Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 07-22-2015, 02:10 PM   #21
Amen.
Banned

Battle Record: 16-9

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

damn

smh...

wtf wrong w/ you hip hop forum admins

stabbing pops and kidnappin kids and shit

weirdos
Amen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:12 PM   #22
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

iunno diode

guy who hit me up seemed pretty convinced via PM

sent me pic, link to arrest, govt name and address etc off bat

that's pretty damning if you look at the charges

where @Sn00p at? since he uncovered this first

or @God Of War for his side the story
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:16 PM   #23
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

I always keep it funky, I remember this shit happening like clear day. And I did tell David Lama to ban the nigga because I couldn't be around the fuckery.
@Allen Knight @Alvin Karpis @Seyance @Sn00p

Can all vouch, during this period I just left NC and boarding in generally for like 9 months cuz I was pissed off. When I came back OG NC was gone, and Lama never returned.

I can also vouch for @ALIEN and that convo, I KNOW FOR A FACT GOW said dude was his blood cousin.

What,the,fuck,ever,tho.

I don't want to believe this shit, it disgusts me more than anything in this world. Tbh it make me want to ghost again.
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:17 PM   #24
Amen.
Banned

Amen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant futureAmen. has a brilliant future

I just hit him up on RB.

told him to come on over and linked him here.

we'll see...
Old 07-22-2015, 02:22 PM   #25
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
I always keep it funky, I remember this shit happening like clear day. And I did tell David Lama to ban the nigga because I couldn't be around the fuckery.

Can all vouch, during this period I just left NC and boarding in generally for like 9 months cuz I was pissed off. When I came back OG NC was gone, and Lama never returned.

I can also vouch for @ALIEN and that convo, I KNOW FOR A FACT GOW said dude was his blood cousin.

What,the,fuck,ever,tho.

I don't want to believe this shit, it disgusts me more than anything in this world. Tbh it make me want to ghost again.

this is tru.

& shit about to get mad real around here.
Allen Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:23 PM   #26
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:

What,the,fuck,ever,tho.

why you leave Hush, because you legit believed this dude a child molesting fuck?

this shit CRAZY as fuck to me though

i mean all the shit is there, charges the lot, this guy Ron FUCKED UP beyond belief man

the more I hear/read the less I wish I knew about him

this makes me feel psychically sick
Old 07-22-2015, 02:26 PM   #27
Bags Beard
Bird Nest Chin

Bags Beard is an unknown quantity at this point

sweet carolina sunshine if that aint the face of a kid toucher I dont know what is
sad shit is this thread made me go sign out of the rb league....feel like battlin dere is condoning kid touching smh this is madness
Bags Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:27 PM   #28
Bags Beard
Bird Nest Chin

rrently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 11 (10 members and 1 guests)
Bags Beard, Bags, Chill Phil, Destroyer, Diablo, Diode, God Of War, Innovator

SHIT FINNA GET GULLY
Old 07-22-2015, 02:27 PM   #29
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

from brats rattles to rapbattles

holy shit
Old 07-22-2015, 02:28 PM   #30
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Dude is related to me, cant help who you are related to . cant control what people do. I even had to stay with the dude for a bit when i was homeless a shit ton years ago and my family kicked me out........I don't really fuck with no one in my family

my last name is williams by the way it isnt hard to find me most of the people on here i have on facebook with pcis of my wife and kid and etc.
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:29 PM   #31
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
Dude is related to me, cant help who you are related to . cant control what people do. I even had to stay with the dude for a bit when i was homeless a shit ton years ago and my family kicked me out........I don't really fuck with no one in my family

my last name is williams by the way it isnt hard to find me most of the people on here i have on facebook with pcis of my wife and kid and etc.
Grow man shit, I really hope this is true. Rep for coming in here and saying something.
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:30 PM   #32
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

Also I have posted pcitures up fo me holding nc signs, holding nbl signs, and etc....nothing much more i can do to verify and prove who i am yet again nor do i care to tbh.
Old 07-22-2015, 02:31 PM   #33
Bags Beard
Bird Nest Chin

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post

OH SO THIS WIGGER GONNA USE DA SAME EXCUSE TXTCEES WHO GET CAUGHT VOTING FOR THEMSELVES USE

I CANNOT

ROFFFLLZLZL
Old 07-22-2015, 02:31 PM   #34
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Grow man shit, I really hope this is true. Rep for coming in here and saying something.
can't help who i am related to bro. most my family is pieces of shit tbh most are addicts n shit of that nature.
Old 07-22-2015, 02:31 PM   #35
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

even if that IS true which I wannabe believe though it's mighty suspect

the apple don't fall far from the treehouse
Old 07-22-2015, 02:31 PM   #36
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags Beard View Post
OH SO THIS WIGGER GONNA USE DA SAME EXCUSE TXTCEES WHO GET CAUGHT VOTING FOR THEMSELVES USE

I CANNOT

ROFFFLLZLZL

not hard to find em on fb as i have a shit ton of forum people on there.
Old 07-22-2015, 02:32 PM   #37
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

I still wanna see a triforce sign
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:33 PM   #38
Amen.
Banned

sometimes bored niggas get to invested with this shit lol.
Old 07-22-2015, 02:34 PM   #39
Diablo
Badgerdick

Champed
- Art of Writing League

GOD OF TOR

ROFLZZZ
Old 07-22-2015, 02:34 PM   #40
God Of War
The Landlord

I just dont get it cuz i literally was asked to psot pictures holding the nc sign, holding an nbl sign and shit and i did. you can ask cats liek vulgar and bags and etc. yet this shit still happens

Tags
a hat made of bumblebees, backwards mouse car, jon snow wolfdick sword, uppercut dads cyst