Banned

Accomplishments
- Is a Faggot

Champed
- WiFi Waste of Space 2018
- Throat Gymnasts 2018
- No Gag to Waste 2017
- Forever Home Alone

Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
Do you think I'm stupid? Same bet, basketball or baseball. You wouldn't take that.
Yes I would...we kicked the chickens ass in bball last year and will,easily be better than them this year....

Baseball is toss up since ray tanner left his hc job to be ad
Mr. Faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 11:55 AM   #22
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

That was a ridiculous call.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 12:18 PM   #23
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

RIP

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 12:22 PM   #24
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Cortez View Post
Yes I would...we kicked the chickens ass in bball last year and will,easily be better than them this year....

Baseball is toss up since ray tanner left his hc job to be ad
lololololololol

kkkk
Old 07-15-2018, 12:39 PM   #25
Mr. Faggot
Banned

Accomplishments
- Is a Faggot

Champed
- Throat Gymnasts 2018
- No Gag to Waste 2017
- Forever Home Alone

Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot

Quote:
lololololololol

kkkk
Chickens will be better in football though. Bentley should make that step forward this year and muschamp going to have that d right
Old 07-15-2018, 12:48 PM   #26
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
That was a ridiculous call.
i love how france parked the bus and the ref is screening croatians any time they come close to breaking through the defense
Old 07-15-2018, 12:59 PM   #27
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
i love how france parked the bus and the ref is screening croatians any time they come close to breaking through the defense
I noticed that 3 or 4 times in the second half.
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 05:25 PM   #28
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

him and bergkamp at their finest were virtually unplayable.

that was the spearhead of an invincible arsenal i grew up loving to watch, even if i didn't support them.

scholes might just be the best player in the history of the premier league, but i tend to prefer more 'complete' footballers given my own game, and i wouldn't argue with henry at all.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 06:18 PM   #29
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Yeah Bergkamp was incredible too...if someone argued Bergkamp was the premier league's GOAT I wouldn't argue much against that. Henry edges it for me, but there are a few in the conversation, Scholes is also one of them... Giggs too.

Old 07-15-2018, 06:21 PM   #30
Mr. Faggot
Banned

Accomplishments
- Is a Faggot

Champed
- Throat Gymnasts 2018
- No Gag to Waste 2017
- Forever Home Alone

Quote:
Yeah Bergkamp was incredible too...if someone argued Bergkamp was the premier league's GOAT I wouldn't argue much against that. Henry edges it for me, but there are a few in the conversation, Scholes is also one of them... Giggs too.
What about pele and David beckham
Old 07-15-2018, 06:33 PM   #31
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Pele never played in England never mind the Premier League, and Beckham was good...he had an amazing right foot...but was very limited in a lot of aspects of the game and was not on the same level as the people mentioned previously.

Old 07-15-2018, 06:40 PM   #32
Mr. Faggot
Banned

Accomplishments
- Is a Faggot

Champed
- Throat Gymnasts 2018
- No Gag to Waste 2017
- Forever Home Alone

Pele only played for Brazilian teams?
Old 07-15-2018, 06:48 PM   #33
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Yeah he played for Santos in Brazil for nearly 20 years...then went to New York Cosmos for the last 2 years of his career.

Old 07-15-2018, 07:00 PM   #34
Mr. Faggot
Banned

Accomplishments
- Is a Faggot

Champed
- Throat Gymnasts 2018
- No Gag to Waste 2017
- Forever Home Alone

Quote:
Yeah he played for Santos in Brazil for nearly 20 years...then went to New York Cosmos for the last 2 years of his career.
Oh.....Fuck him...he is no London or whoever the American cracker is
Old 07-15-2018, 11:11 PM   #35
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
giggs was terrific. he just also might be a piece of shit human so i forgot about him.

stevie g, lampard, maybe viera (i like box to box midfielders) are in the conversation but again i'd pick scholes over probably all of them. gerrard is closest. you have to throw shearer in there because goals.

some other names come to mind but they didn't stick around in the prem long enough to count.

honorary le tissier mention just because:

how this man was english defies belief.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 08:23 AM   #36
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
The background of the money in soccer sounds amazing tho

I actually watched this huge documentary about Escobar flooding money into one of the world cups back in his day......I think? Maybe it was noreaga? I forget
It was Escobar. He tried to purchase a team? or did and a stadium as well.

He didn't know what else to do with his money besides bury it all over Columbia. Which till this day people are getting rich trying to locate this shit. Have been successful finding some as well. "Locating Pablo's millions" - check it out. Mad interesting lol.

A year or so back a farmer found 600 million buried on his properly in blue poly 55 gallon drums and called the feds...

@600 MILLION. Now why would you call the feds when it's your property... FOH.

Who won between France and that other team? Fell asleep after watching 35 minutes after France went up 2-1 on the penalty kick.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
we also don’t care about you.