Old 08-19-2016, 10:15 PM   #121
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

im with amen da goon

SHITS IN YOUR MIND MAN. (lights cig that im hopelessly addicted too)

but yea it doesn't take one time for heroin. i've done heroin one time. it was delightful. i can only describe it as comfy. i only snorted a little line so it ain't like i was leaning and shit lmao, but i was rolling around drinking like a hooligan just glued to the passenger seat and literally felt amazing. i can only describe it as, right now, you're sober, or not but either way you probably feel fine and normal. but there are aches and pains and discomforts that you live with always, that you are so used to you don't even register them. heroin erases them. so its not like a head high, at least for me, it was just an overall feeling of wellness.

i can only describe it like that. i assume its what painkillers do for people.

speaking of painkillers/opiods. i've only fucked with percs and vicodin. vicodin do nothing to da god. if i eat like 5 or 6 and drink 5 or 6 beers then i feel them in a similair sense

i took 3 of these percs though and it was shadows of heroin. the clean body feeling like everything is extra comfy. without beer. with beer its that plus the head drunk feeling.

which is A+

in my old age of 27 now i can't do the weed+beer combo anymore. it just puts me in passout mode. i can drink all of the beers. all of them. if i take 2 hits of weed im either throwing up or falling asleep.

but yea i know i gave a glowing review of the products of the poppy, but i don't fuck with them. mainly because of everyone i know being the worst humans on earth because of them. so while they are delightful i'd rather live in the misery of sobriety

also im 99.9 percent certain no one has ever died from opiate/heroin withdrawals. im pretty sure the only thing that can kill you withdrawal wise, is alcohol. someone google it.

heroin and opiates will make you feel like death, you will be sick, your bones will ache, you will be miserable, but just stay hydrated and even the worst junkie can pass through it. its just not recommended, its easier to just ween you off it.

alcohol can murk you though

pretty sure i've read/heard that.

also as noted earlier the only thing i'm addicted to is cigarettes. i smoke a little over a pack a day, since i buy a carton a week. which is 10 packs/7 days. that said i can stop cold turkey. i'll be miserable. but its doable.

sure my brain will want me to smoke but am i addicted to pizza? because i can't quit that.

i just think science is weird with their classifications. alcohol is a disease man. fuck off. i get the science behind it, but something you can legitimately stop with your own WILL shouldnt be classified as a disease. if i get small pox i just can't decide to not have it.

ive seen people who drank bottles of liquor daily completely stop. i know heroin users that completely stop. not from medical treatment, but because they realized they were fucking themselves. im sure the "disease" in their brain was making them want to do nothing more than drink a beer, or shoot some heroin, but they take on the misery of saying no.

even people who seek help through AA or whatever, classify themselves as like drydrunks and other stupid shit because even though they are sober, they still have that alcoholic mind and can slip back into it. so i understand some brain chemistry is changed, but when using words like "disease" to simple folk like me and amen da goon it gets confusing.

when i think disease i think of AIDS or something. not your brain changing from repeated uses of things

im sure i've got beatmakeritis. its a disease from spending 1000's of hours making music, fusing synapses and making pathways in my brain. i've got videogamerosis too. its a terrible disease
Old 08-19-2016, 10:19 PM   #122
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

wow man how frank and honest. you're a real straight shooter. salt of the earth. real common sense knowledge. tell me more about romans.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 10:25 PM   #123
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Benzodiazepine and alcohol withdrawal symptoms are more likely to be fatal. Even in those cases, quitting cold turkey with nothing to help the process tends to be the only way someone would die.

Source: http://americanaddictioncenters.org/...risk-of-death/

Either way, @uh-oh, I genuinely believe you are smart enough to grasp that addiction to those substances (and crystal methamphetamine and crack cocaine) is not mental and is in fact physical. I get that you like to put on your Rust Belt poverty cape and stick up for idiots who say idiotic things, from Donald Trump to Trademark, but come the fuck on.
Old 08-19-2016, 10:32 PM   #124
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
Benzodiazepine and alcohol withdrawal symptoms are more likely to be fatal. Even in those cases, quitting cold turkey with nothing to help the process tends to be the only way someone would die.

Source: http://americanaddictioncenters.org/...risk-of-death/

Either way, @uh-oh, I genuinely believe you are smart enough to grasp that addiction to those substances (and crystal methamphetamine and crack cocaine) is not mental and is in fact physical. I get that you like to put on your Rust Belt poverty cape and stick up for idiots who say idiotic things, from Donald Trump to Trademark, but come the fuck on.
i'm in no way saying there isn't a physical dependency to these drugs, im saying it can be mentally overcome. i'm not even saying it's not a "disease" i'm just saying they should make a different word for it or something lmao. because like i said when i think disease i think like aids or malaria. basically something that requires a CURE. but i get it. i gotta be the contrarian though or else this site would be a circle jerk that devolves into no one posting anything because we all already agree with eachother so whats the point in discussing anything

trump 2016
Old 08-19-2016, 10:53 PM   #125
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Rust belt poverty cape is strong phrasing. Repped.
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2016, 11:04 PM   #126
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

certain's rep power has me by 8 points. cakes got me by 53. kind of silly for the gaps to be so small in our insanely giant numbers.

im tempted to neg you both to see what happens with our shitty terrible rep system. but i reserve my negs for the creature known as big baby. and by reserve them i mean i try to neg and remember i need to spread it around and then close netcees and jerk off
Old 08-19-2016, 11:10 PM   #127
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

From my professional experiences the addict will do one of two things.. admit that they are, or justify how they are not.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 02:00 AM   #128
Blanco Bishop

Battle Record: 11-20

Blanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant futureBlanco Bishop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
im with amen da goon

SHITS IN YOUR MIND MAN. (lights cig that im hopelessly addicted too)

but yea it doesn't take one time for heroin. i've done heroin one time. it was delightful. i can only describe it as comfy. i only snorted a little line so it ain't like i was leaning and shit lmao, but i was rolling around drinking like a hooligan just glued to the passenger seat and literally felt amazing. i can only describe it as, right now, you're sober, or not but either way you probably feel fine and normal. but there are aches and pains and discomforts that you live with always, that you are so used to you don't even register them. heroin erases them. so its not like a head high, at least for me, it was just an overall feeling of wellness.

i can only describe it like that. i assume its what painkillers do for people.

speaking of painkillers/opiods. i've only fucked with percs and vicodin. vicodin do nothing to da god. if i eat like 5 or 6 and drink 5 or 6 beers then i feel them in a similair sense

i took 3 of these percs though and it was shadows of heroin. the clean body feeling like everything is extra comfy. without beer. with beer its that plus the head drunk feeling.

which is A+

in my old age of 27 now i can't do the weed+beer combo anymore. it just puts me in passout mode. i can drink all of the beers. all of them. if i take 2 hits of weed im either throwing up or falling asleep.

but yea i know i gave a glowing review of the products of the poppy, but i don't fuck with them. mainly because of everyone i know being the worst humans on earth because of them. so while they are delightful i'd rather live in the misery of sobriety

also im 99.9 percent certain no one has ever died from opiate/heroin withdrawals. im pretty sure the only thing that can kill you withdrawal wise, is alcohol. someone google it.

heroin and opiates will make you feel like death, you will be sick, your bones will ache, you will be miserable, but just stay hydrated and even the worst junkie can pass through it. its just not recommended, its easier to just ween you off it.

alcohol can murk you though

pretty sure i've read/heard that.

also as noted earlier the only thing i'm addicted to is cigarettes. i smoke a little over a pack a day, since i buy a carton a week. which is 10 packs/7 days. that said i can stop cold turkey. i'll be miserable. but its doable.

sure my brain will want me to smoke but am i addicted to pizza? because i can't quit that.

i just think science is weird with their classifications. alcohol is a disease man. fuck off. i get the science behind it, but something you can legitimately stop with your own WILL shouldnt be classified as a disease. if i get small pox i just can't decide to not have it.

ive seen people who drank bottles of liquor daily completely stop. i know heroin users that completely stop. not from medical treatment, but because they realized they were fucking themselves. im sure the "disease" in their brain was making them want to do nothing more than drink a beer, or shoot some heroin, but they take on the misery of saying no.

even people who seek help through AA or whatever, classify themselves as like drydrunks and other stupid shit because even though they are sober, they still have that alcoholic mind and can slip back into it. so i understand some brain chemistry is changed, but when using words like "disease" to simple folk like me and amen da goon it gets confusing.

when i think disease i think of AIDS or something. not your brain changing from repeated uses of things

im sure i've got beatmakeritis. its a disease from spending 1000's of hours making music, fusing synapses and making pathways in my brain. i've got videogamerosis too. its a terrible disease

U got some worrisome rhetoric in ur discourse fam.
Mainly the A+'ing of ur heroin experience.
Would hate for u to latch on to that memory and have u reach back 10 years from now.

Don't be that wigga ma dude.
Blanco Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 04:06 AM   #129
Junto
The Founder

Battle Record: 30-11

Accomplishments
- Shadow Pic Roast

Champed
- Key Grand Prix 3
- NBL Season 8

Junto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant futureJunto has a brilliant future

what a bunch of fuckin divas
Junto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 05:15 AM   #130
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i'm in no way saying there isn't a physical dependency to these drugs, im saying it can be mentally overcome. i'm not even saying it's not a "disease" i'm just saying they should make a different word for it or something lmao. because like i said when i think disease i think like aids or malaria. basically something that requires a CURE. but i get it. i gotta be the contrarian though or else this site would be a circle jerk that devolves into no one posting anything because we all already agree with eachother so whats the point in discussing anything

trump 2016
How can something which kills you involuntarily be overcome mentally?

I've seen people going cold turkey off hard drugs, your body is either strong enough to pull through it, or it isn't.

Heroin withdrawal absolutely kills people.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 05:39 AM   #131
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Heroin withdrawal is no joke, seeing someone come off that shit will change your life...it's scary.

Same with alcohol.

Old 08-20-2016, 07:46 AM   #132
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Insufflating heroin and injecting heroin aren't even the same fucking game let alone ballpark, uhoh.
Old 08-20-2016, 07:49 AM   #133
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junto View Post
what a bunch of fuckin divas
What up my dude?

Word @ uh-oh

LOL - I've heard people have died from H withdrawals but have never seen any statistics - so as far as I'm concerned, it's hear say.

@Certain - sorry, H isn't for me man. I'd never touch it. Plus don't need your money, bruh. I'm sure I make double of what you make.

I prefer Benzo's. I have a script for xanax (footballs to be exact) AND just finished my script of ClonoazePAM 1MG.

Anxiety is a mother fucker. Only take as needed tho, they are lethal.

You're all welcome to start making the DRUG ADDICT posts itt, like you predictable faggots will do.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 07:59 AM   #134
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Heroin withdrawal being fatal is not anecdotal amen.

If you would just admit your wrong I think these losers might like you more?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-20-2016, 08:07 AM   #135
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonKerz View Post
What up my dude?

Word @ uh-oh

LOL - I've heard people have died from H withdrawals but have never seen any statistics - so as far as I'm concerned, it's hear say.

@Certain - sorry, H isn't for me man. I'd never touch it. Plus don't need your money, bruh. I'm sure I make double of what you make.

I prefer Benzo's. I have a script for xanax (footballs to be exact) AND just finished my script of ClonoazePAM 1MG.

Anxiety is a mother fucker. Only take as needed tho, they are lethal.

You're all welcome to start making the DRUG ADDICT posts itt, like you predictable faggots will do.
You haven't seen the statistics because you haven't looked for them.

Old 08-20-2016, 08:12 AM   #136
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Whoever said you're much more likely to die coming off alcohol than heroin is correct tho.

But the risk is there for both, as well as a few others.

Old 08-20-2016, 08:26 AM   #137
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Heroin withdrawal being fatal is not anecdotal amen.

If you would just admit your wrong I think these losers might like you more?
Wrong about what, tho?

In my opinion - addiction is a mental thing. Even those science states it's physical - I don't believe that it is. It's proven that some scientific studies aren't facts. Just a bunch of data gathered by a bunch of educated people with a bunch of hypothesiseseses lol.

I just feel addiction is a mental disorder kind of like depression.

Am I wrong for feeling this way? NO. Am I scientifically wrong? SURE.

But if science was always factual, then why are scientist questions the laws of gravity when an Olympic gymnist hit the trapeze?

IDK man... Science is kind of like religion - once again, IMO LOL.

Guess I question everything...
Old 08-20-2016, 08:47 AM   #138
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

This is the problem with the world...people think an opinion can't be wrong.

Like when Christians say they believe the world is only a few thousand years old...no, you are incorrect...your opinion is wrong.

Science is nothing like religion, it isn't based on opinion, it's based on evidence...people have died from withdrawal, it is documented, it is a fact.. opinions are meaningless against facts.

Old 08-20-2016, 08:58 AM   #139
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Bro....amen....real talk....I like you....but please hearken...

If it was just mental there would be no need for detox units at hospitals.

In terms of mental.....addiction affects the mind and the brain.

C'mon man.
Old 08-20-2016, 08:59 AM   #140
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
This is the problem with the world...people think an opinion can't be wrong.

Like when Christians say they believe the world is only a few thousand years old...no, you are incorrect...your opinion is wrong.

Science is nothing like religion, it isn't based on opinion, it's based on evidence...people have died from withdrawal, it is documented, it is a fact.. opinions are meaningless against facts.
Science is determined off of data. Or evidence, as you call it.

Opinions come from data.

So if a scientist makes an opinion off of data, does that make his opinion a fact? Just because he is a scientist?

Help me understand your concerns here.

Like I previously stated, I've heard people have died from withdrawals but have never seen any date nor have applied effort to look. So as far as I'm concerned; it's hear say until I can see some data with my own eyes proving these claims.

that's all I'm saying.

Numbers do not lie.

The people imputing them numbers have the potential to lie or exacerbate. How do we not know, the person imputing those numbers weren't hung over or potentially entered in the wrong number?

I guess i'm getting in to conspiracy and probability now, LOL.

Plus, I've also heard, withdrawals from Benzo's are probably the worst withdrawals PROVEN. But again, haven't seen nor do I care to research data proving these claims.

Opinions are opinions.

Facts are facts.

In the end, who really gives a shit? A drug addict is a drug addict.

Wtf was the original topic about anyways?

Addiction being mental or physical, right? HA.

Tags
reply an get negged