Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2019, 12:45 AM   #1
Bodey

Battle Record: 1-1

Champed
- Guerrilla writing league

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future
Default Loose scribblins

I’m nervous a lot, sad on purpose, distraught. An evil journalist plots against herself more than not, as if she likes to curve her palms around a furnace that’s hot. Slurpin up snot as she curses and flops from the tourniquet, shot, and now she’s teething curbs across her worthlessness—stop. Stop her impervious thoughts, they’re undeservingly cropped between the hemispheres, locked, until she sheds a tear, drops, and hurts beyond her years like a subservient clock

A blended scheme of madness, a commending lean to ratchets; a faggot with some matches covered in the devil’s gasses. Oh, it’s tragic, but I like it. The fact is I’m a dyke bitch that’s a magnet for the vices. A flight risk that the flies sniff before the rigamortis bites in. And starts to chortle as it tightens, and snorkels hepatitis and burrows indecisive like a human to a light switch; oh how dare I write this. There’s no use in tryna fight this. I’m a pussy like a slightly sliced wrist in the middle of a night shift
Bodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 03:37 AM   #2
Bodey

Champed

Bodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant futureBodey has a brilliant future

Well damn
Old 07-01-2019, 01:23 PM   #3
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Shit was ill
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 05:15 PM   #4
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

this was pretty awesome! flow was sooo smooth. there were many great lines and ideas that i wished were expounded on a little more.

Quote:
Stop her impervious thoughts, they’re undeservingly cropped between the hemispheres
the ending was really nice. hope to read more from you
Scar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 10:59 PM   #5
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodey View Post
I’m nervous a lot, sad on purpose, distraught. An evil journalist plots against herself more than not, as if she likes to curve her palms around a furnace that’s hot. Slurpin up snot as she curses and flops from the tourniquet, shot, and now she’s teething curbs across her worthlessness—stop. Stop her impervious thoughts, they’re undeservingly cropped between the hemispheres, locked, until she sheds a tear, drops, and hurts beyond her years like a subservient clock

A blended scheme of madness, a commending lean to ratchets; a faggot with some matches covered in the devil’s gasses. Oh, it’s tragic, but I like it. The fact is I’m a dyke bitch that’s a magnet for the vices. A flight risk that the flies sniff before the rigamortis bites in. And starts to chortle as it tightens, and snorkels hepatitis and burrows indecisive like a human to a light switch; oh how dare I write this. There’s no use in tryna fight this. I’m a pussy like a slightly sliced wrist in the middle of a night shift
@Objective is absolutely right.

your brief returns into the fold of anxious sublimation through this weird little craft we have here is always welcome. seeing a bodey post is a relief in an odd way. that we're all still out there doing this thing.

this might, or might not, be a good time to suggest that it will be okay. we're all getting through it however we can manage.

your writing is dope. your person is dope. it all shines through when you press submit.

hope all is well my dude

black
Old 07-06-2019, 07:13 PM   #6
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
@Objective is absolutely right.
Digging up old threads cus I ain't been here for a minute. I never post as someone else unless I create some puzzle thing @Knucklehead will shut down before it has even started properly. Just want y'all to know that I ain't the alias kind of guy.

That said, shit was cool @Bodey. Keep dropping.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2019, 01:25 AM   #7
Bodey

Champed

Means more than you know, guys. Thanks for takin the time to read