Old 07-23-2017, 10:18 PM   #41
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word

agreed on grey worm but its like cmonson do we need a 10 minute romance/sex scene when the dude don't even have a dick and balls. i feel like his brain probably functions how mine does the MOMENT after i nut. pussy gets so far from my mind lol

but who knows maybe there is a little bit of a nub there. get it dawgg

i wanna see how dany greets jon snow though. if she's gonna be normal queen or go full wanton slut like she does with daario

which reminds me, where is that dude

also i would bet sam gets greyscale in saving jorah lol
Old 07-23-2017, 10:22 PM   #42
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

I'm ok with a 10 min dry hump scene as long as it has Messadai or whatever her fine ass name is.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:27 PM   #43
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea she is bad as fuck

but yo

im disappointed in the shows direction with littlefinger. he went from a mastermind schemer, pretty much the BEST in the books, varys and them maybe his equal. but in the show not only does he blunder and sell sansa to the boltons, but now he's just a sniveling worm skulking around with no purpose other than being a simp faggot

he should poison brienne, kill sansa, and go steal bran off the wall and take the north somehow

basically the show wrote him out.

it'll be interesting to see what martin does for him in the books in 17 years
Old 07-23-2017, 10:31 PM   #44
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Nah man, he's going to do something huge this season. Or Sansa and Jon are going to find out how he did Ned and he's going to get an epic hanging/burning/flogging/tar & feathering.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:39 PM   #45
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Dario was left in Mereen, ostensibly to keep slavery from starting up again as soon as Dany left.

Peak of the episode was the Dany/Varys back and forth. The back to back episodes exploring the Sansa/Jon dynamic in front of everyone was a bit much, but it was in service of speeding everything up to get to the dope shit so okay.

Word @ the fire on the sea problem. Also, the angle they were coming in from was confusing, seemed too high and the angle didnt seem like a lob. Thought Euron had a double secret dragon or some shit. Overall good episode.

Dany/Jon meet up next week. I predict the week after that ends with Bran coming to Winterfell and sending a raven to Jon about his parentage. Then two episodes heavy on battles, then the typical type of season finale.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 10:47 PM   #46
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Yea its going to finish with the dead coming through the wall. It has to.

I just dont see how. I dont even understand how they will attack eastwatch. Makes 0 sense.

But yea i think they are building up to littlefingers death for sure.

Now just 168 hours until next week but my laying in bed off the top of the head phone typing math could be off
Old 07-23-2017, 11:04 PM   #47
The Dead Poet

^ they might be just ice skating around that wall bro....possible spoiler.

Old 07-24-2017, 03:21 AM   #48
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
Yea its going to finish with the dead coming through the wall. It has to.

I just dont see how. I dont even understand how they will attack eastwatch. Makes 0 sense.

But yea i think they are building up to littlefingers death for sure.

Now just 168 hours until next week but my laying in bed off the top of the head phone typing math could be off
I don't think that's how the season ends.

You would think that Jon and Dany uniting against the white walkers would have to come after they take down the wall and destroy east watch.

That would make the threat real to her. I think it will end at kings landing with the death of cersei for sure and possibly Jamie as well. And kings landing falling to Dany.
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 05:52 AM   #49
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

word that could happen too, the only problem with that is at least half of the kings landing besieging army is sunk at sea, if the tyrells don't learn about that in time, that leaves them alone and with probably not enough people to lay siege to the city.

jamie and lord tarly might smash them right there, with jamie sallying out from the city and tarly crushing them from where he is coming from.

casterly rock will fall though.

but each of the past two seasons end with the white walkers in some fashion, couple seasons ago was hardhome, last season was bran and hodor

this season will probably be eastwatch falling and them coming through the wall

next season will be the full on battle probably

but who knows

i just think kings landing is safe at the moment, there will have to be a pretty dramatic change of events, like jamie splitting off and taking any lannisters with him leaving cersei with just gold cloaks and qyburn or something.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:04 AM   #50
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

yara, ellaria, and tyene all gifts to cersei.

praise be to the only sand snake to give me bonre jams
Old 07-24-2017, 11:27 AM   #51
millz
CharDeeMacDennis Champion

Battle Record: 0-2

millz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant futuremillz has a brilliant future

Did yara live?

I thought the hung her body from the front of the ship?
millz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 12:48 PM   #52
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by millz View Post
Did yara live?

I thought the hung her body from the front of the ship?
nope. the two hanging sand snakes were the ones who died (and were hung/mounted by their weapons respectively)
Old 07-25-2017, 11:43 AM   #53
wasim
The Conqueror

wasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant futurewasim has a brilliant future

notice how the arch maester was talking about his book called the "The Wars After King Robert Baratheon" where he talks about how he documented everything that happened since the begining of the show. samwell mentioned it should be more poetic.

the fact that GRRM is a big fan of the Tolkien just confirms me that the show ends with samwell tarly narrating the show and he wrote the book that he called "a song of ice and fire"
wasim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 11:55 AM   #54
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

He is working on a side book like tolkiens marillion? Is that what its called? Im not into LOTR at all so i could be butchering that

But if that idea does come to fruition, it will be that. A seperate book entirely

Also he did release the world of ice and fire. Or history of ice and fire i forget the name but i have it. Its a big history book on westeros and essos, written as if a maester wrote it. Illustrated and stuff. Its pretty dope

Also the books are written in first person, with any narration occuring in the minds of that chapters character

But you could be onto something
Old 07-25-2017, 11:55 AM   #55
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Sam is gonna be on iron throne at the end
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 08:32 PM   #56
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

so i checked in on martin's blog to get any updates

Quote:
Speaking of fake history... regulars here may recall our plan to assemble an entire book of my fake histories of the Targaryen kings, a volume we called (in jest) the GRRMarillion or (more seriously) FIRE AND BLOOD. We have so much material that it's been decided to publish the book in two volumes. The first of those will cover the history of Westeros from Aegon's Conquest up to and through the regency of the boy king Aegon III (the Dragonbane). That one is largely written, and will include (for the first time) a complete detailed history of the Targaryen civil war, the Dance of the Dragons. My stories in DANGEROUS WOMEN ("The Princess and the Queen") and ROGUES ("The Rogue Prince") were abridged versions of the same histories.

No publication date has been set yet, but it's likely that we will get the first volume of FIRE AND BLOOD out in late 2018 or early 2019. The second volume, which will carry the history from Aegon III up to Robert's Rebellion, is largely unwritten, so that one will be a few more years in coming.

And, yes, I know you all want to know about THE WINDS OF WINTER too. I've seen some truly weird reports about WOW on the internet of late, by 'journalists' who make their stories up out of whole cloth. I don't know which story is more absurd, the one that says the book is finished and I've been sitting on it for some nefarious reason, or the one that says I have no pages. Both 'reports' are equally false and equally moronic. I am still working on it, I am still months away (how many? good question), I still have good days and bad days, and that's all I care to say. Whether WINDS or the first volume of FIRE AND BLOOD will be the first to hit the bookstores is hard to say at this juncture, but I do think you will have a Westeros book from me in 2018... and who knows, maybe two. A boy can dream...
so word thats what i was talking about with the marillion thing, i guess its a history of the targaryen kings

also the update on winds of winter has me optimistic for next year honestly. only because he said its likely the 1st book of the targaryen king history is due out next year, and him hinting that it could be out before or around that. since that history book is basically done, im taking it as meaning winds of winter is pretty close as well

but obviously he will dash my unrealistic hopes in the melon with a medieval flail
Old 07-25-2017, 10:20 PM   #57
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Bran is the night king.

He goes back in time to stop the creation of the night king. The problem is the children of the forest are at war with the first men. The first men were savages using bronze and lacking magic, theyll see bran like yo wtf who is this dude, capture him and create the night king. This is after bran tries stopping the night king in other iterations of brandon stark. Bran the builder etc. Which is why hes older when turned

The night king/bran is on a mission to defeat the children of the forest, the last of which are on the isle of faces.

Its taken this long in history for a bran to be born to complete the cycle, the sea froze over like the pic poet posted and they cross there. He is going to get thereno matter what and killing humans is just an aside that gives him the numbers to actually make it there and then defeat the children.

Thats how the show will end. Humans are a sidenote. Essos is their continent.

The books will be different, this is just where theshow will go with it
Old 07-25-2017, 10:31 PM   #58
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Also i say the books will be different solely because the children didnt create the white walkers in the books. The white walkers were a part of the world prior to any wars with the first men.

In fact the nights king, was a stark commander of the nights watch who married a white walker female.

The books are most likely headed into this direction.

During the wars of the first men, the children and humans brokered peace by giving the forests to the children and the rest to man. They probably brokered a deal with the white walkers as well. They got everything north of the wall. They probably assisted in building the wall with their ice magic

Then thousands of years later there are hundreds of thousands of wildlings north of the wall, they probably allowed it, if you gave them sacrifices, like craster, this way they reproduce. But the wildlings reverted to the old gods and the hearttrees. So the white walkers see this as them breaking the treaty. So they are going to war

The children of the forests numbers are depleted, they have a longer history of being the white walkers enemies and their only hope for survival is by helping mankind defeat them. They are teaching bran the magic, in the books controlling flocks of ravens, etc. So that humans can bring beasts to battle on a large scale, as the white walkers bring the dead

Or something. Im high

Daenerys and jon snow are nobodies and tyrion is a drunkard midget
Old 07-30-2017, 10:19 PM   #59
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

OK episode

ready for next week. lol

the dialogue fell off writing wise. they need to let GRRM punch up their scripts or something. im fine with the direction just some of the shit is like fanfiction at this point. again though, just speaking on the dialogue.

they've been ahead of the books awhile now so it can't be that, it might just be because they're hurdling ahead and rushing so you'll have scenes like the varys and melisandre scene, two of the clever speaker types just speeking PHOOEY and nonsense fuck off

but word.

was hoping to see some bran shit, not him just being the cryptic cripple tho

go back in time ya fuck
Old 07-30-2017, 10:38 PM   #60
The Dead Poet

I liked the episode. But it is coming off rushed. Which is a bummer since they only have 4 left in the season....then what is it another 6 left next?

When Sansa got up and left Bran I was like "well how the fuck is he going to get back now''? lol. Shit is getting real but I feel like they're kind of breezing over shit. The Casterly Rock shit to Jamie taking High Garden. That shit was just breezed through like nothing.