Banned

Accomplishments
- Is a Faggot

Champed
- WiFi Waste of Space 2018
- Throat Gymnasts 2018
- No Gag to Waste 2017
- Forever Home Alone

Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot
Default THE COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD...Who's ya team and whats ya expectations for the coming season.

Im a Clemson Tiger.
My D-line so serious its unfair...the LB core really good...the secondary young but come on man...no GB on the schedule gone have time to exploit them.

Kelly Bryant gotta hold off the Lawrence kid to keep his job...either way we solid at QB..the oline isgood...the WR core is maturing..expect Tee Higgins and J. Ross to be next in line to keep WR U going...Travis E and feaster are dope RB duo...

We got TEXAS AM early...we ran jimbo out the acc now we get to give him his first loss at his new school. ...he been getting steady dose of punishment for bringing Winston to death valley and putting up 56 on us...pay backs a bitch jimbo.

FSU is going to be better with QB Back but I think Miami in ACC title will be biggest test.

We just need to avoid the Pitt...n Syracuse type games and we be banging with bama again..Smh

Ok homies. ..who ya squad and what ya thoughts on upcoming season
Mr. Faggot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 07:42 PM   #2
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

USC season ticket holder. Obviously we loss Darnold and Ronald Jones (RB). The two qb's we had last year suck. We have JT Daniels coming in. The kid reclassified. He fucking graduated high school a year early. I think USC ends up starting him out the gate because he's fucking legit. But he's obviously still young and going to have to learn on the fly. Which isn't going to be easy because we play at Stanford week 2 and At Texas week 3. I'm thinking we go 9-3.

FSU will for sure be better. Especially with Akers in his soph year. I don't see Georgia making the playoff. And I think Bama wins it again. I followed tua tagovailoa since his sophmore year in high school. That kid is legit as fuck. AAAAND najee harris is going to take over this year at RB. Kid is a freak athlete. Best RB Bama has had coming out of high school.

This is probably make or break year for Harbaugh at mich. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt the last few year they've had really shitty qb's. They have Shea Patterson who transfered in from Ole Miss this year that just got eligible to play right off the bat. Kid is a baller. If they don't win the big 10 win him, then Harbaugh should probably be on the hot seat.

Heisman winner going to be Kahilil Tate from Arizona. Bet on it.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:05 PM   #3
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Battle Record: 17-7

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

I work at The Ohio State University. They will be good, Nick Bosa could be the top pick. Walk by him a week ago and nigga is dumb big, maybe bigger than Joey Bosa.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:11 PM   #4
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

^ I'm not sold on their offense this year at all. But word. Nick is looking better than Joey. I think he does end up being the number 1 overall.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:23 PM   #5
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

BodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant futureBodySnatcher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
^ I'm not sold on their offense this year at all. But word. Nick is looking better than Joey. I think he does end up being the number 1 overall.

I agree, offensive they have plenty of talent but nobody has proven themselves yet, they are a bunch of young bucks. I will say that Haskins in a more accurate thrower, it will be interesting to see a more conventional offense rather than JT Barrett slow ass run every other play. Also sophomore running back JK Dobbins will be a beast. he was 18th in rushing last season as a freshman, splitting with 2 other RBs and JT running way more than needed. Watch out for this kid, avg. 7.2 per carry on over 100 attempts.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:24 PM   #6
The Dead Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
I agree, offensive they have plenty of talent but nobody has proven themselves yet, they are a bunch of young bucks. I will say that Haskins in a more accurate thrower, it will be interesting to see a more conventional offense rather than JT Barrett slow ass run every other play. Also sophomore running back JK Dobbins will be a beast. he was 18th in rushing last season as a freshman, splitting with 2 other RBs and JT running way more than needed. Watch out for this kid.
You don't think Martell has a chance to take over? I haven't followed the qb situation to closely. Kind of figured he'd probably win out.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:27 PM   #7
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dead Poet View Post
You don't think Martell has a chance to take over? I haven't followed the qb situation to closely. Kind of figured he'd probably win out.
I have followed it, and have seen them both throwing against each other in a relaxed mode. I personally am more of a Tate Martell fan because of his explosive dual-threat ability. HE should be starting but Haskins has played decent enough to hold the top spot accompanied with his seniority. SHit, Joe Burrows jumped ship because he couldn't compete.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:43 PM   #8
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i follow ohio state super loosely as in next to not at all.

but i like haskins alot. i've only seen martell from the spring game and do not like him at all. but im biased and prefer a more pro style pocket passer than a tiny scrambler type. he's young as shit too but he doesn't keep his eyes downfield and takes off at the hint of pressure.

how long you worked at OSU though? im still pissed bri'onte dunn threw his career away. thought he was following in hyde and elliots footsteps. oh well lol.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:42 PM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Roll Tide.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 09:49 PM   #10
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i follow ohio state super loosely as in next to not at all.

but i like haskins alot. i've only seen martell from the spring game and do not like him at all. but im biased and prefer a more pro style pocket passer than a tiny scrambler type. he's young as shit too but he doesn't keep his eyes downfield and takes off at the hint of pressure.

how long you worked at OSU though? im still pissed bri'onte dunn threw his career away. thought he was following in hyde and elliots footsteps. oh well lol.
Yeah that mf had issues, probation violation and rape charges. Once Tate gets acclimated/expierence he can be great. He is a freak. I've been working here about a month or so now. Dope shit. Working all the sporting/concerts. I got a desk fitting for a 5th grader.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:51 PM   #11
BodySnatcher
Hail Mary Haymakers

Champed
- BAL Roast
- Battle Arena League
- BAL Season Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Roll Tide.
Not this year but if yall did win it i wouldn't be surpirsed
Old 07-06-2018, 10:09 PM   #12
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySnatcher View Post
Yeah that mf had issues, probation violation and rape charges. Once Tate gets acclimated/expierence he can be great. He is a freak. I've been working here about a month or so now. Dope shit. Working all the sporting/concerts. I got a desk fitting for a 5th grader.
lmao nice

but yea i dunno what was up with the rape stuff, he seemed like a quiet nice kid. when i was working at subway years ago when he was a senior in HS he'd come in with other players and coaches after practices and shit and i'd tell him massillon was gonna body him (my old HS) but he'd just shrug it off and seemed chill. also he ran for like 600 yards and 6 tds or something ridiculous on them in two games.

as far as bosa i always thought joey was overrated, because the games i did watch, were the games he did next to nothing, but the announcers constantly praised him. i am transferring my haterism of joey onto nick by default but will give him a chance lol

edit- i know bosa was a beast though now seeing how he's done in the NFL. i just don't watch every college game so i literally missed all his standout performances
Old 07-06-2018, 10:29 PM   #13
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Rollll Tide
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:36 PM   #14
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

no love for ole miss v?
Old 07-06-2018, 11:31 PM   #15
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
no love for ole miss v?
Lollllllll heck naw
Old 07-07-2018, 06:49 AM   #16
Mr. Faggot
Banned

Accomplishments
- Is a Faggot

Champed
- WiFi Waste of Space 2018
- Throat Gymnasts 2018
- No Gag to Waste 2017
- Forever Home Alone

Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot Mr. Faggot

Martell isn't going to play this year without a injury....

Watch out for Miami again this year...mark ritch in south Florida is a problem
Mr. Faggot is offline   Reply With Quote