Battle Record: 67-32

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Week 1 - Mag/Chat/Predictions

WHO THE FUCK SAID WE HAVE WAIT TIL WEEK 4 OR 5 FOR A CHAMP MATCH?!

(Y'all need a fuck with my dude Nipsey though)

INTRO

Welcome back to the Netcees Battle League season 10 muhfuckas! This ya boy Almighty Cred here as the host of this season and what we have in store is yet to come. The sign ups came with a solid 20 heads with the likes of some of the leagues known heavy hitters such as my brodie @Orc @ill nik-A and @Allen Knight. Also got some old school heads who were dope in there time too like @kami & @Suthaveli. The list has other names I could shout out too but this is just the intro my niggas. I wanna inform y'all I'll probably be taking a different approach when setting some matches this season tho. Add a little spin to things. Some weeks will be based upon how UFC, the URL, etc. set there matches. I'm going to start giving the people what they want! This season will have some classic matches week in & week out, starting week 1. Boy do I have a stacked card for you guys here.

With out further ado let's get on with the rest of the NBL's Week 1 mag tho.

NBL SEASON 10 WEEK 1 CARD

Main Event: @Allen Knight vs @Orc

The OG Battle: @ill nik-A vs @Destroyer

Throwback Classic: @kami vs @Suthaveli

@Unfukwitable vs @Slechtn

@Strikta vs @Aero

@Maximus vs @Surplus

@Witty vs @Mr. J

@Blanco Bishop vs @Legion

@Lotto Smirk vs @Killing Spree

@Lecture vs @2tripple0

@Super Cred vs @Chemist

(This shit another banger)

THIS IS WHERE I PREDICT WHO'S GONNA GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

Allen Knight vs Orc

This shit is like the Nate Diaz vs Connor McGregor 3 before it happens but with all BARS! This is definitely the match to see here in the opening week of the NBL. Imo, this one is a toss up. I like what both of them bring to the table. We'll just have to wait for the bars and see what happens.

Creds Pick - Toss Up

ill nik-A vs Destroyer

Here we have a clash of the 40 yr old titans. Both can bring some heat to the table and have the pen to push out some dope verses. I honestly think both can get the dub here but I'm leaning nik-A by a slim margin.

Creds Pick - ill nik-A

kami vs Suthaveli

Two old school heads here for the throwback classic as another special match for Nbl's week 1. Both of these writers can bring it here too. I remember Suth actually battling in the NBL a season or two ago and havin sum nice shit. Kami may be a bit rusty but def another battle to see this week. Im leaning Suth here, bring the heat tho my dudes.

Creds Pick - Suthaveli

Unfukwitable vs Slechtn

Unfukwitables definitely a problem wen on his A-Game. Slechtn is actually a pretty nice writer too. This match is lowkey gonna catch niggas by surprise if both drop how I've been seeing them drop lately. I think Unfuk will have the creative edge here tho.

Creds Pick - Unfukwitable

Strikta vs Aero

Here we go, another potential dope battle here for week 1. I only say potential cause thats if they both show. The people need that g.o.a.t Aero back. Strikta came off of dropping a good verse in the BA so we'll see how this pans out. If aero takes em back or if strikta shows.

Creds Pick - Toss Up

Maximus vs Surplus

Max has been doing his thing in the 1-2 and looks ready for the NBL. Surplus? Not to familiar with the name tho I think I've seen it on RB. This one could be good if Surplus is.

Creds Pick - Maximus

Witty vs Mr. J

Two known topical heads here face off in the NBL's first week. Both have transitioned pretty well if u ask me. Both incorporate good multis in there punches also. If Witty shows this one will be pretty good also cus Mr J been doing his thing in the 1-2 also.

Creds Pick - Mr. J

Blanco Bishop vs Legion

Blanco can drop dope when he wants. He also has the tendency to over word punches tho. I seen Legion drop a punch or two so I cant really judge off of that alone. So we'll see what happens.

Lotto Smirk vs Killing Spree

Both can come correct if they show but both have tendencies of no showing also. Lotto cud drop a nice punch or two when it comes to a ten line verse but killing spree can also. This ones a toss imo.

Creds Pick - Toss Up

Lecture vs 2tripple0

Idk who Lecture is tbh. Tripple if u can formulate some words and make the rhymes tighter with a punch u might win a battle my nigga.

NBL SEASON 9 CHAMPION

That boy's a monster!! @Cashius had an incredible run in the 9th season of the NBL with being crowned season champ. Salute that man! This sections for you.

