User Tag List

Old 02-18-2020, 01:42 AM   #41
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

If you’re running and maintaining a car, insurance.. gas.. new plates when you need it...paying rent.. food... internet/tv... cell phone bill... on 40 hr a week at 10$ an hour, it’s not possible

Not really even possible on 18$ an hour... you’ve got to either live with your parents, a roommate or 2, or have a spouse that pulls in as much as you do to even make it remotely comfortable or plausible... I know I’ve been relatively poor all my life, with no help from family.. I’ve got some money in cash and have 9k in the bank right now and that’s the most I’ve ever had

Last edited by Ouch; 02-18-2020 at 01:45 AM.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 02:41 AM   #42
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Yes, I live in Australia @Finnydot
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 02:45 AM   #43
Exis

@Ouch currencey here is different fam, it's not doubled on some UK shit...I think Australian money is around 82 cents equals a doller in the US...
Old 02-18-2020, 02:55 AM   #44
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
@Ouch currencey here is different fam, it's not doubled on some UK shit...I think Australian money is around 82 cents equals a doller in the US...
Ok after I typed that I thought, actually I think aus has their own currency not the euro... but despite all that it’d be hard to translate like ok so if I came to aus with $ and had it transferred to your money obviously there a pure exchange rate..

But it would be hard to factor in like.. the cost of living and etc based on that vs. somewhere in America. A lot of variables
Old 02-18-2020, 03:01 AM   #45
Exis

When I came to Australia in 2001 with 10 thousand it gave me just above 15 on exchange, Now...That would be in the red like my rep bro.
Old 02-18-2020, 03:10 AM   #46
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Yeah but that still doesn’t even explain anything and I’m not asking you to it would be too hard... too many variables.. be like saying ok if you came from your country to America transferred your Australia queen victoria money to $.. we know the exchange rate... but how would that translate to.. say getting an average 2 bedroom apt in Lincoln Nebraska vs. getting one in Manhattan. And the explaining the difference, too many variables.

But what is that rep power even mean I really don’t know.. because I’d down vote some people on here if I knew how
Old 02-20-2020, 03:56 PM   #47
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Getting my meds adjusted today. Starting that job on Monday. Been hanging with my nieces and nephews a bunch, got my PS4 back and a little place i can space out and relax at the house. Things are good today.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 05:18 PM   #48
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnydot View Post
Getting my meds adjusted today. Starting that job on Monday. Been hanging with my nieces and nephews a bunch, got my PS4 back and a little place i can space out and relax at the house. Things are good today.

<3
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 07:48 AM   #49
Blas
BesT™

Blas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant futureBlas has a brilliant future

Quote:
legend. keep grinding man.
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 08:34 AM   #50
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
What meds do you take I was prescribed Prozac/fluoxetine that’s just the generic version ...same thing when I was in rehab.. and gabapentin at the same time.

I didn’t notice any difference, with things like Prozac and other SSRI’s I know supposedly it’s supposed to take like, months and months to actually have an affect on your depression. And I don’t even know what gabapentin is, thats just what they prescribed me.

And when I was is prison I got on Thorazine.. dunno what that even for but if you get lucky and get to even see a doctor in prison, they just randomly give you that.
Old 02-21-2020, 10:56 AM   #51
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
Good job on getting a job man, if you had all those jobs in the past what happened if I may ask? Probably all different reasons. Anyway My last job paid 22$ but it’s not doable in the winter. So you’re kind of fucked there.

And you got lucky on the mouth swab... it must be cheaper for the company than a UA? But yeah lucky with the swab never had that, I hadn’t smoked for sure in 2 months one time and I showed for weed.

Good luck 18$ isn’t too bad to start off if you don’t live in a city.
Not cheaper. Both require 3rd party lab for results.

The goal is to hire people. So why Restrict.

For an example; a UA can detect excessive levels of THC for up to 3 weeks prior. A swab; 24 hours. Employers desperately need people, so rather then turn a guy away who smoked pot 3 weeks ago, they don’t care to see what he did 3 weeks ago and only concerned what you did the night before. The probability of hiring the individual is a lot higher with a swab then a UA.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 11:28 AM   #52
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Not cheaper. Both require 3rd party lab for results.

The goal is to hire people. So why Restrict.

For an example; a UA can detect excessive levels of THC for up to 3 weeks prior. A swab; 24 hours. Employers desperately need people, so rather then turn a guy away who smoked pot 3 weeks ago, they don’t care to see what he did 3 weeks ago and only concerned what you did the night before. The probability of hiring the individual is a lot higher with a swab then a UA.

I’m just going off what I know from personal experience.. and I’m quite knowledgeable on being a fuck up. All the jobs that I got back in the day required a drug test before you started and I had one that I didn’t smoke weed for like 2 months, and it showed up.

It’s fucked up that 3- 4 days before a UA you could smoke crack, do, do heroin while smoking meth and it won’t show up. But if smoked weed a month and a half ago it will.

Bottom line is clean your ass up before the first drug test.... and with all of the formal jobs I’ve had they threaten you like, we could pop a random drug test on you at anytime and therefore fire you, none of them ever did.

Only time that’s ever going to happen is if you’re showing up to work clearly fucked up
Old 02-21-2020, 11:46 AM   #53
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I’m just going off what I know from personal experience.. and I’m quite knowledgeable on being a fuck up. All the jobs that I got back in the day required a drug test before you started and I had one that I didn’t smoke weed for like 2 months, and it showed up.

It’s fucked up that 3- 4 days before a UA you could smoke crack, do, do heroin while smoking meth and it won’t show up. But if smoked weed a month and a half ago it will.

Bottom line is clean your ass up before the first drug test.... and with all of the formal jobs I’ve had they threaten you like, we could pop a random drug test on you at anytime and therefore fire you, none of them ever did.

Only time that’s ever going to happen is if you’re showing up to work clearly fucked up
Not entirely accurate, Cocaine can take up to 7 days. Weed can be out of someone’s system on a week depending on frequency and metabolism. Everyone is different. They say, the more fatty cells you have - the longer the THC takes to dilute. THC stores in fat. So you must be overweight? Idk... but yea, everyone is different. I deal with this shit often being in the Occupational Safety & Health field.
Old 02-21-2020, 12:20 PM   #54
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Not entirely accurate, Cocaine can take up to 7 days. Weed can be out of someone’s system on a week depending on frequency and metabolism. Everyone is different. They say, the more fatty cells you have - the longer the THC takes to dilute. THC stores in fat. So you must be overweight? Idk... but yea, everyone is different. I deal with this shit often being in the Occupational Safety & Health field.
There no point in arguing this at all.. I’ve worked all of my life, a lot of different jobs a majority of which drug tested before you were hired, been on parole and probation... I’ve had parole officers stare at my dick in a tiny bathroom while while trying to piss and not been able to do it, because I felt like I was on the spot.

And I’m randomly going with what I personally know to be true... and basically any drug... opiates last a little longer than coke/crack/meth but for all those only a few days.. I’m not fat, never have been and I know that thc stores in fat cells.. so if a 5’10 140lb guy smoked weed it’s going to be out of there system faster than 250lb guy
Old 02-21-2020, 12:24 PM   #55
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I don’t have very many skills and things that I know about, I know something about everything... but not a lot about anything

But yeah, I really know a lot about drug tests... and I guess my point was that it sucks that weed stays in your system for a long time and other shit doesn’t
Old 02-21-2020, 12:26 PM   #56
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I live in Michigan... weed is recreationally legal here now... as it should be... I’ve never been to a dispensary though and legally bought weed..
Old 02-21-2020, 12:29 PM   #57
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

It’ll be legal pretty soon in almost all states, the government doesn’t give a fuck they’re just trying to figure out the best way to tax it.. so cali and Washington Colorado and Michigan ar like a dry test run
Old 02-21-2020, 01:00 PM   #58
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Champed

No one is arguing? I was trying f to help you understand the “why” part.

Again, weed stores in fat cells. Which takes more time for the body to break it down. That is why.
Old 02-23-2020, 04:59 PM   #59
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
So I'm not "fixed" yet. And i know I've started 100 jobs since i started posting almost 20 years ago now. But this should be cake for me. Training starts next Monday 7am. 6 weeks of 7am and then when I'm out of training my shift will start at 11.

Have a mouth swab drug test tomorrow. It's funny... I didn't smoke for 3 months but started last weekend. I looked it up, should be able to pass after not smoking for 24 hours.

Hope is weird.
I took a mouth swag test once about 39 mins after putting the blunt out and passed
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 05:44 PM   #60
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Ouch couldn't even get Finnys old job real talk
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote