Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2017, 07:39 PM   #81
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
GOAT

find the torrent.

download and watch this immediately
DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

MOST INTENSE BATTLE TBH

HOLY SHIT
wasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 10:03 PM   #82
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

im saying THOUGH

now im just waiting on the rest of the season to leak

if hbo is smart, nothing GoT related is in anyway connected to the internet lol.

NOW

how does tyrion talk jamie out of getting MURKED

they're obviously gonna fish them out. its just like tyrion going under with the stonemen in old valyria. they'll pull jamie out and take him prisoner. the problem is, HE'S THE FUCKING KINGSLAYER. aka uhhh i dunno, the dude who killed her pops and caused all of her lifes TROUBLES

granted it was over either way with rhaegar being cut down by baratheon and tywin turncoating, but he still used the blade. and he was ready to ride her down and die in the attempt

i mean best case scenario he kills her and gets eaten by a dragon. i guess he was going for the glory in the kingsguard book.

but word

HYPE

now the lannisters will have to lift the siege on casterly rock freeing up the unsullied to return, and we can have the entirety of the targaryen forces lay siege to kings landing.

im sure there will be plenty of others flocking to her cause now, whatever is left of dorne, and highgarden, and all the minor houses under them, the entirety of the stormlands, basically everyone BUT the north vs. WHAT

SOME GOLD CLOACKS and at best 1/3 of the lannister forces

its over.

time for the night king to throw a wrench in everyones plans
Old 08-06-2017, 10:09 PM   #83
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Worth the three episode wait. Watching the war scene again rn. Too good.

Peter Dinklage's acting was top notch in that cut away during the battle. Tyrion obviously has second thoughts seeing his brother out there and seeing the Dothraki/Drogon in action. He hates his family, but not to that extent.

Cersei won't go down easy. Everyone was let down by Qyburn's idea. I'm sure they'll think of something to put up a good fight. But yeah, its over.

Tormund/wildings vs. Night King and his army within the next two episodes. Too hype. Everything from here on out will be to the nth degree, no going back to set up episodes after that.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 10:18 PM   #84
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word, qyburns plan can still work THO

they only had 1 scorpion, if they lay siege to the red keep, and have one on every tower?

they might have to go old school and just starve cersei out if she doesn't want to lose a dragon or two. plus she'll probably get persuaded to not just burn the place to the ground

the show doesn't touch on it but thats what went down at harrenhall. some old targaryen had beef with old harren or whatever and harrenhall was the greatest fortress/castle known to westeros. so the targaryen just fucking melted the shit out of it with dragon fire and murked everyone. which is why its "haunted" and spooky and no one fucks with it. where arya and tywin were way back.

but yea it will be interesting

with there being 3 episodes left this season i wouldn't be surprised if next week is a setup.

also im dumb and have this theory i never even looked into that the white walkers always show up in the second to last episode of the season because thats when hardhome happened lmao. the very last episode im thinking is the realm coming to their senses and teaming up, whoever is left to face them.

but next week being a setup would still be SOMETHING happening for all of that to happen

WHO KNOWS
Old 08-06-2017, 10:22 PM   #85
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Hardhome actually happened during episode 8.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:25 PM   #86
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

my theory is blown to smithereens right out of the gate

i also just used the word smithereens
Old 08-06-2017, 10:28 PM   #87
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

does the royal bank have an army? I'm sure they don't but they have to have armies that owe them money or something right? They made it a point to say that Jamie got them the gold they owed before Dany's army murked shit.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:32 PM   #88
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

That's true. But even the set ups will have more weight and momentum going forward. A lot of this season and has been reunions and meetings. Had to be done but a little slow. Enjoyable but not what people want going into the home stretch.

I think Harrenhal's destruction was mentioned in passing when Arya was there. Or when Littlefinger was talking to someone. But yeah if it was it was just a one off line or two.

And word to your point about the ballistas. Drogon is the biggest/strongest of the three and a non-headshot put a hurt on him. Rhaegal will go into God-mode when his namesake's son is flying him nahmean.

Yeah, typically the second to last episode is the big set piece or huge plot development.

1- Baelor/Ned beheading
2- Blackwater
3- Rains of Castemere/Red Wedding
4- Watchers on the Wall
5- Both episodes 8 and 9 could be considered the pinnacle episode. Hardhome then Dance of Dragons
6- Battle of the Bastards. But then Winds of Winter topped it.

I agree that Eastwatch is probably the penultimate episode. Thing is, once the undead army actually breaks into Westeros proper, everything's chaos. I imagine it'll be like last season. Big battle (BotB/Eastwatch) then a typical finale type episode except its just as heavy and emphatic as the big set piece episode preceding it (WoW). It probably goes Eastwatch then a big setup episode with the big development being Jon and Dany learning about their link.
Could you find me?

Last edited by PancakeBrah; 08-06-2017 at 10:35 PM.
Old 08-06-2017, 10:34 PM   #89
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Plus Bran has to tell Jon about his parentage. And do some more weird sociopathic newBran shit.

And Littlefinger has to get got or fuck everyones shit up.

And Arya has to murder someone.
Could you find me?
Old 08-06-2017, 10:46 PM   #90
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Agreed on all fronts

Also poet word, i forgot about that. In the jamie/bronn scene just prior to the battle they said the gold made it to kings landing

So the debt is paid and all dany was burning was grain and shit in those wagons

So that frees the iron bank to lend more money, which frees cersei to purchase the golden company and other sellswords from the east

So she can still put up a fighting chance, but how long will it take for them to get there and etc
Old 08-06-2017, 10:55 PM   #91
The Dead Poet

also I guess it's pretty obvious that Jon bends the knee to Danni when he proposes to her huh?

Last edited by The Dead Poet; 08-07-2017 at 12:25 AM.
The Dead Poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 12:18 AM   #92
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

So that was great.

Also gross AT dani/Jon though I know Targaeryans have no problem with that incest
Old 08-07-2017, 01:56 PM   #93
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
So that was great.

Also gross AT dani/Jon though I know Targaeryans have no problem with that incest

That better not happen or I will be pissed. And they better not be together at the end and live happily ever after or I will feel cheated. One of them better die and it better be her. She's such a shit character.
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:10 PM   #94
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by millz View Post
That better not happen or I will be pissed. And they better not be together at the end and live happily ever after or I will feel cheated. One of them better die and it better be her. She's such a shit character.
"if you think this is going to have a happy ending, then you're wrong" - ramsay bolton
Old 08-07-2017, 02:10 PM   #95
wasim
The Conqueror

yo... uh-oh's theory on bran being the night's king fucked me up.
Old 08-07-2017, 03:27 PM   #96
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasim View Post
yo... uh-oh's theory on bran being the night's king fucked me up.
lol that ain't his, that's been floated ever since bran warged.

also the alternative that bran has always been the 3 eyed raven and this is just one of infinite iterations of his existence
Old 08-07-2017, 03:28 PM   #97
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Agreed on all fronts

Also poet word, i forgot about that. In the jamie/bronn scene just prior to the battle they said the gold made it to kings landing

So the debt is paid and all dany was burning was grain and shit in those wagons

So that frees the iron bank to lend more money, which frees cersei to purchase the golden company and other sellswords from the east

So she can still put up a fighting chance, but how long will it take for them to get there and etc
nah the big deal is all the grain and food means kings landing cant survive a siege in winter now
Old 08-07-2017, 03:58 PM   #98
wasim
The Conqueror

Quote:
lol that ain't his, that's been floated ever since bran warged.

also the alternative that bran has always been the 3 eyed raven and this is just one of infinite iterations of his existence
i should've clarified that i first read it here. never seen it anyhwere else.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:16 PM   #99
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Quote:
nah the big deal is all the grain and food means kings landing cant survive a siege in winter now

I mean literally from a strategy point she helped Cersei out big time.

She not only used a dragon but used the dothraki. If Cersei was any kind of politician she would capitalize on this big time. She brought rapist, slave capturing foreigners to take over Kings Landing. She burned all of our food so we all will starve this winter. We need to stand up to her. Literally the exact thing everyone advised her not to do.
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 05:58 PM   #100
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

agreed on the grain front but you don't BURN IT, you just take it

she's gonna need it too. an army marches on its stomach and all that old adage nonsense

it aint like there is crazy foodstores on dragonstone, and the tyrells had the most valuable farmland in the realm so it was literally enough to keep the continent going through most winters

that grain was needed everywhere

but it is a tv show they must take liberties for explosions

im not SOLD on bran being the night king i just regurgitated it but it could make some sort of sense

as well as all the iterations or whatever

did anyone stop to think that HE was warged? meaning the bloodraven aka the old three eyed raven took over him. and he was taken over before him. etc etc. i don't remember if its in the show but wargs can take over humans too. so instead of bran going back in time to influence every event, it was the "three eyed raven" doing it, because he never died.

is that a theory? BECAUSE I JUST THOUGHT OF IT. there was a warg, from the time of the first men who has been living in caves and shit taking over people since day 1, when one vessel is about to its end he'd lead others in and take them over. the last before bran, being brynden rivers aka the bloodraven. so when the others came, he warged INTO BRAN and stayed. bran died in that cave because he was taken over by another entity