Old 02-06-2018, 09:20 PM   #1
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute
Default WHAT IF BLACK PEOPLE NEVER EXISTED?

And that’s probably including me aswell....

Would the world be any different?

Black culture influences a lot of the overall culture of the world. Probably most of humanity’s history aswell. But what if fellas? What if black people didn’t exist? Would white people eventually invent hip hop? Lean? The saxophone?

Would a lot of things we cherish today be gone from us? How different would our society be, and I’m speaking about the positive influences black people/ culture have provided for our society.

Let’s ponder a bit

@Aero?
@Shadenfraud?
@Cred kind of?

What do you guys think?
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:27 PM   #2
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

well first there wuld be no jazz which wuld evaporate the rest of the genres from history

therefore we wuldnt be here.
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:32 PM   #3
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Well, for starters humanity as we know it (aka Modern Man/Homo Sapiens) would not exist.

Also, I'm black and i don't appreciate being left off the Moorish roaster.
ACTIVATE SELF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:33 PM   #4
Enbombz
Not Joog

Battle Record: 9-5

Enbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant futureEnbombz has a brilliant future

Hip hop lean and the saxophone though.
Enbombz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:37 PM   #5
Nick James
death to amen

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

the NBA wuld suck
Old 02-06-2018, 09:39 PM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea i came into say none of us would exist then

mainly because yakub wouldn't have created us white devils in a lab in ancient times. @eddie the munster

but word its mostly music/fashion/speech. if we put that aside.

shit like peanut butter, cmonson. we had peanuts and we had butter. someone was gonna figure it out lol

same with the stop lights.

basically everything about modern western culture is from waspy fucks and jews
Old 02-06-2018, 09:41 PM   #7
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

I wouldn't go down this hypothetical route with most people @Innovator

But you are not most people

Activate self has the right idea. Are you saying man is somehow put on Earth, by design, and everyone is just a slightly to extremely lighter shade? Or are you talking of a melanin rapture once civilization gets going?

Or is this taking Adam and Eve too seriously and everyone is just an inbred white person, with less genetic variance?
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 09:52 PM   #8
Nick James
death to amen

plus the NBA wuld suck
Old 02-06-2018, 10:12 PM   #9
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

I mean there are many ways to look at it, but my initial statement revolves around modern genetics. More specificly the "Out of Africa" theory, and the fact that all other races exist due to a lack of melanin, which was caused by changes in climate, diets and genetic mutations over time. However, all Homo-Sapiens still descend from a common stalk and or ancestor, that just so happened to have black skin. Of course people are free to poke holes in the "theory" and we can get into Yakub, albinism, the children of Noah and Neanderthals, but we'd all probably just end up talking in circles around our own beliefs. Plus, the OP is a hypothetical question that doesn't need to include science in order to explore it.

Also, George Washington Carver was most likely the mind behind Henry Ford's famous assembly line. An invention that helped to ushered in the Industrial Revolution. There is a reason why the facility where cars are manufactured is called a 'plant'. Of course if you know the history of GWC and his relationship with plants then you'll easily see the correlation that exist.

Last edited by ACTIVATE SELF; 02-06-2018 at 11:03 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:12 PM   #10
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

white people would have had rapcore to get crunk to.

a white belgian nigga invented the sax.

this question, and the original post, is stupid on too many levels for me to address.

and you're ok, inno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
Also, George Washington Carver was most likely the mind behind Henry Ford's famous assembly line. An invention that helped to usher in the Industrial Age of man.
my nigga, they had steam power in the 1700's if anything 'usher[ed] in the Industrial Age'.

Last edited by Eŋg; 02-06-2018 at 10:18 PM.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:13 PM   #11
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
I wouldn't go down this hypothetical route with most people @Innovator

But you are not most people

Activate self has the right idea. Are you saying man is somehow put on Earth, by design, and everyone is just a slightly to extremely lighter shade? Or are you talking of a melanin rapture once civilization gets going?

Or is this taking Adam and Eve too seriously and everyone is just an inbred white person, with less genetic variance?
That’s what’s I’m saying is it a design? How different would it be if in fact we came from a “white decent” instead of an African one. Would it be different when we eventually discovery the influences black culture/people have left on us?

Like uh oh said, would someone have eventually discovered the stop light etc etc ?
Old 02-06-2018, 10:16 PM   #12
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post

this question, and the original post, is stupid on too many levels for me to address.

and you're ok, inno.
Don’t mean to offend it was a bad attempt at humor, feel free to elaborate, I love you
Old 02-06-2018, 10:24 PM   #13
Nick James
death to amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
I mean there are many ways to look at it, but my initial statement revolves around modern genetics. More specificly the "Out of Africa" theory, and the fact that all other races exist due to a lack of melanin, which was caused by changes in climate, diets and genetic mutations over time. However, all Homo-Sapiens still descend from a common stalk and or ancestor, that just so happened to have black skin. Of course people are free to poke holes in the "theory" and we can get into Yakub, albinism, the children of Noah and Neanderthals, but we'd all probably just end up talking in circles around our own beliefs. Plus, the OP is a hypothetical question that doesn't need to include science in order to explore it.

Also, George Washington Carver was most likely the mind behind Henry Ford's famous assembly line. An invention that helped to ushered in the Industrial Age Revolution. There is a reason why the facility where cars are manufactured is called a 'plant'. Of course if you know the history of GWC and his relationship with plants then you'll easily see the correlation that exist.
smart man here..
Old 02-06-2018, 10:32 PM   #14
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

basically the concept of blackness is fucked.

i've seen mixed-race people who lack the phenotypical traits from their 'black descent' be hated on by people of darker skin when the former express oppression they may have faced like they aren't black - but the darker skinned folks ain't ebon like their aboriginal ancestor so they undo the premise of their own argument. it's idiotic scorn.

if we continue to identify with something as arbitrary as the colour of our skin, which is essentially hive-minded, group-thinking identity politics, we're merely indicting ourselves of our own ignorance and perpetuating the same divisive thought.

let's accept we're all displaced mixed alien mongrels plucked from different parts of the galaxy and we all fucked each other enough over the few thousand years we've systematically been destroying this planet and one another for any of it to matter anymore.

also, i hate chinks @Aero
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:44 PM   #15
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:

and you're ok, inno.

my nigga, they had steam power in the 1700's if anything 'usher[ed] in the Industrial Age'.
Bad choice of wording. But, you're right, man. Regardless, if the theory holds true it is still one of the single most impactful innovations that occured within the duration of the Industral Revolution. Of course it's all speculation and side bar conversation. Also, I'm typing this on my PS4. So you know ...

Last edited by ACTIVATE SELF; 02-06-2018 at 10:46 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 10:59 PM   #16
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Quote:
basically the concept of blackness is fucked.

i've seen mixed-race people who lack the phenotypical traits from their 'black descent' be hated on by people of darker skin when the former express oppression they may have faced like they aren't black - but the darker skinned folks ain't ebon like their aboriginal ancestor so they undo the premise of their own argument. it's idiotic scorn.

if we continue to identify with something as arbitrary as the colour of our skin, which is essentially hive-minded, group-thinking identity politics, we're merely indicting ourselves of our own ignorance and perpetuating the same divisive thought.

let's accept we're all displaced mixed alien mongrels plucked from different parts of the galaxy and we all fucked each other enough over the few thousand years we've systematically been destroying this planet and one another for any of it to matter anymore.

also, i hate chinks @Aero
Well, I'm all about homogeneity. But, to the same degree people seem to go through great lengths to deny, discredit and evade the "fact" the we all came from a black gene pool. I mean, everything has a starting point. But I digress.

In other news: aliens built the Pyramids.
Old 02-06-2018, 11:04 PM   #17
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

The better question, is what would happen if you switched white people with black people throughout history? What if 99.9 % of the presidents had been black instead of white? What if blacks enslaved whites for 400 years to build America?

The answer?

The same shit.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 11:07 PM   #18
ACTIVATE SELF

Champed
- Art of Writing League

What if Brady got 6?
Old 02-06-2018, 11:19 PM   #19
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 11:22 PM   #20
Inno
Ad mini tator

Champed
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
The better question, is what would happen if you switched white people with black people throughout history? What if 99.9 % of the presidents had been black instead of white? What if blacks enslaved whites for 400 years to build America?

The answer?

The same shit.
you honestly believe that?

Tags
amens children mulatto, lip gloss applesauce, lip gloss kids cross....breed