User Tag List

Old 07-28-2017, 01:47 PM   #81
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
back peddle
back-pedal (to peddle is to sell something).

Quote:
Education plays a big roll
forwards or backward? role.

Quote:
those whom lack education act like animals...
who. who should be the correct pronoun.

ayo but didn't you say something about giving sermons or lectures or some shit?

i have to do this at least once a year to honour my true handle of English and you just happen to be stupid enough to give me these gems. sorry.

@Diode how do you feel about forced pronouns? is it another case of love prevails?

Last edited by Eŋg; 07-28-2017 at 01:50 PM.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 01:57 PM   #82
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
@Diode how do you feel about forced pronouns? is it another case of love prevails?
I realize as a linguist how important the continued gender specificity of language is to you, but personally, I give zero fucks.

Latinx is kind of silly though.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:57 PM   #83
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Yo eng sup dude hope all is well at Cambridge or whatever
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 01:58 PM   #84
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

id like to see pancakebrah and strikta discuss this current social media tranny pandemic

some1 pm me when this occurs pls
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 02:04 PM   #85
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

Haha thanks Bags repped.
Could you find me?
Old 07-28-2017, 02:07 PM   #86
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
I realize as a linguist how important the continued gender specificity of language is to you, but personally, I give zero fucks.

Latinx is kind of silly though.
fair. people can do what they want until it impeaches on someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Yo eng sup dude hope all is well at Cambridge or whatever
ox, and i dropped out. because i was too thug. funnily enough i actually caught a bit of heat for refusing to refer to bruce as caitlyn with what the academic liberal edgelords deemed the 'correct pronouns on the sliding scale of gender'.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 02:11 PM   #87
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
I believe it's none of my fucking business how someone else chooses to identify their gender. If it's in their best interest to visually present as that gender (through clothing or GRS), good for them. They're a human being no different than any other human being.

Not a mental disorder. Be who you want to be (within the generally accepted rules of society - e.g., don't be a murderer unless you plan to enlist).
word i agree except for the not being a mental disorder part. i don't think it should stop them from being allowed to enlist though. granted their would be hurdles, if it came to housing and bathrooms and certain logistical things, but we figure it out easy enough when it comes to imprisoning them, so we should be able to figure it out as far as the military is concerned. but i left that out of this thread because it doesn't interest me either way. i was just curious about it being a mental illness or whatever.

again to reiterate i don't think villifying them is the answer. i call them freaks of nature and trannys to be crass in my attempts at humor.

but if we're judging by how the world views it, its classified as a disorder, in america some psychiatric journal or something declassified it though, and there is support for it not being classified as such anymore.

but when you google mental disorder, and granted its wikipedia!!, it seems to fit the bill pretty soundly.

Quote:
A mental disorder, also called a mental illness[2] or psychiatric disorder, is a behavioral or mental pattern that may cause suffering or a poor ability to function in life. Such features may be persistent, relapsing and remitting, or occur as a single episode. Many disorders have been described, with signs and symptoms that vary widely between specific disorders.[3][4] Such disorders may be diagnosed by a mental health professional.

The causes of mental disorders are often unclear. Theories may incorporate findings from a range of fields. Mental disorders are usually defined by a combination of how a person behaves, feels, perceives, or thinks.[3] This may be associated with particular regions or functions of the brain, often in a social context. A mental disorder is one aspect of mental health. Cultural and religious beliefs, as well as social norms, should be taken into account when making a diagnosis.[5]

Services are based in psychiatric hospitals or in the community, and assessments are carried out by psychiatrists, psychologists, and clinical social workers, using various methods but often relying on observation and questioning. Treatments are provided by various mental health professionals. Psychotherapy and psychiatric medication are two major treatment options. Other treatments include social interventions, peer support, and self-help. In a minority of cases there might be involuntary detention or treatment. Prevention programs have been shown to reduce depression.[3]

Common mental disorders include depression, which affects about 400 million, dementia which affects about 35 million, and schizophrenia, which affects about 21 million people globally.[3] Stigma and discrimination can add to the suffering and disability associated with mental disorders, leading to various social movements attempting to increase understanding and challenge social exclusion.
Old 07-28-2017, 02:27 PM   #88
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

all y'all niggas is gay
Zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 02:33 PM   #89
Diode
PR's Finest

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
word i agree except for the not being a mental disorder part. i don't think it should stop them from being allowed to enlist though. granted their would be hurdles, if it came to housing and bathrooms and certain logistical things, but we figure it out easy enough when it comes to imprisoning them, so we should be able to figure it out as far as the military is concerned. but i left that out of this thread because it doesn't interest me either way. i was just curious about it being a mental illness or whatever.

again to reiterate i don't think villifying them is the answer. i call them freaks of nature and trannys to be crass in my attempts at humor.

but if we're judging by how the world views it, its classified as a disorder, in america some psychiatric journal or something declassified it though, and there is support for it not being classified as such anymore.

but when you google mental disorder, and granted its wikipedia!!, it seems to fit the bill pretty soundly.
the DSM is an antiquated piece of filth that lost its relevance forever ago.

they also used to diagnose women with hysteria for any type of independent streak.
Old 07-28-2017, 03:46 PM   #90
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wasn't responding to the topic, I was responding to uh-oh's question directed specifically at me.

Your topic is laughable and only worthy of ridicule.

Feel me?
What question lol you just said kys to 7 people and gave nothing to the thread until page 4

Don't play that with me fella you're not above me on the social scale so Idk why you bring the superior attitude to me like you do with the dirts lll
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 03:49 PM   #91
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
What question lol you just said kys to 7 people and gave nothing to the thread until page 4

Don't play that with me fella you're not above me on the social scale so Idk why you bring the superior attitude to me like you do with the dirts lll
too easy

cya
Old 07-28-2017, 03:57 PM   #92
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
back-pedal (to peddle is to sell something).

forwards or backward? role.

who. who should be the correct pronoun.

ayo but didn't you say something about giving sermons or lectures or some shit?

i have to do this at least once a year to honour my true handle of English and you just happen to be stupid enough to give me these gems. sorry.

I'm sure you can taste what I had for lunch today, right dick breath?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 04:32 PM   #93
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sure you can taste what I had for lunch today, right dick breath?
Quoted before edit

So you're saying you ate dick for lunch?
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 07-28-2017, 04:38 PM   #94
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Hah.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 05:02 PM   #95
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

By diode logic drugs and prostitution should be legal.

I mean as long as it doesn't affect you, right?
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 05:05 PM   #96
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

Wrath top tier idiot
Could you find me?
Old 07-28-2017, 05:09 PM   #97
Diode
PR's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
Wrath top tier idiot
Old 07-28-2017, 05:17 PM   #98
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by $chein Dolla $ign View Post
Quoted before edit

So you're saying you ate dick for lunch?
No... That is not what it's saying, I'm saying my dick in his mouth.

Nice try tho, bruh... Go back to speaking on transgender homosexuals and their chemical imbalances.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 05:24 PM   #99
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
No... That is not what it's saying, I'm saying my dick in his mouth.

Nice try tho, bruh... Go back to speaking on transgender homosexuals and their chemical imbalances.
So transgender people are all gay in your eyes??

And you said he can taste what you had for lunch and then said he had dick breath, so you have dick breath? From sucking dicks??

And having more estrogen than you're supposed to have as a male can definitely make people feel feminine and led them to want to transition

Pretty basic stuff but I'm just ivy league educated what do I know
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 07-28-2017, 05:24 PM   #100
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

And wrath yes drugs and prostitution should be legal fuckface
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY

Tags
13.50 for operation, demirose shit in my mouth plz, diode post op, do blacks do this too?, gender jihad, hurricanrana post op, kys passes going once, my weiner is a vaginis, satans attack on gods will, tranny tolerance, tranny training day, tranny trampoline, trannys in the troops, trannys in trenches, trans-trenders, trump slays trannys, wen will amen know things lol, what you got on my operation?, wolf dick confusion