Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > King of the Spring > Archive > 1-2 Punch League > Archive

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2018, 04:35 PM   #1
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future
Default 1-2 PUNCH WEEK 8 MAG: BAD HOMBRÈS TAKING OVER

1-2 Punch Week 8 Magazine

Introduction

What’s up fellas, we’re back again for another week of 1-2 Punch. We had a decent showing this past week, with only one no show I think - so let’s keep that momentum going. We skipped a week of LR because of activity, but it seems like the leagues jumpin again so we brought it back! Of course as you already know though, LR battles will be reviewed the week after they are done. Well I look forward to keeping shit flowing, I think 1-2 is typically like 16 weeks or something? Idk I’ll ask @sraL or @Cred .

Battle Reviews

Allen Knight (1-0) vs. Ryno (0-1)

Both of these guys came into the battle looking to improve their records, uhhh fuckin obviously idiot. Ryno had a smooth bar going but the concept itself didn’t hit as hard as he expected it to. Allen dropped a pretty dope bar and definitely got the voters attention and won by a unanimous decision.

DMS (3-0) vs. Barcotic (3-2)

I was looking forward to this battle and judging by the way DMS has been dropping prior, I thought maybe an upset could have happened. I was wrong. DMS didn’t drop good at all and Barcotic destroyed him with a pretty decent gun bar. Props to both for showing but it was one sided for sure.

Killing Spree (3-3) vs. Twodrop (3-3)

This was a pretty cool battle here fellas. I’m glad you both showed up and dropped some solid punches in this. Twodrop had a good concept going but people thought he tried to incorporate a little too much into the bar which ended up taking away impact. KS had a solid punch that was definitely a step up from earlier weeks, and hopefully he keeps up the strong momentum moving forward. Killing Spree won this and is in the race for the next contenders Match.

Chyeahhh!!! (4-2) vs. Destroyer (4-3)

I was really looking forward to this battle, both of these guys are funny in their own ways and can surprise many with the dopeness they’re capable of. Now whether or not we actually experience a good showing is totally up to them. In this particular matchup, Chyeah came pretty weak and most voters were deterred by his punch. Des didn’t drop nice by any means, but he had a decently humorous punch which of course was enough to beat his opponent. Props to both for showing, chyeah you need to get your votes up - I been peeping your laziness. Destroyer won this one with ease.

Plot (3-3) vs. DynamiCz (2-2)

This was a dopeeeee ass battle in my opinion. Fuck the wrinkly skinned haters who love calling everything wack if it wasn’t written by them. Both of these dudes dropped fire bars and in the end idek if it was voter preference or what but I guess it depends on what you could relate more to? Plot had a fire punch with an original concept tied in with a gun bar that flowed smoothly and was executed brilliantly. DynamiCz had an original concept as well and was able to throw dope puns in both the opening line, and the finisher. In my eyes that shit was all the way dope. Most voters went with Plot here and I don’t blame them, could have gone either way tbh. Plot came up with a hard earned win and is in the race for the next contenders Match. Props guys.

bleak (5-1) vs. Jabari Black (4-2)

This was a cool battle here, voters saw it as one sided but I don’t think bleak received enough credit for what he dropped. People be hating on bleak sometimes because they have a hard time accepting the fact that he has elevated and is now able to beat some of the people who are considered “vets”. Bleak had an OK punch, the concept was there but I feel as though it was a bit overly worded and may have been executed a bit rambunctiously. Jabari had a nice lunch here and it was done great. Concept and flow was there and was tied in nicely. Good shit to both but Jabari ended up taking the cake here. Props guys.

Contenders Match: Flow (5-3) vs. BodySnatcher (4-2)

This was a nice battle lol. Flow kinda predicted what BodySnatcher was going to drop and it was solid and connected. Body had a good line going for sure but it ended up falling short in comparison with what flow dropped. Flow ended up winning here, props to both. Shame to see BodySnatcher sign out of the league after this loss because he’s dope and I know sometimes emotions flare, but we all gotta take an L sometimes. Just ask Destroyer.

Champ Match: Cashius (5-1) vs. Blue Bayou (7-1)

Dopeeeeee ass champ Match right here. Blue did great and KO’d Cashius with a terrific punch. Now Cashius had a nice punch as well, don’t get me wrong - but many voters weren’t fuckin with the way it was executed. Blue Bayou got the W here and is the new 1-2 Punch Champion, congrats bro.

Top 5 Punches

Number 5
Bad day! For half price...I'll let the clip get seen, that's a Matinee
or the hammer break his hand, then I snap fingers in the building like a Poetry Cafe
- DynamiCz

Number 4
New gun bar craze isn't right, got this faggot thinking he can write
rub as many sticks together as you might you couldn't make fire if I gave you ether n a lite
- Flow

Number 3
Clips’ll fly. I hope you Ready to Die cus I’m Notorius for grippin 5s/
Or I lift the 9. Then let something Big Poppa nigga - Hypnotize/
- Jabari Black

Number 2
You'll get clowned Dy, shot in front of the whole world when these rounds fly..
No news-anchor but you'll keep getting the boom in your face like Im the sound guy.
- Plot

Number 1
i'll slide to #1 in the rankings, gun to his temple got his life in jeopardy..
***he few days away from being Cleared.. then one-click will 'Wipe his Memory'
- Blue Bayou

ASMR Darling Promo

Just a dope video of some addictive MSRP from a good ombré.

More ASMR by Aero

Predictions

Champ Match: Blue Bayou (8-1) vs. Flow (6-3)

This is gonna be one helluva battle, I’m seriously overwhelmed with excitement I’m literally going to Five Finger Death Punch my girl in the puss like Muff fisting. Blue has now been crowned the 1-2 Champ and definitely earned that title. Defeating some big names and always taking part in LR’s certainly has helped him obtain that phenomenal record of (8-1) and continue his journey of success. Flow the Brit who is Netcees favorite underdog has been killin shit lately and shows no sign of slowing down. He’s beaten some big names so far this season and has surprised a lot of people in some battles. He can hit you with a solid personal, gun line, or “ima gonna snatch ur lassy by the assy like doggy sex”. You gotta say that line with a Brit accent or else you’re not doing it right. Fuckin gay ass language barrier smh. Anyways this is going to be a solid battle and a tough one to call, but I’m gonna go with Blue here. Blue Bayou 55/45

Contenders Match: Jabari Black (5-2) vs. Barcotic (4-2)

Here’s another one that’s bound to be a starlight battle! Jabari has been killin shit, not just in this league, but around the site. Props to him for helping carry out a dead BAL league and continuing to drop solid bars where dirt people like myself would just let it rot in dog shit. But yeah JB has definitely made a name for himself recently, dropping some of the most creative concepts and lines I’ve seen in a while. Some may say “omg this fagit is reaching like sooooo much” but nah he’s not, why? Because he always has a good tie in for the concepts within each bar. Props. Barcotic is honestly a hit or miss if we’re being completely honest. One week he’ll drop fire like “aim the beam at his head & watch his dawgs barc”. Then the next week you’ll get some shit like “I gotta LAWNMOWER! Shit smoke but it ain’t a weed, wacker like I prefer crack.” What nigga? No bro foh with that. Barc has all the potential in the world to win this and eventually become champ, we’ll see if he can do it. It saddens me when he cries wolf about leaving the site after a loss because I personally like barcotic and think he’s essential to the site. This is going to be a dope battle. And I have it as anyones game, a solid b]TIE![/b]

Destroyer (5-3) vs. Plot (4-3)

Oh hey idiots guess what? Another good battle right here. Aside from all the bs, Destroyer is one of the funniest people here tbh. Dry humor and old age with stale skin and melting boners definitely make for a solid member on this site. Some may say he hasn’t dropped too hot this season so far, but others will disagree. I personally think Des is somewhat in the middle of that, he has the potential to drop good lines but ends up only doing enough to beat the particular opponent he is facing. Plot has hands down been one of my favorites to read so far this season. Dishing out solid punches week in and week out, AND ACTUALLY SHOWING UP TO BATTLES. Plot used to piss me the fuck off because he was equivalent to Defiants sorry ass but has definitely earned respect from everyone for turning his life around and showing for battles. This is going to be a close one but I’m gonna go with the upset but not so upset, and say Plot wins it. Plot 55/45

Chyeahhh!!! (4-3) vs. Killing Spree (4-3)

This has potential to be a pretty cool battle. Chyeah has been somewhat of a letdown these past few weeks after starting off very strong. Some homo shit about being a text truther has blurred his vision and he’s dropping idiotic lines. Hopefully that changes because I like chyeah and enjoy his presence here. Killing Spree is my boy, yeah sure he pisses me the fuck off with always needing an ext (oh hey guess what you’ve used all of yours for the season so you can kiss my perky white ass). Spree always has good concepts, and when he sits down sober and actually takes the time to write, he will spew out some dope material. The problem is that we never know whether we’re going to get the trailer trash PBR drunken spree or the sober hockey loving fagit Spree. Hopefully it’s the second one, oddly enough. I’m gonna go with KS here. Killing Spree 60/40

DMS (3-1) vs. Ghost1 (2-2)

This guy DMS has managed to have a dope record in every league on the site lmao don’t ask me how because idk but good shit bro. DMS has great potential to be dope and is slowly but surely getting there, he just needs some good guidance and tutoring. HMU via PM for text school classes. Ghost1 is a good battler and is shaking off some rust but he’s already beating big names around the site. I think it’s going to be somewhat of a breeze for Bags to win this, but I hope he actually shows this time. He no showed little dick Lenox last time, not sure why. Ghost1 65/35

Allen Knight (2-0) vs. Viper (2-0)

I’m not sure how this ones gonna turn out, both of these guys have already been no showed once and they each seem to be at different skill levels. Allen is a dope vet who brings good wordplay along with a variety of material and knows how to beat his opponents. The punch Viper dropped against EKG last week was actually pretty good imo, shame he was no showed. I’m eager to see more of Viper and determine if he’s good or if he’s temporary. I think Alvin Knight will take this though. Allen Karpis 65/35

Twodrop (3-4) vs. MMLP (2-3)

This can be a cool lil battle here, MMLP had a good start to the season but slowed down after his first loss. I am glad he signed back in though, and I think he’s gonna make some noise again. Twodrop has good concepts but has to work on his execution imo. I like Twodrop a lot, I think he’s a funny guy and I’m glad he came back after a brief meltdown. This is gonna be a toss up but I’m leaning more towards Twodrop since he has the mechanics down a bit more. Twodrop 60/40

Knucklehead (0-0) vs. Witty (0-0)

This is gonna be a fun battle lol. Both of these guys dropped nice af in the Summer Classic, and I’m glad they finally decided to sign into the 1-2. It’s dope to see knuck get the text itch and start batting once again. He’s going pretty damn good so far and I’m eager to see how much he can improve as the weeks go by. He can be 2-0 by next week if he plays his cards right. Witty is predominately a topical guy but is able to drop good punches when he tries his hand at text. Always surprises people with his bars and drops above average almost every time. This can go either way but I’m gonna “play it safe and pick the safer bet” and say knuck takes it. Knucklehead 55/45

Ryno (0-2) vs. Strikta (0-0)

Ryno has had it pretty tough so far in the league. Going 0-2 isn’t the best start but I gotta say props to him for sticking with it and not signing out because of a loss. Keep working at this shit, you’ll probably win your next few. Consider hoping into some LR rounds if you wanna improve your record faster, but remember it’s a risk! Strikta....just fucking show man. Ryno 60/40

Throwback Battle

Cred vs. Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred
Dog u're Asian..

n I fuck ur girl all over the room wen I give her this donkey dick
Even nailed that ass on the wall on some pin the tail on the donkey shit
I don't do all that troll ish I'll really aim n squeeze to off him
Idgaf if u're Black or Yellow Aero. Either way u better proceed wit caution
Nigga u love my swag. I swear they thought I was writing ur stuff
If shit hit the fan. U'd be covered in it from all these weeks of hyping me up!
That nina gripped close. Had to shove 30 in it jus to let my clip show
9mm look like a boomerang but aint no Coming Back wen I let this bitch Go
Turn ur whole existence into a memory. I'll take ya life if I shoot it first
We'll see Aero on the front of a tee like a "I'm With Stupid" shirt
vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero
they let it ring, sever dreams.. old age is seventeen
So how you a shooter & run the NBL better than any mod we've ever seen
Show up at ya crib like "let me in, no really I'm strapless"
Im lying about guns & shooting everything inside like your video battles
& Ya whole crew timid, conflict proves ya squad is in shambles
Y'all need to come out your shells, is what ya heard before getting robbed of your ammo
You praise your bitch, I fuck then harm her, my mental is killer
You put the pussy on a pedestal, me too when I threw that bitch into a pillar
Always chooses me, dangerous if you come home & I'm staying the night
If she says "stay with me Cred" You're making your way to the light

Outro

Well that’s all folks, I’ve been wanting to dish out some vids but every time I try starting one I get bored and lazy. I would like to see more rilvalries in this league, and some less friendships and lovey dovey talk. I would like to see some excitement going on where Destroyer sways up a storm and I end up having to DQ him which is like a dream come true. I know you all have shit you’d like to get off your chest, fuckin kill each other man. Vote: FB.

Last edited by For Battling; 08-07-2018 at 09:10 PM.
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:36 PM   #2
For Battling

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

@Sharp @SiK @Black Mask @Seyance @Blanco Bishop @Sho Money EMG @serge T @Zuch @Universe @Papi @Balanced @Meth @Slechtn @Mike Wrecka @Atomic @Greed @Tettris @Sn00p @fraze @iSpaz @Bust @Bash @Bomb Bard @Seanzo @Packed Graves @MetaSin @Resin M-I-C @Frank Metts @Paradigm @Ronin @Useless @Suthaveli @ill nik-A @Wavy Crockett @Frac @Fracture @Knux @Sour joog @Ghost1 @Hush @Cashius @Cred @Strikta @Junto @Tic @murda sho @Muff @veritas @Moe Jetts ] @Infiltration @Resin MIC @God Of War @trap @For Battling @MFtastick @Chyeahh @classickERBL @Barcotic @Plethora @King @Kenny the OG @Jayson Fresh @Toil @Wanderer @10 Senses @dehf @Gunplay @SuckaFreeCashier @Basic M @Plot @Bags @Razah @Maximus @Useless @Ace @Diablo @Lenox @Cool @dead man @big baby @Witty @Amen @Sharp @Dominate @Beyond @Neighbor @JShazo @Sicc @namix @Certain @Joe Boston @Awww Shit @RichardCorey @yzeOne @Diode @Damien @john hensley @Jabari Black @Twodrop @Lenox @DynamiCz @Cereal @Aero @Enbombz @Incredible @Flow @Blue Bayou @El Muffin @Bongo Bear @Grizz @Infiltrate @Mediocrity @WRATH @Cashius @Knucklehead @bleak @Orc @takem2school @Exis @BROKE LESNAR @murda sho @ACTIVATE SELF @sraL @Diablo @Innovator @Witty @Alvin Karpis @Profit @Basic M @Swerve @Krucial Th1rt3en @Adonis @Fart @boof @the Munster @Answer @Chyeahhh!!! @Objective @Bleu @Defiant @Lotto Smirk @Letterman @Schadenfreude @Habitat @Killing Spree @Dia @Cyrax @Barcotic @Larkin @Neighbor @MMLP @KempoMRK @Moe Jetts @BodySnatcher
Old 08-07-2018, 04:40 PM   #3
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Great mag! Thanks for being consistent. Good grief Cred murdered me. What have I done w my legacy?

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:40 PM   #4
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Oh, I’m gonna lose to plot now?
Word
You should have edited a pic of you into that initial gif, it would have been legendary
As it is, you still suck
decent mag, (for a cop)
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:41 PM   #5
Kill Spree

Battle Record: 3-3

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Liked the mag...
Kill Spree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:42 PM   #6
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Lol @For Battling I thought I was weird bc I listened to ASMR videos.

Old 08-07-2018, 04:46 PM   #7
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Lol @For Battling I thought I was weird bc I listened to ASMR videos.
Lmao aren’t they just the best? My verse against AK is going to give him ASMR while he reads it.
Old 08-07-2018, 04:46 PM   #8
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Amazingggg Mag title... and great to see Witty listed under the Top 5 Punches section

props on the effort, good read this league's been fun
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:47 PM   #9
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

---lmaoooo
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:48 PM   #10
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post

---lmaoooo
LOLLLL
Old 08-07-2018, 04:48 PM   #11
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Battling View Post
Lmao aren’t they just the best? My verse against AK is going to give him ASMR while he reads it.
@Allen Knight
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:49 PM   #12
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

good shit
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:49 PM   #13
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
Haha. ASMR started off innocent for me then a video of girl whispering & licking ears opened up Pandora’s box for me. I even type in ASMR under search section on porn sites.

Old 08-07-2018, 04:51 PM   #14
For Battling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Haha. ASMR started off innocent for me then a video of girl whispering & licking ears opened up Pandora’s box for me. I even type in ASMR under search section on porn sites.
I just started with Darling. Can you link me?
Old 08-07-2018, 04:54 PM   #15
Aero
GOAT

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics

Quote:
I just started with Darling. Can you link me?

Last edited by For Battling; 08-07-2018 at 04:57 PM.
Old 08-07-2018, 05:01 PM   #16
DynamiCz
..GunbaR MessiaH..

Battle Record: 16-10

Champed
- Battle Arena League

DynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant futureDynamiCz has a brilliant future

Dopeee!

Lol Aero funny as hell I swear
Old 08-07-2018, 05:07 PM   #17
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Jesus Christ

Out
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 05:09 PM   #18
Kill Spree

Kill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant futureKill Spree has a brilliant future

Yo...wtf
Old 08-07-2018, 05:10 PM   #19
For Battling

Yo I’m fuckin on the floor dying over here omggggg lmaoooo
Old 08-07-2018, 05:14 PM   #20
Kill Spree

@For Battling I’ve only had one ext by the way

Tags
amen wife bicep got ext, des uses extenze, lol chyeahh still mad?, they’re my ext’s!-ks