Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah theyre all gonna die

Brandon the builder ftw
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 11:55 PM   #182
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Word

The aegon thing is weird to me but i can let it slide i guess.

I need winds of winter and a dream of spring ASAP
If the name thing is true, and I believe it too big to not be accurate with the book, that essentially seals the deal of Jon being the prince who was promised. Based off of the vision Dany had with Rhaegar and Aegon.

Last edited by millz; 08-28-2017 at 12:48 AM.
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:00 AM   #183
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by millz View Post
If the name thing is true, and I believe it too big to not be accurate with the book, that essentially seals the deal of Jon being the prince who was promised. Based off of the vision Dany had with Rhegar and Aegon.
This.
Old 08-28-2017, 05:34 AM   #184
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

first we have to keep in mind that martin believes prophecies to be phooey in the first place, and that this azor ahai thing could all be nonsense folklore of the world he created with no basis in reality.

second we have to keep in mind if it isn't nonsense, the prophecy doesn't fit anyone who is alive right now. we can make it fit almost anyone, but its not a perfect fit on anyone.

third, if it is jon, it means daenerys' death

we're still waiting on "lightbringer" the sword that comes from the sacrifice of azor ahais wife right?

either way its all nonsense

while its in the nonsense phase still, i like to think it was RHAEGAR. this still could have jon as the "hero" because he himself could be lightbringer. rhaegar sheathed his sword in his wife, (his dick) to produce lightbringer, killing her.

either way i hope the bittersweet ending is the white walkers being victorious, killing the wicked evil of man and showing them as a peaceful race taking back westeros for the remaining children of the forest
Old 08-28-2017, 05:37 AM   #185
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

also if it is jon

maybe we witnessed him killing daenerys with the boatsex

maybe the act of impregnating her will kill her, but again, i don't see how that gives him lightbringer

i just don't like the idea of the prophecy in the first place, because we can set aside and morph aspects of it to fit.

daenerys is the prince who was promised. she sacrificed drogo to create lightbringer. (her dragons)

she was actually born amidst salt and smoke, she's from the line of aerys and rhaella or whoever etc.

it fits her more than jon, she's actually fulfilled every part of it
Old 08-28-2017, 11:26 AM   #186
millz

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

She doesn't fit the part where Rheagar is holding his son Aegon and says he is the prince who was promised and his is he song of ice and fire. The 3rd head of the dragon. In her vision.
Old 08-28-2017, 11:36 AM   #187
millz

And if Jon is Azor Ahai that will mean bad things for Dany as it would make her Nissa Nissa in the theory in which lightbringer is created.

I definitely could dig that.
Old 08-28-2017, 11:48 AM   #188
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Rhaegar was holding the first aegon. The one the mountain killed in the show, and the one that is marching on storms end in the books.

That vision could be real, meaning it happened, but it has nothing to do with the prophecy.

Rhaegar never held jon/aegon. Elia martell was barren adfter the first two kids and rhaegar was obsessed with the prophecy so he married lyanna to have another child, since "the dragon has 3 heads"

But he had no special insight, he didnt create the prophecy, he was just trying to fulfill it.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:00 PM   #189
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Giddamnit man.
I can never get into this medievil type shit. My gurl loves it tho. And still havbt watched a single episode. You guys make it sound like the best shit to happen to tv
Old 08-28-2017, 12:01 PM   #190
millz

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Rhaegar was holding the first aegon. The one the mountain killed in the show, and the one that is marching on storms end in the books.

That vision could be real, meaning it happened, but it has nothing to do with the prophecy.

Rhaegar never held jon/aegon. Elia martell was barren adfter the first two kids and rhaegar was obsessed with the prophecy so he married lyanna to have another child, since "the dragon has 3 heads"

But he had no special insight, he didnt create the prophecy, he was just trying to fulfill it.

All of her vision has come true to this point. It doesn't matter if Rhaegar ever saw Jon/Aegon and held him. It was a vision. Hell Dany doesn't even know what Rhaegar looked like. She was born after he died. And I can't imagine they leave out Griff if he played any importance to come in the book.

Not to mention it fits perfect with the 3 treasons she must suffer and the Nissa Nissa theory for lightbringer which is also apart of her vision as well along with being part of the lightbringer prophecy.
Old 08-28-2017, 01:07 PM   #191
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

word i mean it could happen, im just doubting it

also i read something about the nissa nissa thing. could the process be similair to the creation of the white walkers?

meaning when azor ahai plunged the blade into her, it sucked all her warmth into the blade, which is why it was warm to the touch and blah blah. but it doesn't actually mention she died.

could jon have to sacrifice daenerys, turning her into a white walker, to make a truce with them?

also azor ahai is a legend from the east, i still don't know why its connected with westeros' prince that was promised.

i only had a half day at work today i guess i can get lost in some google nonsense
Old 08-28-2017, 07:05 PM   #192
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

Lord Balish got caught scheming. That shit was epic. Arya is fucking awesome.
BROKE LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 09:27 PM   #193
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

https://newrepublic.com/article/1445...orge-rr-martin
Old 04-13-2019, 11:11 AM   #194
Split Eight
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Haiku Writers Challenge

Split Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Eight has a reputation beyond repute

bump

when I write, lately, I feel as if I begin by stringing together ambient ideas and concepts, then i realize I'm just typing the words coffee, tawdry, and autumn over and over and over, again, then I pass out dru-
Split Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 11:57 AM   #195
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

WATUP.

i was gonna make a new thread last night but fuck it. lets keep this one going.

im pretty sure jon will have to sacrifice daenerys to make her the new nights queen to solidify a truce with the white walkers. viserion will die for good, and drogon will die but be brought back to life white walker style for dany. jon will take over rhaegon or whatever the other dragons name is.

however

TYRION.

even tho the show has done nothing to support it. he is the only character that has been in scenes with every other character, and he is the prince that was promised

FIGHT ME
Old 04-13-2019, 02:36 PM   #196
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

Jaime kills Cersei, valonqar prophecy fulfilled.

Bran is the Night King and also Bran the Builder, and also the reason the Mad King was mad.

Jon must kill Bran to stop the Night King.

I used to think Tyrion would ride a dragon but now there's 2 lol

Wtf ever happened to the other Targaryen boy from the book? The one who was travelling with the GC when Tyrion was captured or whatever

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 03:03 PM   #197
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

they never put him in the show. in the books though he has landed in westeros, with elephants, took griffins roost? i think it was called. whatever jon connington (his make believe dad when tyrion was with them) whatever that dudes original lands were, and they are marching on storms end, and or about to take it. i forget.

thats from a sample chapter in the next unreleased book. GRRM either read it at an event and it was transcribed or he had it on his site.

but word im still up in the air with the bran theories. i don't think the show will go that route because they showed the making of the night king and it was nothing like bran. he could still be bran the builder and the other ones throughout history somehow and learn some lost shit? i dunno

but word to the tyrion bit. if im not mistaken the one the night king has now was the smallest one too. so dany/jon/tyrion all being dragon riders thrown out the window
Old 04-14-2019, 10:44 PM   #198
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Ehh
Topical Head
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 11:00 PM   #199
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

More happened than i thought would happen honestly. While it was all just putting everything in place like i thought i didnt expect jon riding a dragon before knowing hes aegon.

But yo the white walkers are sentient enough to know that the little umber kid was someone to differentiate from the others

Not sure how much the sign has to do tho or if its just jibberish
Old 04-14-2019, 11:37 PM   #200
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

I MADE A MEME U GUYS: