Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-24-2013, 04:30 PM   #41
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

Battle Record: 10-15

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

Lord of lords god of gods king of kings.
TYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:49 AM   #42
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dialect View Post
lol, what's up poisonous?

it's pretty clear to me who the children of Israel are
these are the only ones that have full fill the scripture and prophecies
and have the documented history to back it up...
and the number of dead by the hands of the Roman powers is Astonishing
now take the time and consider and marvel
how the lord has allowed us to identify ourselves in these last days
we are God's people, a nation of priest who's kingdom is about to come
and i'm trying to get them to come together under one body, the body Yashaya the son of Ahayah, both Judah and Israel so we can be one Nation again
knowing that when Yahaya comes back he will make us pass back under the rod again
meaning we go back under the laws of Moses and Aaron, i'm trying to encourage them
to start now purging out everything that offends, and repent
less you be consumed with our enemies
the bible never says G-d is gonna return us to the laws of pre-Christ israel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Did you know that Christian's from each generation have thought jesus would come back in their time? Did he lie to them? Or where they crazy lunatics but YOU are not, just like every other god that exists is fictional but YOURS is not....gee, that's a pretty nice coincidence, I know a few hundred other religions that say exactly the same thing, but the one YOU happen to follow is true and all the rest are wrong...that's like the best luck ever man, YAAAYYY U DON'T HAVE TO BURN IN HELL.
just cuz Christ hasn't returned in their generations doesn't make them crazy nor does it make the bible wrong...it says no man will know the hour or the day...smh @ ur logic...
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:29 AM   #43
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

know and understand that this is what i've been doing -
studying scripture for the last 5 years, not to boast, but
out of fear of judgement for i had greatly polluted myself
by doing all types of abominations, and my conscious had convicted me
saying to me "if there is a God, u're going to hell"
for i convince myself he's not real in order to do what i like
fear of judgement came on me like an all consuming fire
and that became my God, being familiar w/the bible, the scriptures began to make sense
and I've received instruction that has lead me down this path
my intent was to make a good repentance to get rid of the guilt
everyone knows it can't be as easy as Christians make it out to be
"Jesus loves you and will forgive you, don't worry about it, just tell em you're sorry"
lol, thinking like that is what got me here in the first place
but what i'm trying to say is when it comes to scripture? i'm on it
for the reason you see above, i wasn't looking for the lost tribes.. but in
putting the pieces of this puzzle together i can see the real image
revealing that as a Christian i was being tricked into worshiping the image of the beast by celebrating the holidays given too him..even suday

EZEK 20:33 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

EZEK 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

EZEK 20:35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.

EZEK 20:36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD.

EZEK 20:37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

EZEK 20:38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Last edited by Urban Dialect; 11-25-2013 at 03:31 AM.
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:01 AM   #44
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Lmaooo @ smh @ ur logic....that was a valid point, why, if every generation has had the same belief and faith and a relationship with god, where they wrong about him coming back? They said they knew he would come back...why did god lie to them?

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:47 AM   #45
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

TYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant futureTYSON has a brilliant future

@Witty are u ignoring the "I will come like a thief in the night" part. So any predictions or whatever, is wrong. I do not think i could convince u to believe and will not try because I don't push my belief on people rather show his word thru my life/actions.
Old 11-25-2013, 04:49 AM   #46
TYSON
IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER

OK my actions are not the best example but that is battle I am fighting to change.
Old 11-25-2013, 06:13 AM   #47
zygote

Battle Record: 33-12

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Art of Writing League (3x)

zygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant futurezygote has a brilliant future

"After Solomon Israel was split into 2 kingdoms around 931 BC

Northern kingdom of Israel

The tribe of Ephraim: the “Puerto Ricans" - the family who was king over the northern kingdom after solomon

The tribe of Asher: “South American Indians”, from Venezuela through Argentina and Uruguay.

The tribe of Manasseh: the "Cubans"

The tribe of Gad: The “Native Indians” of North America and Canada.

The tribe of Issachar: "Mexican"

The tribe of Naphtali: The indigenous people of Hawaii, New Zealand, and the Fiji Islands.

The tribe of Reuben: “Seminole Indians and the Australian Aborigines”: Firstborn of Israel.

The tribe of Simeon: “Dominicans (Dominican Republic)”: Fierce Warriors of Israel

The tribe of Zebulun: “Central American Indians” from Guatemala to Panama

The southern kingdom of Judah and Jerusalem

Benjamin: “Jamaicans and West Indians”

Judah: “African Americans” of North America: Kings of the Nation of Israel whom christ came out of.

Levi: “Haitians”: Priests of the Nation of Israel"

That is very Euro-centric and pretty offensive to indigenous peoples. E.g., Indigenous Aborigines claim to have arrived in Australia via land bridge some 40,000 years ago. 931 BC - 2013 AD is a relatively short time compared to most of these Indigenous cultures. There are cave drawings, artifacts, tools and things like that which predate this 931 BC+ migration time frame.
zygote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:38 AM   #48
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

urban

what race/color is jesus?
Old 11-25-2013, 08:45 AM   #49
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
urban

what race/color is jesus?
why we going over common knowledge stuff tho...
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:51 AM   #50
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

I remember those days being in the Hebrew Messianic belief and reading about the 12 tribes thing. Carry on.
King Ra. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:02 AM   #51
Masaii

Do any of you know what the lesser key of solomon is?

That shit scared me stiff. Not that I ever tried it or ever will, but yeah its some scary shit.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:19 AM   #52
Masaii

@mind assassin ^
Old 11-25-2013, 09:26 AM   #53
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
why we going over common knowledge stuff tho...
i wanted to see if he thinks he was black lol
Old 11-25-2013, 09:31 AM   #54
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

If he is of the Hebrew faith, then yes, I'm sure he'll say he is black. At least that's what I believed when I joined over a year ago.
King Ra. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 03:11 PM   #55
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Lol this is idiotic

U way overcompicated this

For ex: levites = current day last named LEVInson

rueban= last name ruban

A. bove T. he R. est

Last edited by Rawn MD; 11-25-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:32 PM   #56
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lmaooo @ smh @ ur logic....that was a valid point, why, if every generation has had the same belief and faith and a relationship with god, where they wrong about him coming back? They said they knew he would come back...why did god lie to them?
2PET 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

2PET 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

2PET 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

HOS 6:1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.

HOS 6:2 After two days will he revive us:(wake us up to the truth) in the third day he will raise us up, (as a nation) and we shall live in his sight.

HOS 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD (follow the law): his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

HOS 6:4 O Ephraim,(northern kingdom) what shall I do unto thee? O Judah, (southern kingdom) what shall I do unto thee? for your goodness is as a morning cloud, and as the early dew it goeth away.

now the children of Esua are ruling the world today according to scripture
esua/edom/the masonic roman elite and Amelek,
scripture says that they are going to be so far out of control with their abominations that he's going to have too shorten the time given to them to reign over the kingdoms of the earth..

MT 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake(the children of Isreal) those days shall be shortened.

so you really can't pin point when the lord will return, but what you can do is prepare yourself
Old 11-25-2013, 04:50 PM   #57
Urban Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZYG View Post

That is very Euro-centric and pretty offensive to indigenous peoples. E.g., Indigenous Aborigines claim to have arrived in Australia via land bridge some 40,000 years ago. 931 BC - 2013 AD is a relatively short time compared to most of these Indigenous cultures. There are cave drawings, artifacts, tools and things like that which predate this 931 BC+ migration time frame.
my information is based off scripture and the bible which i believe

your information is based off what Rome and the masonic elite has said which you believe
Old 11-26-2013, 12:10 AM   #58
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Quote:
smh ur not that stupid lol...G-d didnt lie to them, they just didnt hear from Him...the bible states no man will know the hour or the day, so ANYONE claiming G-d told them when He's returning is automatically lying...

an @Urban Dialect I don't doubt u've been studying the bible for five years, but there are men an women who have studied the bible their entire lives an cannot tell u accurately who the tribes of israel are today tbh...

for u to assume ur five years of study somehow trumps the centuries of research that have been put into that question is pretty bold at least an insanely arrogant at worst...scholars have had ur same resources for ages...
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:55 PM   #59
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Why has my point been overlooked

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 04:33 AM   #60
Urban Dialect

Quote:
Originally Posted by detour View Post
an @Urban Dialect I don't doubt u've been studying the bible for five years, but there are men an women who have studied the bible their entire lives an cannot tell u accurately who the tribes of israel are today tbh...

for u to assume ur five years of study somehow trumps the centuries of research that have been put into that question is pretty bold at least an insanely arrogant at worst...scholars have had ur same resources for ages...

they can accurately tell who the tribes of Israel are
we can start in 1492 Christopher Columbus

source is wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christo...000&height=540

where it says
Quest for Asia and Background
read the paragraph above that

Throughout his life, Columbus also showed a keen interest in the Bible and in Biblical prophecies, and would often quote biblical texts in his letters and logs. For example, part of the argument that he submitted to the Spanish Catholic Monarchs when he sought their support for his proposed expedition to reach the Indies by sailing west was based on his reading of the Second Book of Esdras

he knew where the 10 tribes had went according to scripture, proving the validity of 2 Esdras, so why did they throw it out of the bible if they used it to find the new world?

the same reason they say they can't tell who the children of Israel are

scripture tells us who they are but u refuse to hear it because it's not coming from Rome/Esua the Masonic powers

they(the Masons) killed Yashaya and his disciples, then took down the southern kingdom in 70AD causing Judah to flee into Africa were the Romans came later and enslaved them, then came to the new world and slaughtered the rest of the saints of the most high