Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-22-2022, 06:12 PM   #121
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Ended AOWL 11-5 and a champ ( not season champ ) @Sharp @Inno
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 06:54 PM   #122
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Jesus Christ Dia we know you have a meaningless accomplishment from a league that should have ceased to exist 3 seasons ago.

You are below average at best, shut the entire fuck up.

Also, hello.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 06:55 PM   #123
Eviction
Detained

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Jesus Christ Dia we know you have a meaningless accomplishment from a league that should have ceased to exist 3 seasons ago.

You are below average at best, shut the entire fuck up.

Also, hello.
what do I need to do to get that slightly retarded accomp.

it's not like a beat scrubs to earn that. everyone I beat had the season champ on there profile.

Last edited by Eviction; 10-22-2022 at 06:57 PM.
Old 01-20-2023, 07:34 PM   #124
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@Eviction
Provide links here, or proof that Frank fucked your record, and that you deserve an accomp. @Sharp is likely inactive. Just a guess.
@Inno settled me right up on record.
Inno my man, next time you're online can you settle up Eviction with 1 accomp and a fixed Record (IF he posts here and deserves it)...
Hope you & the fam r doing well Inno... if you get free time and are 2 Joints and a few drinks in, sign into Frank's forced labor AOWL and key a nice verse or even an abstract poem if ya want. Ha, GL & thanks in advance if you fix this guys record...
No matter what your opinions on him, whether Witty or all of the site hates him,...this ugly Mofo can text multis like shit at the wall, and some really stick! (SOME, @Witty... some. Obv you're one of the masters).

Just want this guy's record and accomp settled so he keys a few verses in a fucking text league where 3 people participate in 2023 as we do CPR on the life of text sites and activity.

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 01-21-2023 at 02:35 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2023, 03:48 AM   #125
Scar

Battle Record: 7-5

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Scar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant futureScar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
@Eviction
Provide links here, or proof that Frank fucked your record, and that you deserve an accomp. @Sharp is likely inactive. Just a guess.
Inno my man, next time you're online can you settle up Eviction with 1 accomp and a fixed Record (IF he posts here and deserves it)...
Hope you & the fam r doing well Inno... if you get free time and are 2 Joints and a few drinks in, sign into Frank's forced labor AOWL and key a nice verse or even an abstract poem if ya want. Ha, GL & thanks in advance if you fix this guys record...
No matter what your opinions on him, whether Witty or all of the site hates him,...this ugly Mofo can text multis like shit at the wall, and some really stick! (SOME, @Witty... some. Obv you're one of the masters).

Just want this guy's record and accomp settled so he keys a few verses in a fucking text league where 3 people participate in 2023 as we do CPR on the life of text sites and activity.
this. for real, Dia, this shit isn't that serious, is it? what are u gonna do with the record, process a credit check to down a house? ur only options are to pull up on frank and ask for a fair one or send him a fat hooker to his home and have him pay for her.
Old 01-21-2023, 05:19 PM   #126
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
@Eviction

do I need proof when everyone and the mod knows I champed last season of aowl? and my proof is I signed out before it istarted so should not accure no show losses
Old 01-21-2023, 05:23 PM   #127
Eviction
Detained

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post
this. for real, Dia, this shit isn't that serious, is it? what are u gonna do with the record, process a credit check to down a house? ur only options are to pull up on frank and ask for a fair one or send him a fat hooker to his home and have him pay for her.
I pride my self on not having a single no show ever, so frank kind of fucked that up and it wasn't my fault. signed out several times and the dude ignored it and deletes the sign outs universe posted a thread about it. my official record that is under my name is accurate so don't know why this was mentioned here, he's going to put my name on mostt no shows lol if they don't give me my accomp I earned I see no difference in it being under my name or in my signature.

champ match win
http://www.netcees.org/showthread.php?p=821276

all the battles in aowl were set up fraudulently this season because a lot of us signed out and he still puts us in shit regardless.

I can see it grinding gears if it officially fucks with people's record.

Last edited by Eviction; 01-21-2023 at 05:41 PM.
Old 10-31-2023, 01:43 PM   #128
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Old 10-31-2023, 03:19 PM   #129
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Damn right I'm one of the masters.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 11:43 PM   #130
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Hush was GOATed in his dollar sign name era

Where you been at Hu$h???
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
-penis telling league, 3x the loser, fff trifecta faggot, lars never won shit, lars thinks he won nbl hah, sucks to suck lars, u didnt win nbl