Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-20-2019, 12:00 PM   #1
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI
Default My life choices when I was younger have left me fucked up at 36

I was 13 years old when I started selling drugs, I lived directly in the moment for the next 21 years of my life....I didn't plan for the future, I hustled, I made babies, I spent money lavishly, I bought everything except what I shoulda been buying.....I went to prison in 07 and did 10 years...came home...left the streets completely alone....now I'm 36, working a dead end job, don't own a home, I pay rent....don't own shit really.....now at 36 I'm sitting here thinking of the money I blew and the opportunity to prepare for the future I ignored and the shits depressing....however, my wife's a queen... She's still here, my kids are healthy and I feeler blessed for that....however....I'm just thinking out loud......fuck u c.acs
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 04:16 PM   #2
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
I was 13 years old when I started selling drugs, I lived directly in the moment for the next 21 years of my life....I didn't plan for the future, I hustled, I made babies, I spent money lavishly, I bought everything except what I shoulda been buying.....I went to prison in 07 and did 10 years...came home...left the streets completely alone....now I'm 36, working a dead end job, don't own a home, I pay rent....don't own shit really.....now at 36 I'm sitting here thinking of the money I blew and the opportunity to prepare for the future I ignored and the shits depressing....however, my wife's a queen... She's still here, my kids are healthy and I feeler blessed for that....however....I'm just thinking out loud......fuck u c.acs
You’re alive, have a job and a girl. We’ve all made incredibly stupid decisions it’s up to you to make the rest of your life the best of your life.

You failed to mention though you logged on to Netcees with a horrible troll which only guarantees you’ll continue to be a failure.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 04:23 PM   #3
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
You’re alive, have a job and a girl. We’ve all made incredibly stupid decisions it’s up to you to make the rest of your life the best of your life.

You failed to mention though you logged on to Netcees with a horrible troll which only guarantees you’ll continue to be a failure.
Actually I'm just doing me, I been the same LGI on message boards for over 20 years
Old 10-20-2019, 05:28 PM   #4
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

I'm almost 36 and I fucked my life up too, mainly by choosing weed, alcohol, and hallucinogens over education when I had a good scholarship to a good school. So you're not the only one who fucked up. I'm not looking for a wife and kids though. Couldnt support them but mainly just dont want them.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 04:17 AM   #5
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

happens
Old 10-21-2019, 05:14 AM   #6
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

im in the fucked up basket at 35 from drugs.. though i did get the education in but it only takes you so far..
Old 10-21-2019, 08:19 AM   #7
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
sounds like ya biggest problem is getting on a dying forum about rap music and looking for sympathy...

pussy..

I honestly doubt your story isn't worse than mine is, except I'm a little younger, did real prison time...can't get even a shitty job and am doing the same stuff I did before.. minus the drug addict part.

I'm well spoken when I need to be, above average intelligence I would guess. I wanted to quit doing what I'm doing and I applied for a factory job.

Some bullshit ass $14.35/hr job, worked for a week and a half my background came back and I was fired.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 08:21 AM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I understand that if I was a pedophile or something, but for what I've done for you to get fucked up like that and not get a chance.. it sucks... but keep it moving... I make a lot more than $14.35 an hour right now, based on a 8 hour day... but I don't want to do that... its pretty rough.. oh well
Old 10-21-2019, 08:26 AM   #9
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

because even though i'm off parole if I get caught doing what i'm doing based on my prior stuff i'm going to go away for a long time... but I don't see any other options... I tried them.. thats not the only job I got hired for and got fired quickly because of the background check
Old 10-21-2019, 08:47 AM   #10
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Can we get some success stories please
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 09:43 AM   #11
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

I'm doing good
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 09:47 AM   #12
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

@Genocide our resident comeback kid
Old 10-21-2019, 11:57 AM   #13
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

im doing better than I was before
Old 10-21-2019, 12:56 PM   #14
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks fellas
Orc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 02:07 PM   #15
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

I am successful
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 03:18 PM   #16
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Me too
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 04:09 PM   #17
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORC View Post
Can we get some success stories please
Chill. This isn’t the thread for that.

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 06:28 PM   #18
White LGI

How much time ouch? What state
Old 10-21-2019, 07:22 PM   #19
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Y’all keep crying about ur past I’m most likely worse off record wise than everyone before me.

Own that sht and make it ur strength

I’m much better off now then I was when I was wallowing about my past and using it as justification to keep me in my sht and fucking up

Y’all some grown ass men. Act it. Instead of saying poor me.

U the only one who can make U.

Y’all letting other ppl or systems define who u r.

Think about that.

Grow or die

Simple

A. bove T. he R. est

Last edited by Rawn MD; 10-21-2019 at 07:43 PM.
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 08:15 PM   #20
White LGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawn MD View Post
Y’all keep crying about ur past I’m most likely worse off record wise than everyone before me.

Own that sht and make it ur strength

I’m much better off now then I was when I was wallowing about my past and using it as justification to keep me in my sht and fucking up

Y’all some grown ass men. Act it. Instead of saying poor me.

U the only one who can make U.

Y’all letting other ppl or systems define who u r.

Think about that.

Grow or die

Simple
I'm not crying, I'm blessed, I'm just stating facts