TOP 5, TOP 5, TOP 5!

1. Orc
2. Allen Knight
3. ill nik-A
4. Destroyer
5. Unfukwitable

NEW EXTENSION RULE

There is also going to be a new rule on extensions this season. Everyone will be given 2 extensions for the 16 week season and 1 extension for the weeks of playoffs. Battles have to have verses in on time in order for it to get votes before the weeks over. It sucks when the week can't move because of the lack of time people had to vote on those extended battles. And some people like to do it EVERY week, but this is going to limit that. Any comments, suggestions? Get at me.

WHERE THEY AT?!

This section goes out to all you muhfuckas who havent signed in yet. Well, wtf you waiting for?!

@Adonis @Defiant @Kin @Legion @Untold @King Karaoke @Cashius @Hush @Bags @YDK @Chemist @Innovator @Pinot Grij @Barcotic @Utmost @Cyrax @Bash @Kenny the OG @john hensley @Moe Jetts @murda sho @Swerve @Tic @MFtastick @Alvin Karpis @jilti @Knux @Letterman @Infiltration @Junto @Blue Bayou @Coup @$chein dolla $ign @MystaMic @Schadenfreude

OUTRO

Well there you guys have it with the NBL's first mag of season 10. Week 1, already a classic. Looking forward to all you other dope writers to sign up for week 2 once you guys see history was made week 1. My last words, show up and drop some heat and lets make this WHOLE season a dope one.

Time to make Netcees geat again.

*salute*

Last edited by Cred; 11-14-2016 at 04:40 PM.
Old 11-14-2016, 12:12 PM   #2
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

This is a great mag.

Props for doing this and I assure you the GOAT is back.

Old 11-14-2016, 12:16 PM   #3
Chemist
Try this shit

Battle Record: 5-11

Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist

damn i thought i signed in? lol
Old 11-14-2016, 12:24 PM   #4
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Cred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond reputeCred has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
damn i thought i signed in? lol
You're in bro, I had an even number of sign ups before u said yeah so I decided to jump in, so u'll have a match.
Old 11-14-2016, 12:24 PM   #5
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

dope mag cred, props.
Old 11-14-2016, 12:25 PM   #6
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Ima get u modded asap.
Old 11-14-2016, 12:41 PM   #7
Chemist
Try this shit

Battle Record: 5-11

Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist Chemist

mag is dope tho
Old 11-14-2016, 01:03 PM   #8
Slechtn
Pay Homage

Battle Record: 2-3

Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn

good mag.... real recognize real....
Old 11-14-2016, 01:39 PM   #9
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Word, appreciate it my dudes. Edited in a couple parts I missed too btw.
Old 11-14-2016, 01:40 PM   #10
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

This is great. Keep it up and people will flock back here. They always do.

Someone should go make a thread on RMBVA too about this if possible. I will do it when I get home if it's not done by then.
Old 11-14-2016, 03:04 PM   #11
Maximus

Battle Record: 25-26

Champed
- NBL Cypher

Maximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant futureMaximus has a brilliant future

what's the full meaning of rmbva and great mag BTW
Old 11-14-2016, 03:21 PM   #12
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
what's the full meaning of rmbva and great mag BTW
Rap music board & video archives I think. Let me know if you make a thread.

Their text scene is dead so we will probably get some jumping on board here.
Old 11-14-2016, 03:33 PM   #13
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Great work Cred .dope mag
Old 11-14-2016, 06:06 PM   #14
Slechtn
Pay Homage

Battle Record: 2-3

Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn Slechtn

Posted....Let's go
Old 11-14-2016, 06:36 PM   #15
Cred
The Biggest

Accomplishments
- Gun Bar King

Champed
- Fight Night 3
- Fight Night 10
- Fight Night 12
- Battle Arena League

Good looks my niggas.

Definitely gotta get modded in here asap. @Diode
Old 11-14-2016, 07:20 PM   #16
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

This was very dope.

Props for stepping up man.

Old 11-14-2016, 08:08 PM   #17
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Dope mag homie
Old 11-15-2016, 02:51 AM   #18
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Cred View Post
Good looks my niggas.

Definitely gotta get modded in here asap. @Diode
I modded you just now man
Old 11-15-2016, 02:58 AM   #19
Useless
100%

Battle Record: 9-12

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless Useless

Good read
Old 11-15-2016, 06:25 AM   #20
Legion Of Cocks in my mouth
25 years later

Battle Record: 5-3

Legion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant futureLegion Of Cocks in my mouth has a brilliant future

Good work brotha
Closed Thread