User Tag List

Old 02-22-2020, 10:16 AM   #41
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Lars makes Diode look like Ouch
Not quite sure what that means.. possibly that Diode has money and PJK makes even more? And that I’m broke. I’m not broke I’m doing pretty well, comfortable.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 10:21 AM   #42
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Munster View Post
Member a few weeks ago when I dropped thatvkeystyle up here and you said I sounded like a imitation camron because I repeated words? That was hating right here bro, like the very next week eminem did it in the nick cannon response track and all of you nerds was eating that shit up y’all loved it. I was like word
No I don’t remember that, I’m 3 sheets to the wind almost every single time I post on here. But if I said it I stand by it, it probably did sound like a wacker version of cam Ron.
Old 02-22-2020, 10:24 AM   #43
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
No I don’t remember that, I’m 3 sheets to the wind almost every single time I post on here. But if I said it I stand by it, it probably did sound like a wacker version of cam Ron.
You’re an idiot as well
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 11:07 AM   #44
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Why do you follow me around talking shit, I honestly can’t remember seeing you post about anything ever, other than random trash talk @ me I do appreciate the attention though, glad you care about me
Old 02-22-2020, 11:35 AM   #45
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why do you follow me around talking shit, I honestly can’t remember seeing you post about anything ever, other than random trash talk @ me I do appreciate the attention though, glad you care about me
It’s hard to not fallow you when you bless us in every thread with your stupidity. Faggot.

And I don’t care about you... I hope you get shot
Old 02-22-2020, 11:49 AM   #46
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
It’s hard to not fallow you when you bless us in every thread with your stupidity. Faggot.

And I don’t care about you... I hope you get shot
Aww come on now man you don’t really mean that, you’re starting to hurt my feelings.
Old 02-22-2020, 12:19 PM   #47
Kill Spree

Quote:
Aww come on now man you don’t really mean that, you’re starting to hurt my feelings.
Tell us another story... we care
Old 02-22-2020, 01:03 PM   #48
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

One time there was this really weird guy who stalked me on a rap message board talking shit, he must’ve been pretty lonely and I felt bad for him. True story. Want another one?
Old 02-22-2020, 01:12 PM   #49
Kill Spree

Quote:
One time there was this really weird guy who stalked me on a rap message board talking shit, he must’ve been pretty lonely and I felt bad for him. True story. Want another one?
Yea tell us how you OD but please don’t finish the story
Old 02-23-2020, 04:47 PM   #50
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Right and I didn’t sound like cam when I wrote it tho and neither did em when he wrote his Tupac afena bar. Your goofy ass was just drunk so you read it like that
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote