Old 05-17-2019, 08:36 AM   #81
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Look, I admit I'm fairly liberal on a lot of common issues. I'm also conservative on some issues, and there are plenty of lefties who don't consider me liberal enough. That being said, the 1 thing I don't understand how conservatives espouse "American values", but blatantly choose to ignore the fact that like Congress is like 78% straight white males, and by today's standards, that's progress. Can we acknowledge that it doesn't accurately represent the true diversity of the American people, and there's an absence of different perspectives in these conversations.

There's no reason why the majority of a ballot should only represent 1 party (Whether that be liberal, or republican). There's no reason why men should have an overwhelming majority in passing bills that strictly affect women. Laws are also purposely put into place to restrict voting from unfavorable demographics, that shit is flat out undemocratic. That shouldn't even be a partisan issue, no person who considers themselves an American should be supportive of us not embracing the democratic process. You should want as many constituents voting and being politically vocal as possible, even if they don't share your beliefs, because that's what democracy is. If your beliefs are better, they'll win out, and that's fine. But being okay with gerrymandering, voter suppression, & while we're at it - overall corporate lobbying, politicians being majority shareholders in large corporations just because it facilitates your belief system is unpatriotic.

Last edited by Answer; 05-17-2019 at 09:16 AM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:38 AM   #82
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow View Post
First of all @Blue Bayou the Thanos bit slayed me

@seth question, would you have been ok with the law being universal vasectomy procedures for all men after puberty?

This is a quick procedure
It would massively prevent unwanted pregnancies
It is a preventative measure as opposed to reactionary
It is reversible - so only those who are ready to have children need get it reversed
It protects innocent children an victims of rape from further anguish

I mean - it totally goes against human rights imo but so does what’s happened.
This law isn’t forcing women to get their tubes tied. I don’t understand how people can be so bad at critical thinking and debating.

Unfortunately nature doesn’t have an equivalent procedure. To be fair and get a little away from the OP troll, I don’t believe the rape and incest should be left out like it was. So any abortion I’m against is by a healthy woman who chose to have sex. In this case I believe the mother should have to carry to term and the father be legally responsible under very strict regulations. For example, child support should be provided or jail time. No not paying it and getting away with it. Mandatory paternity test.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 09:08 AM   #83
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Truth be told I don't give a fuck if the momma lives...kill that bitch to
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 09:16 AM   #84
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth View Post
This law isn’t forcing women to get their tubes tied. I don’t understand how people can be so bad at critical thinking and debating.

Unfortunately nature doesn’t have an equivalent procedure. To be fair and get a little away from the OP troll, I don’t believe the rape and incest should be left out like it was. So any abortion I’m against is by a healthy woman who chose to have sex. In this case I believe the mother should have to carry to term and the father be legally responsible under very strict regulations. For example, child support should be provided or jail time. No not paying it and getting away with it. Mandatory paternity test.
No it’s not - that is not reversible and incredibly more complex. My point is that it’s a preventative measure which is always desirable. Regardless though my issue mostly lied with the 10 percent rape pregnancies etc.

Although I still don’t agree - I dont think this argument can ever Be won by either Side. There is no defining majority on what’s constitutes life. However there probably is on a state by state basis, or closer anyway. So every state should have a vote. An if you don’t agree move to the other state. Then have a civil war.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow
Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 09:20 AM   #85
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No it’s not - that is not reversible and incredibly more complex. My point is that it’s a preventative measure which is always desirable. Regardless though my issue mostly lied with the 10 percent rape pregnancies etc.

Although I still don’t agree - I dont think this argument can ever Be won by either Side. There is no defining majority on what’s constitutes life. However there probably is on a state by state basis, or closer anyway. So every state should have a vote. An if you don’t agree move to the other state. Then have a civil war.
Abortion bills are about dealing the consequences of actions (again rape and incest should be included, this was a bad law) not dealing with precautions.

You’re saying to prevent unwanted pregnancies we should make people have a procedure by force that could be botched and result in them never having kids as a viable alternative to dealing with accountability. If you don’t see the obvious flaw in this argument I can’t help you, you’ll just always be a low level thinker
Old 05-17-2019, 09:25 AM   #86
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Abortion bills are about dealing the consequences of actions (again rape and incest should be included, this was a bad law) not dealing with precautions.

You’re saying to prevent unwanted pregnancies we should make people have a procedure by force that could be botched and result in them never having kids as a viable alternative to dealing with accountability. If you don’t see the obvious flaw in this argument I can’t help you, you’ll just always be a low level thinker
No I don’t think that’s what should be done lol - I think you lot should educate people more on contraceptives and make them more available and then get on with your life not meddle with peoples private business. But that’s me.

I’m simply saying if it’s acceptable to remove autonomy over ones own body then a more rational measure is one that looks to prevention not reaction. Also vasectomys are low risk in that regard and less traumatically and quicker. They also can be reversed.
Quote:
Old 05-17-2019, 09:30 AM   #87
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
No I don’t think that’s what should be done lol - I think you lot should educate people more on contraceptives and make them more available and then get on with your life not meddle with peoples private business. But that’s me.

I’m simply saying if it’s acceptable to remove autonomy over ones own body then a more rational measure is one that looks to prevention not reaction. Also vasectomys are low risk in that regard and less traumatically and quicker. They also can be reversed.
They can sometimes be reversed. This is about accountability. They gave up their right to their autonomy by their actions. Kids get girls pregnant. So we do the vasectomy when boys are 13? 10? As soon as they hit puberty? Instead of holding people accountable?
Old 05-17-2019, 09:36 AM   #88
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
They can sometimes be reversed. This is about accountability. They gave up their right to their autonomy by their actions. Kids get girls pregnant. So we do the vasectomy when boys are 13? 10? As soon as they hit puberty? Instead of holding people accountable?
There are many ways of holding someone accountable that don’t require out right blanket bans on abortions though surely? An also why should a women at 9 weeks pregnant have to keep said child because someone else’s considers it a small such. I have two children an don’t consider that’s life, or no more then I do a germinated seedling. If I ripped it out at 9 weeks it wouldn’t be anything but blood and fluids. It’s potential to me is time travel, hearsay, hyperthetifal but mostly pointless. In its present it is nothing but potential.

Now that’s my opinion? But why should I have my rights taken away because ignorance your different opinion? I agree to you having one, but it shouldn’t interfere with my autonomy over my body?
Quote:
Old 05-17-2019, 09:41 AM   #89
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Fuck you and your bullshit alpha male, I think abortion is bad so I’m going to force my opinion on other people’s own bodily autonomy attitude
You’re a moron, Jesus is fake and I hope you get aborted through time travel
This right here. LMFAO!
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 09:43 AM   #90
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

Quote:
There are many ways of holding someone accountable that don’t require out right blanket bans on abortions though surely? An also why should a women at 9 weeks pregnant have to keep said child because someone else’s considers it a small such. I have two children an don’t consider that’s life, or no more then I do a germinated seedling. If I ripped it out at 9 weeks it wouldn’t be anything but blood and fluids. It’s potential to me is time travel, hearsay, hyperthetifal but mostly pointless. In its present it is nothing but potential.

Now that’s my opinion? But why should I have my rights taken away because ignorance your different opinion? I agree to you having one, but it shouldn’t interfere with my autonomy over my body?
Maybe it’s just me

Butnif you don’t live in America then you shouldn’t have a say or opinion on American issues
imna smoke this flocka, reword some shit n drop
GUDELJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 09:46 AM   #91
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUDELJ View Post
Maybe it’s just me

Butnif you don’t live in America then you shouldn’t have a say or opinion on American issues
1. Abortion isn’t some American only issue
2. We are debating human rights specifically around autonomy of ones body - Americans really shouldn’t have any say on these things, you should all still be on collective time out cus of the whole red indian and slave trade mishaps
Quote:
Old 05-17-2019, 09:46 AM   #92
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:

So no one has a right to tell anyone what to do with their body in any situation?
Old 05-17-2019, 09:48 AM   #93
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
So no one has a right to tell anyone what to do with their body in any situation?
Before I reply I’d like to add that ignorance was a typo - I wasn’t suggesting you were ignorant.
Quote:
Old 05-17-2019, 09:49 AM   #94
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Do you have a specific example you plan to pincer me with
Quote:
Old 05-17-2019, 09:49 AM   #95
Suthaveli
Prayers won't help.

Battle Record: 7-9

Suthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant futureSuthaveli has a brilliant future

Isn't someone here from Alabama?
If so, I'd luv to see their input.

There's always gray areas when trying to pass a law. While there are ones who agree w.whats being said & showing full support behind it, you run the huge risk of the ones who'll be outraged by the sheer audacity to even dictate what one should do w. their own body.
Nonetheless, man having say on woman carry & creation, to me A lot of this displays southerners mentality.

Could get deep into this, but I don't really care to debate.
Suthaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 10:02 AM   #96
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suthaveli View Post
Isn't someone here from Alabama?
If so, I'd luv to see their input.

There's always gray areas when trying to pass a law. While there are ones who agree w.whats being said & showing full support behind it, you run the huge risk of the ones who'll be outraged by the sheer audacity to even dictate what one should do w. their own body.
Nonetheless, man having say on woman carry & creation, to me A lot of this displays southerners mentality.

Could get deep into this, but I don't really care to debate.
So woman should have no say in what a man does with his body as well?
Old 05-17-2019, 10:08 AM   #97
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
So woman should have no say in what a man does with his body as well?
They don’t
Quote:
Old 05-17-2019, 10:09 AM   #98
Flow
Upset Champion

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
Look, I admit I'm fairly liberal on a lot of common issues. I'm also conservative on some issues, and there are plenty of lefties who don't consider me liberal enough. That being said, the 1 thing I don't understand how conservatives espouse "American values", but blatantly choose to ignore the fact that like Congress is like 78% straight white males, and by today's standards, that's progress. Can we acknowledge that it doesn't accurately represent the true diversity of the American people, and there's an absence of different perspectives in these conversations.

There's no reason why the majority of a ballot should only represent 1 party (Whether that be liberal, or republican). There's no reason why men should have an overwhelming majority in passing bills that strictly affect women. Laws are also purposely put into place to restrict voting from unfavorable demographics, that shit is flat out undemocratic. That shouldn't even be a partisan issue, no person who considers themselves an American should be supportive of us not embracing the democratic process. You should want as many constituents voting and being politically vocal as possible, even if they don't share your beliefs, because that's what democracy is. If your beliefs are better, they'll win out, and that's fine. But being okay with gerrymandering, voter suppression, & while we're at it - overall corporate lobbying, politicians being majority shareholders in large corporations just because it facilitates your belief system is unpatriotic.
This flew under radar for me but just saw it and this was a solid read
Quote:
Old 05-17-2019, 10:22 AM   #99
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

Quote:
They don’t
Why not?
Old 05-17-2019, 10:33 AM   #100
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lol this thread.

If it wasn’t for abortions, I’d have a hell of a lot more kids.

Just saying.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleak gives head to vets, witty is a rapist