Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > AOWL Season 4 Archive

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2014, 12:49 PM   #21
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

O lawdy.

Not DQ'ing Muzzl3 would now be hypocrisy on the mods part, considering BB deleted the posts that explained his verse as well.

Muzzl3. Do not get baited so easily.

Constructive criticism: do not write about Netcees, or yourself. But especially do not write about yourself on Netcees. You say you want to get better. How? In what ways do you want to get better?

Write like how you wish you could write. Reach beyond your limits and fall short, and your limits will expand. If that's exactly how you are writing now (which is exactly how you have always wrote) then you really do not want to get better, you want people to change how they think about you. If you want people to change how they think about you, then you must get better.

And if you believe you are getting better, then the only constructive criticism I can offer you is:

You're not.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:51 PM   #22
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Split View Post
Not DQ'ing Muzzl3 would now be hypocrisy on the mods part, considering BB deleted the posts that explained his verse as well.
big baby's disqualification was revoked.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:54 PM   #23
Split

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly you must change your perception of yourself before progress can be made. You call your writing trash and secretly think that it's great, and generally refuse to be honest with yourself about anything. You write yourself in circles.

Solution: stop writing about yourself. Stop writing merely to perpetuate your own delusions. Define what is good and what is bad and figure out why?

No.

Accept that you do not know what is good and what is bad, and figure out why.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:54 PM   #24
theMuzzl3

Battle Record: 2-6

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3

DQ me then... I don't really care anymore.
theMuzzl3 AKA Malibu's Most Wanted
Old 10-13-2014, 12:55 PM   #25
Split

Muzzl3 you are afraid of truth.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:56 PM   #26
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

@theMuzzl3, put Diode and Split on ignore. There's nothing you have to gain by ever responding to them. And stop posting about your verse.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:59 PM   #27
Split

the fuck? I was being honest and straight-forward. Sorry if I'm not a handholder.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:00 PM   #28
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments
- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

the battle was dismissed over the grounds bb was gonna bitch.

my explanation was this: I copied pancake deadman, split. that's not an explanation of the writing. just who I was copying.

Mike wrecka garbage ass was scared so he said i explained that? no sense. everbody knew wrecka was in for ether. as did he. lol. what did I explain again? his initial claim was recycling. then it was explaining. he changed it when he realized he was wrong: cowardice.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
Old 10-13-2014, 01:03 PM   #29
theMuzzl3

theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3 theMuzzl3

Diode is close to being on my ignore list -- I tried to PM him peacefully twice... but he attacks me.

Split is cool. I was not offended by anything he said.

But if Diode's quote holds true, then then rules say DQ -- and I won't be mad if thats what has to happen.
@Split -- I am never afraid of the truth.
Old 10-13-2014, 01:04 PM   #30
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future

also show me where I signed in - I never did. not only was i forced to write- I wrote and wrecka bitched that i wrote when he offered to battle, lol. shits laughable cause Mike wreckas a hoe. weak ass nigga
Old 10-13-2014, 01:05 PM   #31
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

and I correlated three different topics with four different voices way under the due date
Old 10-13-2014, 01:09 PM   #32
theMuzzl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
and I correlated three different topics with four different voices way under the due date
I could have sworn I saw Mike Wrecka's post in that topic before it was closed, and his post was removed...

but you posted your entire verse in the OM.

BB, do you think I'm gonna get DQ'd; or do I deserve it here?

@big baby
Old 10-13-2014, 01:10 PM   #33
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

CONTENDER MATCH: Certain (2-0) vs. NYCSPITZ (2-0)
CONTENDER MATCH: Vulgar (2-0) vs. CopyPat (2-0) vulgar
Dove Dozer (2-0) vs. Defiant (2-0) dozer
Listen (1-0) vs. UnbornBuddha (1-0)Buddha
Soulstice (1-0) vs. Witty (1-0) witty
Cereal_Killa (0-0) vs. Pinot Grij (1-1) cereal Killa
theMuzzl3 (1-1) vs. Mr. J (1-1) MRj
Split (1-1) vs. timeless (1-1) spli
Frank (1-1) vs. kannon (1-1)
3PA (0-1) vs. patrown (0-1)
PancakeBrah (1-1) vs. Greed (1-1)
deadman (1-1) vs. Innovator (0-2) dead no show verse
Old 10-13-2014, 01:12 PM   #34
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baby View Post
the battle was dismissed over the grounds bb was gonna bitch.

my explanation was this: I copied pancake deadman, split. that's not an explanation of the writing. just who I was copying.

Mike wrecka garbage ass was scared so he said i explained that? no sense. everbody knew wrecka was in for ether. as did he. lol. what did I explain again? his initial claim was recycling. then it was explaining. he changed it when he realized he was wrong: cowardice.
Lmao @ ether and all this nerd terminology constantly interspersed with trolling...j stop every1 knows ur a lame...ur nervous in real life, poor in real life and have zero charisma irl thus y u live here
Old 10-13-2014, 01:13 PM   #35
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

he ninjaed it so he could bitch. lol. nah you shouldn't. at the worst the battle will be "dismissed"
Old 10-13-2014, 01:18 PM   #36
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

y NYC follow me cum here lost puppy MWAH wan FUK bb?
Old 10-13-2014, 02:57 PM   #37
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode View Post
@timeless @Split please dq for swaying thx

@Mike Wrecka @big baby

don't tag me in things.
Old 10-13-2014, 03:42 PM   #38
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
don't tag me in things.
well played.
Old 10-13-2014, 04:40 PM   #39
Three-Planes-Aligned
Hyphenated

Battle Record: 7-8

Three-Planes-Aligned has a brilliant futureThree-Planes-Aligned has a brilliant futureThree-Planes-Aligned has a brilliant futureThree-Planes-Aligned has a brilliant futureThree-Planes-Aligned has a brilliant futureThree-Planes-Aligned has a brilliant futureThree-Planes-Aligned has a brilliant futureThree-Planes-Aligned has a brilliant futureThree-Planes-Aligned has a brilliant futureThree-Planes-Aligned has a brilliant futureThree-Planes-Aligned has a brilliant future

Old 10-13-2014, 04:53 PM   #40
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three-Planes-Aligned View Post
threep you're gonna need to post your pic in disc if you want to compete here ijs

like we dont have enough bald bearded white guys on ncs