Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-24-2016, 12:04 PM   #1
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0
Default this is for people who dont like the press...

yeah anybody out there that has problems with the way that press kind of scares you until the point you dont want to watch it anymore.......or talk about it in general.... the fact that the media will antagonize its viewers just for the mear pleasure of it.......sounds awful but its true if you agree you dont have to post or whatever but really what should they use the media for, positive things, if you get me you should be teaching the future generation how to survive instead of showing them things like famine and just tragic depictions of life that dont need to happen because they shouldnt be showing it in the first place.... and i think that theres people that agree you shouldnt be showing people things like this in the first place if you get me theres such a better use for things like the news and even things like the discussion forum on netcees.... sorry rant over thats just sumn thats been bothering me for a while....
Old 12-24-2016, 02:42 PM   #2
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Tl;dr version-

2trip is batshit
Useless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 02:49 PM   #3
Legion Of Cocks in my mouth
25 years later

Battle Record: 5-3

Legion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant future

2trip, serious question.

What are you diagnosed with @2tripple0
Old 12-25-2016, 12:50 AM   #4
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Is this the good ol' ''If you don't watch news you're in the blind and know nothing, but if you watch the news you're misinformed'' kinda shit?

That said though. Basically everyone in the western world finds the US press to be the least trusting on par with Russia.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 04:31 PM   #5
2tripple0
death warmed over

Battle Record: 6-21

2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0 2tripple0

nah this is real life shit like i dont even understand how to use this ability to its full power and then breaking all that shit down and say this is what your left with so work with it the whole point is that nobody knows how to do anything and these media people would rarther broadcast shit that nobody should ever be doing right you got me right they have been better over a simple period basically of the young princes life made it interesting like
Old 12-25-2016, 04:54 PM   #6
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Hey pls stop.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote