Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2013, 09:17 AM   #61
God Of War
The Landlord

Battle Record: 12-10

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

so etH your saying he didnt beat wong j man either?

all these accounts from well known sources saying bruce lee bashed people is fake?
God Of War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:17 AM   #62
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

Battle Record: 0-1

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

cause segal is alive and roy would duck like donald

cock back the chevy nigga show me if you billet proof

FFC, cohpe wit it bitches...
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:18 AM   #63
God Of War
The Landlord

God Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant futureGod Of War has a brilliant future

eddie you do realise that a big part of bruce lee's style had to do with evading and blocking punches right?>
Old 06-11-2013, 09:18 AM   #64
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by God Of War View Post
thats absurd yet again, bruce lee has more grappling experieince then jones. jones can throw a punch so can alot of dudes, he can throw fast punches so can alot of dudes. theres tons of fighters out there right now that would break roy jones to pieces without it being a boxing match

also steven segal would fucking rape roy jones so why does this shit even need to mention bruce lee
lol @ so can a lot of dudes

thats why he basically started 50-0 in one of the greatest eras of boxing

keep discrediting his hands, it makes u look knowledgable (not really)

and we're talkin prime roy obv, not roy today

even tho roy today would still body most them fools
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #65
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

judo gene labell choked out steven seagal and made him shit on himself.

just a random rumor/fact that circulates the internet.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:20 AM   #66
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
lol @ so can a lot of dudes

thats why he basically started 50-0 in one of the greatest eras of boxing

keep discrediting his hands, it makes u look knowledgable (not really)

and we're talkin prime roy obv, not roy today

even tho roy today would still body most them fools
roy was good in ONE ring in ONE sense

thats it

as i said people liek steven segal and shit would body roy jones and have him drooling out his mouth
Old 06-11-2013, 09:29 AM   #67
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
roy was good in ONE ring in ONE sense

thats it

as i said people liek steven segal and shit would body roy jones and have him drooling out his mouth
based off what? cuz he knew karate

only little kids think karate owns everything

I have punched black belts in the face before. I have beat one before in particular, and I ain't even an amateur boxer

you learn an awfuly lot more than throwing a jab when you take up boxing too ya know

i could only imagine the tricks a HOF like Roy knows

experience in fighting is the greatest advantage to have
Old 06-11-2013, 09:31 AM   #68
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
based off what? cuz he knew karate

only little kids think karate owns everything

I have punched black belts in the face before. I have beat one before in particular, and I ain't even an amateur boxer

you learn an awfuly lot more than throwing a jab when you take up boxing too ya know

i could only imagine the tricks a HOF like Roy knows

experience in fighting is the greatest advantage to have
only in a boxing ring with there rules could jones have a small chance of beating lee

boxers are dumb lmao
Old 06-11-2013, 09:35 AM   #69
...the Nagger

Quote:
only in a boxing ring with there rules could jones have a small chance of beating lee

boxers are dumb lmao
once again, you have nothing to back this up

"in a ring" I could say the same about that goofy box they stand in during competitions.

look at one sparrin session in a boxing gym with ppl training and then go look at a karate exhibition with ppl training

My best friend gave up one of those kwon do craps and took up boxing because he wanted to get more physical and actually fight

I know a lot of ppl who fight for a living, including ppl in my family who take up martial arts

You just seem like you watch movies and believe that ppl who do martial arts have super powers

who do you think rocky can beat?
Old 06-11-2013, 09:39 AM   #70
super pimp trillionaire
your ad here

Battle Record: 0-1

super pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant futuresuper pimp trillionaire has a brilliant future

obv clubber Lang, Ivan Drago... giants in the game
duh

cock back the chevy nigga show me if you billet proof

FFC, cohpe wit it bitches...
super pimp trillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:47 AM   #71
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Bruce lee fucked up chuck Norris

That is all
Old 06-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #72
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
once again, you have nothing to back this up

"in a ring" I could say the same about that goofy box they stand in during competitions.

look at one sparrin session in a boxing gym with ppl training and then go look at a karate exhibition with ppl training

My best friend gave up one of those kwon do craps and took up boxing because he wanted to get more physical and actually fight

I know a lot of ppl who fight for a living, including ppl in my family who take up martial arts

You just seem like you watch movies and believe that ppl who do martial arts have super powers

who do you think rocky can beat?
i know alot of fighters also, people who practice muay thai , people that have boxed for over 20 years that never amounted to shit but they still did it. ive met superfoot, simple because when iw as a kid i was obsessed with competiiton martial arts, never did it myself just thought it was fucking bad ass. i took boxing for a bit when i was an early teen never did anything or tried to or wanted to just wanted an activity to do but i get my knowledge from a good bit more then t.v.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:28 AM   #73
...the Nagger

Quote:
i know alot of fighters also, people who practice muay thai , people that have boxed for over 20 years that never amounted to shit but they still did it. ive met superfoot, simple because when iw as a kid i was obsessed with competiiton martial arts, never did it myself just thought it was fucking bad ass. i took boxing for a bit when i was an early teen never did anything or tried to or wanted to just wanted an activity to do but i get my knowledge from a good bit more then t.v.
so you should understand what I mean about exp

yea, most ppl amount to nothing, you're right.

but the ppl who go on to be 50-0 are legends

they do it for a reason

and I don't see any of the legends of our generation losing to a 130 lb martial artist who didn't actively fight. that would just be asinine
Old 06-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #74
detour

Accomplishments
- Beat Diz (via Real Deal Handshake)

detour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant futuredetour has a brilliant future

Bruce lee would beat shit down Roy jones leg
detour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 12:53 PM   #75
...the Nagger

[insert "hey I logged on" pointless response to thread here]
Old 06-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #76
Meth

Lol at this argument.

Bruce Lee would win.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:52 PM   #77
EtH
Erebus

Battle Record: 6-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

EtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant future

Stephen Segal can kick Roy Jones Jr's ass? Lmao

I mean, you guys REALLY have to stop watching movies to get your opinion. I'm a huge martial arts movie fan, and I'm a martial artist myself, but you need to stop romancing the notion that just because Bruce Lee was an ass kicker in a movie, that he's the greatest fighter of all time. I seen someone posting a thread on a site saying Bruce Lee could beat any MMA fighter ever. Bruce Lee is fucking with Cain Velasquez, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva? He wouldn't even be allowed in the cage with those guys (not that he COULDNT have been better, just different training).

Last edited by EtH; 06-11-2013 at 01:56 PM.
EtH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:54 PM   #78
EtH
Erebus

Champed
- Art of Writing League

EtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant futureEtH has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
judo gene labell choked out steven seagal and made him shit on himself.

just a random rumor/fact that circulates the internet.
I seen a video on MMAForum of Seagal confirming it. Weird as fuck story.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:55 PM   #79
God Of War
The Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Stephen Segal can kick Roy Jones Jr's ass? Lmao

I mean, you guys REALLY have to stop watching movies to get your opinion. I'm a huge martial arts movie fan, and I'm a martial artist myself, but you need to stop romancing the notion that just because Bruce Lee was an ass kicker in a movie, that he's the greatest fighter of all time. I seen someone posting a thread on a site saying Bruce Lee could beat any MMA fighter ever. Bruce Lee is fucking with Cain Velasquez, Jon Jones, Anderson Silva? He wouldn't even be allowed in the cage with those guys (not that he COULD have been better, just different training).
i could tell you think your a martial artist u know why? because you think you know every fucking thing.
Old 06-11-2013, 02:03 PM   #80
EtH
Erebus

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
i could tell you think your a martial artist u know why? because you think you know every fucking thing.
No martial artist knows everything. I'm a green belt in my first martial art. A long long way to go.

I just think you guys are being taken in by stories about Bruce Lee and his popularity. No bad word can be said about Bruce Lee, even though his entire "best fighter in the world" legacy is based on movies, stories and demonstrations.

He might well have been as good as people think, but because it's "think", you can't draw everything down to that.

The idea that Bruce Lee was an elite grappler is ridiculous also. Bruce Lee never actually trained grappling, he played around with it (based on what I read anyways). Sure that's a bit more than Jones Jr. did, but it's not enough to think Bruce Lee could have shot in for a TD, grappled Jones up against a car door and then landed a throw. The idea that Bruce Lee tries to grapple with a world champion (light)heavyweight boxer is ridiculous. I swear people think Bruce Lee would gogoplata Magalhaes in 3 seconds.