but being an active fat dude is murder. my left knee is fucked for instance. probably arthritis at the ripe age of 28. right knee is right behind it but when im crouched im usually putting the majority of the strain on the left

but word i feel alright now this was probably a false alarm. bout to pass out.

might just be exhaustion related, ive put in back to back 50 hour weeks of actual work, clocking around 100 hours each week since im flat rate now, but im getting bonus incentives monthly on top of everything else so ive been killing it. its just this month its all like restoration work, which is more time consuming and labor intensive. i get an insurance job and shit could be a slight crease from a fender into the doors and its just popping door handles and moldings off, quick and easy dent repair. but these restorations are stripping everything, mudding and blocking everything straight, priming everything, blocking the primer to make sure its straight, repriming it, sanding everything blah blah.

Quit your job & sell stocks.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:01 PM   #10
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

You ate at McDonald's uh?
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:03 PM   #11
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Quit your job & sell stocks.
He doesn’t want to dedicate his life to lies and 3 bars like you dude
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 11:27 PM   #12
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
I sweat that shit out. So i'll put on layers of clothes, snow gear and everything. Turn the heat up in the room and have the most uncomfortable sleep ever....wake up and get my ass to work and i'm good.
Nigga u gonna wake up in the next life doing that stupid shit
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 01:44 AM   #13
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

Vicks
GUDELJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 05:18 AM   #14
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Had bronchitus for 2 weeks straight and was working all 12s at the time last fall. Unghhh
Old 06-14-2018, 05:35 AM   #15
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

We need an update on this eventually

I've done this at work once

Wake up
Puke
Drive
Exit highway, pull over
Puke
Teach a class
Puke
Repeat multiple times
Eventually alternate teaching with collapse in chair/on floor until next class

Idk how it's been for you, but that day it felt like I was 'in the zone' whenever it counted and my body almost knew it couldn't vomit until after the kids left

Granted, once was at work I already unloaded twice so my insides weren't really about to burst. By the end of the day it was dry heaving

But that was probably bottom 5 days of my career. Take the day off if you can
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 05:35 AM   #16
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

We need an update on this eventually

I've done this at work once

Wake up
Puke
Drive
Exit highway, pull over
Puke
Teach a class
Puke
Repeat multiple times
Eventually alternate teaching with collapse in chair/on floor until next class

Idk how it's been for you, but that day it felt like I was 'in the zone' whenever it counted and my body almost knew it couldn't vomit until after the kids left

Granted, once was at work I already unloaded twice so my insides weren't really about to burst. By the end of the day it was dry heaving

Tldr

That was definitely bottom 5 days of my career. Take the day off if you can
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 06:45 AM   #17
Mediocrity
Brother

Mediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant futureMediocrity has a brilliant future

I refuse to go to the doctor unless I’m bleeding profusely or break a bone
Old 06-14-2018, 08:55 AM   #18
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Benadryl to sleep and pedialyte to rehydrate. Ginger ale for all stomach issues.
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 11:22 AM   #19
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Im at work. Been here since 6. Feel phenomenal.

Weird occurance. After vomiting and shitting my guts out i felt great lol.
Old 06-14-2018, 11:32 AM   #20
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

You didn't have the flu obviously.

And dead @Amen, you'll be prescribing apple cider vinegar for aids next.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote