Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 4 Archive

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 10:40 PM   #1
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future
Default AOWL Magazine Week V

7 weeks to go....

AOWL IV Magazine

Welcome to week 5 of the AOWL. This mag isn't as in-depth as previous mags, mainly straight to the point. There are some possible major changes & transitions that may happen as the league nears the mid-point. With that said, we got 3 new OM features, last weeks reviews by Certain, no show shine, power rankings, predictions & throughout the mag, Q&A's from a few writers (very few).

This is dedicated to PancakeBrah, Split & bb da bb....

OPEN MIC FEATURE #1

"Big Apple Fanatics"
written by Mike Wrecka & Certain

yo
im the awesomest , no one could rhyme better,
im the boss at this, call me Mr. Steinbrenner,
the interlocking letters, atop my New Era,
were forged in a melting pot with true pressure
bow in the presence of greatness,
this dynasty keeps giving gifts, its been so damn gracious,
if you come round here , repping other places,
Ill break your legs like Lawrence Taylor did while wasted,
face it, you lames are just so damn basic,
94 proved, winning is contagious,
refuse to lose, that's how your supposed to live,
go hard on the block, like Charles Oakley did,
when its time to battle, I got unlimited ammo,
as I go to the pen, its Girardi, Mariano,
game over, never sober, love to catch a buzz
taking more shots than Alex Rodriguez does,
am I coming off hyper?, need to mellow out?,
naaa Melo aint out, he just re-signed and bought a bigger house,
and to my rivals , just know that your hate is wack,
cause in the end, I come through, like jeter in his last at bat,
no matter where im at, this passion will never die,
cause till the casket drops im representin NY

I have 27 rings on my middle finger. Feeling specious,
killing speakers with my "luckiest man" chilling speeches.
So clear your bleachers. Certain's known from Flatbush to Bronx.
The islands are mine: I've got Long, Manhattan and Staten ensconced.
Flatten your brims like a quarterback sacked by Yumeniora.
When the madness begins, I retract and come back as a human horror.
You're out of your league. Go back to the minors,
Me? My cash supply is something like Paul O'Neil's bat supplier.
The Cap's retired, but I'm Brett Gardner, getting on first with ease.
Stealing a base, your girl and Curtis Granderson's job security.
The fuck are you thinking? Train's moving. Ride or get off it
or I'll have you passing out faster than Calderon in the triangle offense.
My swagger rivals obnoxious, strut in and boast a grimey gaze.
One look, cowards'll stutter like John Sterling for most of '98.
Sublimely great: The Sultan of Swat, Colossus of Clout.
Smalls'll be taught in all I'm about: calling my shot and watching it out.
Stopping to pose. No autographs please. All the kids want to be me.
Broadway's best: They let me drunkenly kiss married women on TV.
And you? You're nothing to see, please. You're a bastard, a sad urchin.
With delusions of grandeur, you're a bad person — practically Chad Curtis.

Week IV Battle Reviews
written by Certain

As I did last season, I've ranked the battles from best to worst.

1. NYCSPITZ beats dead man 7-2.
This battle gets my top spot pretty easily. dead man wrote about a boy's journey into the fantasy world of TV, but he was outdone largely because NYCSPITZ hit on the topic so pointedly. NYCSPITZ wrote an epic tale of a safari journey, mystical angels and the future of the world. It was creative and unique. dead man probably outwrote him, but the content won over voters in what was the best battle of the season thus far.

2. UnbornBuddha beats kannon 4-3.
This was one ridiculous clash of styles. UnbornBuddha told a long-winded but interesting mythological story about Luna, the goddess of the moon. kannon wrote about a young girl and a power struggle over control of the city. People didn't seem to identify with kannon's verse much, even though his writing was crisper than UnbornBuddha's. So now, UnbornBuddha is sitting at 3-0.

3. Certain beats CopyPat 6-3.
The first championship of the season was interesting. Certain (that's me) wrote a folk story of sorts. But the horror aspect of it rubbed some people the wrong way. CopyPat started out with an incredible (albeit obvious) cross depiction of nature as a woman, but then got a little too preachy and let his mechanics slip. The result is that Certain tied oats' Art of Writing League record with his eighth consecutive victory, dating back to the beginning of the Season 3 playoffs.

4. zygote beats Mike Wrecka 4-3.
This battle was weird and rusty. zygote had a great approach but sputtered in the bit and let himself get a little too loose. He wrote a story about a tourist in France, but I think he thought it was funnier than it was. Mike Wrecka seemed to have a cool idea but then blurred it into a generic suicide verse, which was kind of unlike him. He outwrote zygote, but the idea was lame. Both are capable of much more.

5. Soulstice beats Adonis 6-0.
A very weird topic lead to a very weird battle. Adonis wrote something about gods and the beginning of time and the titans. It didn't seem to fit very well. Soulstice wrote one of his most opaque verses, which is really saying something. He wrote about Wes Craven, I think, or maybe Stephen King. Whatever the case was, he used some great language. He just didn't ever let his reader in. Somehow that was accepted. This topic was really bad, to be honest. Too many things to focus on. I'm not surprised the battle was so lackluster.

6. Split wins via PancakeBrah no-show.
My friends are gone, and I'm sad.

7. Three-Planes-Aligned wins via Camp Bell no-show.
This short-ish verse was great. Three-Planes-Aligned took the most absurd topic of the week and turned it into a metaphor for human desires. He wrote it really well. I still wish he had entered the short-verse tournament. Camp Bell has been flakey lately.

8. Witty wins via Dove Dozer no-show.
If you're going to write 12 lines, this is how you write 12 lines. Witty went the all-caps approach but had a really direct but well-rhymed and interesting approach to the topic. And thank to Dove Dozer's no-show, now he's in the title match.

9. Mr. J wins via Vulgar no-show.
This verse was actually really good. I liked the way Mr. J connected the image to his concept and said something, using the topic both metaphorically and literally. If he can execute this sort of concept on a larger scale, he'll be a real threat. Vulgar just dipped, which is uncharacteristic of him.

10. patrown wins via Cereal_Killa no-show.
Sometimes Cereal_Killa is so opaque. He basically told patrown he was no-showing, only you never know if he's serious. So patrown came through with a really nice verse that came directly from within, it seemed. A lot of good lyricism, not a whole lot of connectivity.

11. timeless wins via Greed no-show.
I think timeless was going for some really bizarre dystopian future verse here, and this was a bit of a strange topic to use that angle on. He had a Clockwork Orange vibe to his verse, with this sexual tinge. Greed forgot what day it was, I guess?

.... if they ever decide to come back....

No Show Shine
written by The King

Last weeks no show verses were pretty good, aside from Split's obvious no show verse. timeless' verse read very smoothly as always, but did I just read about a bird raping somebody?! 3PA flexed his rhymes off. patrown & Mr. J both put in some solid work. And believe it or not, Witty had my favorite no show verse of them all. Let's take a look at my favorite parts from each (excluding Split's obvious no show verse):

#5- timeless time, I don't know what direction you were going or went, but it kinda left me like "WTF?!". Maybe you intended to end your story like that because you knew your opponent no showed. Maybe I've missed something. Whatever it is, the change of direction did throw me off. However, The first half of your verse was a pretty cool read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeless
As we approached the sign that read, "Skeleton Crossing",
I pre-ordered one of those new gelatin coffins.
Pelican-dolphin, the new mixed breed we've came to see.
Celibate? Caution! They will take your virginity.
Swim vividly, fly wistfully. Some say they're peaceful.
When you're in their vicinity, they'll never seem evil.
They're the type to put a knife into the back of Jack in the box,
so when he pops out the top, the kids won't be laughing a lot.
This isn't a punchline, no hook to be found in this tackle box.
They do exist, swear by the tree where Adam's apples rot.

#4- 3PA the way your schemes are & the fluidity of reading your verses just never seems to get old. You're a master at that. Everything is so cohesive. Topical writing at it's best & still effective. Loved a lot of the phrases as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three-Planes-Aligned
Crewmen decided on conquering the straits
of this philosophy grounded in an ontology of hate,
unscrupulous, smiling - while mutely reclining
- and deputing consignments to more prodigious mates
We're monsters for impudently fueling the fire
of your sensuality in the guise of putrid messiahs
Sometimes we just crave to induce and inspire
- so we go for a drive in our finest human attire

#3- asylum/patrown you're very good at writing 16 line verses. They are not too long, not too short. They provide just enough to get your story/point across, and this verse was a clear example. The flow was poetic like, every rhyme connecting every detail you wanted to get across. You did a nice job taking the image and formulating your thoughts & direction to form a good read. I'd like to see you write more at this level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asylum
from prodigal youth to mental hospital blues,
im still burnin my brain with stenciled topical views,
stay impossibly tuned, churnin out necrotic gospels of doom,
put out in the air like corporate carcinogen plumes,
fostered catharsis and fumes, sons and daughters to you,
raised as fools to maintain the prosperous few,

#2- Mr. J you could easily be #1 on my list in terms of having probably the more creative & interesting verse of all the other no show verses. Very hard to rank you below Witty's piece on that alone. I loved the story you told with that picture. You're extremely creative & verses like this will keep you at the top of the league, especially since you're so consistent doing such. The rhyming was on point, but the story overall, the spin you put on it is what is even more amazing. Excellent job, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J
In that moment, the war to keep earth beautiful shifted
as it was told by fortune tellers and the gypsy mystics
See in days before "man" became civilized, existed...
creatures of another time that have now surmised to persistance
"Jack" represented the spirit of the forest
"Jackie" represented earth as her role is important..
but the duality of the names represent a connection
the good, the bad, but in legendary terms of recollection
they are based on the idea of the conscience
The questioning of actions in a twist to our script
taken from a fairy tale role and added to a picture
creating a story to the face and creating another mixture

#1- Witty as I mentioned before, Mr. J had the better overall piece than everyone else in this section. That's not a knock on what you wrote though, Witty. You're number one based on my own personal preference. The picture was interesting, and you took a direct approach to it. As simple as it spewed out, I found myself captivated in the little you managed to put together. I'm sure in the short verse tournament, this verse would probably beat out a lot of them. Or maybe I'm being too naive. You knew your opponent was going to no show, and you still wrote a great short piece. The story & the descriptions just hooked me in. So I had to put it at the top spot. Congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty
SOMETIMES I THINK THEY DON'T NOTICE ME HERE
CORRODED OVER THE YEARS, CRACKS SLOWLY APPEAR
THEY RIDE ON MY BACK WHILE IT CRUMBLES AND BREAKS
FROM THE WARS AND THE FAMINE, THE LOVE AND THE HATE
THEY TALK OF THEIR GODS, WHAT'S RIGHT AND WHAT'S WRONG
BUT WHAT OF THE LONELY TURTLE THEY'RE RIDING UPON?
STILL IT'S NEVER TO ME BUT TO HEAVEN THEY PRAY
THOUGH I'LL STILL CARRY THEM FORWARD, EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
I WALK THROUGH THE WIND, THE HEAT, AND THE SNOW
MY VERY BODY A VESSEL FOR OTHER BEINGS TO GROW
BUT AS EVERY DAY GOES ON, I HURT WORSE AND IT'S COLDER
IT'S HARD BEING A TURTLE WITH THE WORLD ON YOUR SHOULDERS

.... why these fuckas leave US?!....

Q&A with the King

I asked Mike Wrecka, Mr. J, Certain & patrown a random question pertaining to the league & here are their answers....

King: How motivated are you to write? Can we expect to see you through the whole season?

Mike Wrecka: my motivation is usually based on my opponents ability. but even with that being said, I have very little free time that I could dedicate to writing so it is what it is.
and to the second question, I doubt I will make it all season ong. these topics have been boring af imo.

King: Who are your top 3 writers thus far this season?

patrown: so far this season I'm really feeling NYC. his verse from week four blew me away, dudes really fucking talented. Soulstice is definitely dropping some heat and he's warming up as the season goes on. 3pa is really good too, enjoying his stuff a lot. I'm not going to say he's the best, but I can't think of anyone I would say is "better" than him.

King: In season 2, you started with a bang, but also went through a gauntlet as well. This season, you've once again started off hot. What are your expectations this season?

Mr. J: I expect it to improve to be honest...starting off with a bang is nice
matter of fact that's how most of my loyal followers stomach me
although I do hope the league pulls itself together soon

King: How confident are you in possibly champing the AOWL again?

Certain: Well, this season is pretty loaded with tough challengers. What I like about my chances is my flexibility in both writing style and topic approach. That's what's carried me so far. I've always liked my chances in any battle because I can do more to surprise readers than most others, and I know how to counter. Admittedly, countering my opponents' strengths has been part of my motivation every week this season, and doing that in tournament format can be particularly opportunistic if the opponent doesn't like the topic.

.... if they are trolling, then....

OPEN MIC FEATURE #2

"my cross to bear"
written by Genocide

This aint rap no more, its a ball nd a chain
Its my cross to bear, and i carry it for all of your sakes
This is edgar allan poe, his crow, the cat clawing away
Alchoholism, getting sobre, and then falling from grace
Its netcees.com, david llama applauding its grave
Its dot co, the ressurection, and what you call it today
Its God of War, Metts and ecoNamix all getting paid
A junkyard of rusty vets, a hall of fame market to blame
Its hush not giving a fuck, nika, bags, all of the greats
Pics, battle raps nd open mics, we're all part of the paint
I harbor your pain hardest, my flatline is one artist away
Recalling an age where dial up failure kept ur hardest at bay
Booted nd ud lose it, ur 16 lines of music wasnt thru being saved
When the bran nubian days were still brand new to you lames
What canibus could do to a tape, big words overused in debate
Trying to sound inteligent was as stupid then as it is doing today
When getting called out meant war, nd u swore u wudnt sway
Those were the days true writers had a league of their own
When a wet fucking writer had flow, nd not an ego to grow
When the machine was well oiled, now the diesel is low
Nd were all the same people, blaming a new breed cause its broke
I dont know, im reminiscing, what you been readings a joke
Iont feel like writing anymore, ima leave it alone..

.... them niggas know they want to come back....

The Top 10

1. Certain (4-0)- The reign continues.

2. NYCSPITZ (3-1)- His writing has been top notch every week this season.

3. CopyPat (3-1)- Lost to Certain last week in a good match.

4. Unborn Buddha (3-0)- Unborn has a chance to make a statement & earn a title shot with a win this week.

5. Mr. J (3-1)- This veteran has steadily climbed back to the top. Champ match next week?

6. Witty (3-0)- Witty has rode on a renewed inspiration. Now he has a chance to add a title to his collection.

7. Soulstice (2-1)- This guy is still dangerous. Can he remain consistent?

8. 3PA (2-1)- I've heard so much about 3PA. Would love to see him soar up the ranks.

9. Dove Dozer (3-1)- Hopefully he joins back again. Got off to a fast start.

10. Defiant (2-1)- Has done pretty well so far. As the competition gets tougher, will he be able to hang with the best?

.... they got us....

OPEN MIC FEATURE #3

"BATTLE RAP TEN THOUSAND"
written by razor wayans damon blades

heY.

Tetris demon. One step? You're gone from thee allegiance.
Fuck your feelings. Leave your conscious closed, one body blow from me would crumble Jesus. I love when I do this.
And those crumbs would be bread served at your monthly communion
& with that comes a leg prosthesis made up of polymers and substance pieces
Polyhedron process, any squadron fleeting to a conscientious effort to try and flawless/weaken this monster cretin, will lead to wanted posters plopped on ceilings, cropped on orange/yellow yielding signs, across the fields, and leaning on all the city's office screenings
I pity the fool who want's to see this, and crucify your red army on Laurence Tureaud's dead body so he could really partake in a Mister T gig
Polly, wanna' cracker? Well, Polly's eating
He ain't racist, I'm just weird. and it's an odd appealing, I got a 20 foot condor bio-engineered to gobble people.
A bunch of white folks, from his jolly beak-end.
Some call me the Gandhi genius -- concentrate on your plexus then yoga-flame your-terrain doing Pilates' stretches.
The arduous architect, built in a marvelous shaman head, with a niche for uncommon sense.
Drop you with such a puzzling blow, the blood gushed from your throat could solve a jigsaw in jest.
Juggle your jugular gland, with Jungle Jane. Juggernaut with jumbo Tim's jammed under your peanut sized butter brain.
Nothing fucking phases me- not even jumbo laser jets tapered with phazers streams.
That's just ticklish, damnit- just giggling. Giggle fanatic. Giggling. Tehe. Tiny pinches of faggot. catching the giggles while you literally unleash your single most, physical - deadliest ninja assassin strapped to a missile contraption. In a multi-mixed meth-lab with pincers dipped into acid for the ultimate close-quarters (ultra-rigged) death-match
Both eyes closed. Dodge your hits by inches & fractions. You could hear the crisp swift cuts of thin air pressure sift in the axis. While I pivot & backtrack into a rat-pit. Dodging cobra king snappings, all while both of my fists are clipped to my back.
Deploy the other pugilist champions, any and all fugitive captives to fight for their freedom "just kill that stupid ass faggot!" It's useless, I'm fast. I'm ruthless. Cadavers. Falling every second, counter dips, counter with precisional math, I predicted you would miss & slash your ally when I pivoted backwards. Too bad guy. Guts spilling. You've had it. Audience clinging to action. Blindfold full of blood. Ridiculously fast. How the fuck are your teammates holding up? Getting desperate, pulling out immensely, just massive, ballistics. I'm fast. See. Lightning seems to underestimate how slow I make your jabs seem. Just evading and flipping combatants into their last beckons. Visciously handicapped. Vivid. Imagine, the Grim reaper getting overloaded with deaths by the second. When he looks over to the other realm to see who's giving him such a potent task, he looks at razors silhouette like "oh. my. gad" If he isn't dead he's comatose or legless/beheaded. A grin from this creep rips open as I'm just dodging every arrow and shaft sent, barrels and madness, in my centrifugal mass. I'm daredevil with twice the senses. I could hear your heart-beat from in between the concrete. It's as simple as that. Razors slightly tensioned from your tries to end this tussle, between you and me. Bruce Lee would've rode in on a dragon, and left in stitches. Then kidnap his dragon and make im my personal lizard companion.
Its visible that you're just a simple attraction. I'm the big buck banger for this arty endeavor.
You're hardly remembered, except for a very good morbid time. with a warning sign for audience members reading in bold print "stand behind this line to not get wet from steam-ridden hemoglobin"
Gotta wear gas-masks in HAZMAT when I indicate this predator construct with lava drool to blur your existence that disintegrates your molecular conduct to noxious fumes with thermal precision
Godfather of crippling tactics, with a moss-berg that's singed to my abdomen. The only mobster linked to a hell-hound. every-time my heart beats, the parts squeeze and empty a shells-round that could level your swell house.
It's sorta unreal when I'm ordering veal. Despite that I'm anti-human I fantasize the structure & just think silence of the lambs, & cannibalize the butler. Might I add, with mustard, wore his corny outfit. It's just something in the wording of clusters. Like I couldn't "muster up" the "courage" to eat his "heart" without it

WEEK 5 PREDICTIONS

CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Certain (4-0) vs Witty (3-0)- What more can I say about our current champion? He is on a roll. And he's won pretty convincingly every week, his first title match the closest anyone has come to beating him. Now enters Witty, who, in my opinion, is the most improved writer thus far, based on the fact he has never been this consistent competitely since AOWL's birth. But he's been doing the damn thing. Now a title is at his reach, but Certain will not go down easily. He seems motivated. Every win is a statement. The writing has been elite. Witty needs to bring something just as good. I believe he will. So it'll be close. I'm going with the champ by a slim margin. PREDICTION: Certain, 51/49.

CONTENDER MATCH
Mr. J (3-1) vs Unborn Buddha (3-0)- Unborn is another writer who has written very well consistently this season & in this contender match, he once again has another shot to continue his rise up the ranks. With a title match on the brink, he goes up against Mr. J, a veteran whose proven he can beat the best, as he did is AOWL's second season, where he had the toughest schedule of all other competitors. Mr. J has steadily been consistent, and every week seems to have everything clicking. He brings flair to his verses, so Unborn will definitely need to tap into his creative juices to match. It'd be great to see an under the radar writer get into the champ match. That's why I'm keeping this close. Mr. J should be able to win this, but not without a fight and a possible upset. PREDICTION: Mr. J., 51/49.

CopyPat (3-1) vs Soulstice (2-1)- This weeks line up is just sickening. This match will be another great read. Pat lost in the first title match of the year, but he has shown he can hang with anybody. So don't be surprised if he happens to add another big win under his belt against Soulstice, who is warming up as the weeks go by. Soulstice problem in league competition is consistently showing and/or writing at his potential, but this season he seems to be much involved. This won't be an easy one for either opponent. Both will really have to bring it all together to take a W. While I've liked what Pat has done so far, I think Soulstice will edge it out in the end, riding on that surging wave to get a champ match. PREDICTION: Soulstice, 51/49.

NYCSPITZ (3-1) vs kannon (2-2)- This is the second time this season two competitors have battle a second time too early. It's disappointing to say the least. Either way, this is a rematch of week 2 I believe, where SPITZ easily won 6-0. kannon has written very well, so don't let the record fool you. He needs to really step it up to get past that top level of competition and has all the tools to do so. But NYC, outside of Certain, has been damn near flawless in writing so far this season. A win here puts him back in a contenders match. I honestly don't see any reason for him to lose this other than no showing or even the possibility of being outwritten by kannon. I'll keep it close. PREDICTION: NYCSPITZ, 55/45.

3PA (2-1) vs dead man (2-2)- If both of these gentlemen show at an elite level, this will be an awesome match to read. dead man has suffered some losses to stiff competition, & 3PA seems to be picking up steam a bit. I think there will be plenty of rhyming going on, but when it comes down to it, it will be very close. I'd choose dead man over a lot of writers, but in this one, I think 3PA could sneak a key victory here. PREDICTION: 3PA, 51/49.

zygote (1-0) vs Dominate (1-0)- Dominate returns after a slight break & got the luck of the draw going against zygote, who dropped his verse pretty fast as always. For Dominate to win this, he will need to match the level of creativity that zyg brings, while writing a very fluid verse. That is the key. If he can write a creative story with some good rhyme schemes, he could pull this off. Anything is possible, but I'm going with one of the winningest writers in this league's short history. PREDICTION: zygote, 85/15.

Defiant (2-1) vs Camp bell (1-2)- Would make for an interesting battle or swag & flow match, but seeing these two go at it topical style will be interesting. Defiant has been holding his own so far this season. Camp bell hasn't really shown up much except for opening week. I just don't know if he shows up. I know Def will. Either case, he'll get a win.PREDICTION: Defiant, 65/35.

Pinot Grij (1-2) vs Frank (1-2)- It's crazy that one of these two gentlemen will be 1-3 after this week. That means a very steep climb back to respectability in a very deep league. Frank says he's reloaded (as well as dropping me from the Vetwork- see you later this season, bruh) & Pinot is trying to find that niche. Probably going to be the most creative battle of all matches if both show up. Hate to bet against Frank, but he needs to prove he'll be consistent & show. So do it. PREDICTION: Pinot Grij, 51/49.

Mike Wrecka (0-1) vs timeless (2-2)- I sense so bad blood here? Either way, I'd love to see what these two gentlemen bring to the table. I'm expecting a good throwdown. Wrecka lost a close one against zygote last week, while timeless got by with a no show win. timeless hasn't been too consistent so far this season. I'd say he puts together a good verse, but I sense Wrecka is gaining his form back. PREDICTION: Mike Wrecka, 55/45.

Greed (1-3) vs asylum (1-2)- Greed has steadily improved a bit as the weeks go by, but once again he faces a topical veteran. I was impressed by asylum's no show verse last week & if he can write on that level more consistently, & maybe even stretch his horizons, he can easily string some wins together. Here is two in a row. PREDICTION: asylum, 99/1.

Innovator (0-3) vs King Ra. (0-1)- My verse wil be ready before deadline. Vator will win. Maybe. PREDICTION: Innovator, 99/1.

Sincerely,

That's a wrap folks. Much bigger mag next week. Many changes to come. It should revive some of the silence in the league. Fight through it this week & write some dope shit. Thanks to Cert for the battle reviews. And thanks to Adonis & timeless for the help they put in managing the league. The King signing out. Holler.

Last edited by King Ra.; 10-29-2014 at 11:31 PM.
Old 10-29-2014, 11:32 PM   #2
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

Hope you enjoy the read. For now, goodnight, gents.
Old 10-29-2014, 11:38 PM   #3
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Very good work.
Old 10-29-2014, 11:41 PM   #4
Soulstice
native system

Battle Record: 18-21

Champed
- Short-Verse Topical

Soulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant futureSoulstice has a brilliant future

Thanks again
Old 10-29-2014, 11:41 PM   #5
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

so dope

thank you
Old 10-30-2014, 12:45 AM   #6
Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Good read, thanks
Old 10-30-2014, 01:11 AM   #7
UnbornBuddha

Battle Record: 23-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 5

UnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant futureUnbornBuddha has a brilliant future

Spectacular thank you very much. I will do my best.
Old 10-30-2014, 01:32 AM   #8
Vulgar
Razor-thin derision

Battle Record: 40-25

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Champed
- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead man View Post
so dope

thank you
Old 10-30-2014, 03:12 AM   #9
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Battle Record: 13-34

Spoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Spoken

Good read.... not much in depth u say but shit I think this was a nice depth consistent read of what followed last week

Old 10-30-2014, 03:35 AM   #10
asylum

Battle Record: 7-5

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

nice mag! appreciate the effort. good om picks, too.
Old 10-30-2014, 12:44 PM   #11
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

thnk u bros