Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-18-2014, 09:45 PM   #41
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

Skipped ahead 10 mins and saw two dicks.

Thx muff.

If this wasnt a phone you would be negged right now.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 09:47 PM   #42
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Hahaha!

It gets WAY FKN WORSE

Theres 9 girls n 9 guys.

So cock is a given.

Its based on marquis de sades 120 days in Sodom

If you watch thism it will mk u insensitive to everything

Join me!

So yea. Its fucked
Old 10-18-2014, 09:48 PM   #43
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

To add to my last post, I should say that NOT letting your kids see movies like this isn't exactly being a bad parent, each parent knows their kid better than we do so it's silly to judge someone for what they think their kid can and can not watch because i don't know the kid, but i think mothers in general with young children ARE very uptight mainly because they are scared i guess, it's not a bad thing because at the heart of it the child's protection and safety is the driving force...so it is of course done through love, and that's commendable, though unnecessary sometimes I think.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 09:57 PM   #44
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Witty u don't have kids. But when u do, u won't let ur three year old watch R rated horror flicks. Trust me. Ur too smart for that. Dull boy is smart like book smarts. He has no common sense. And apparently doesn't enjoy spending time with his kids. I'm going to see dolphin tale 2 tommorow with my eight year old daughter and I'm looking forward to it.

I saw Fury with my wife last night. That's what men do. They don't throw tantrums cause they have to see a kid movie with their children. They get popcorn and a huge drink and watch the fuck outta that movie
Old 10-18-2014, 10:10 PM   #45
Greed
Raw

Battle Record: 21-40

Greed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant futureGreed has a brilliant future

I read the plot to the movie on Wikipedia.

I feel sick.
Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:20 PM   #46
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Maze Runner isn't a horror flick. I'll admit, it probably is too intense for most kids. I saw Hellraiser at 8 or so, and I was fine. Pretty sure choosing entertainment for your children is more of a personal choice than a common sense issue, but that could be my book smarts talking.

I know all the words to Frozen, so you can gargle my balls, @Mike Wrecka.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:28 PM   #47
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StepTo. View Post
are you guys pretty uptight parents? she reminds me of a stern christian mother
I'm not. She tends to be kind of brainwashed retarded, like Mike. Society says its wrong and she just sort of follows suit because she's dumb.

Kids will eventually learn what the world is about. Protecting them from it may prolong some sense of innocence, but I'm uncertain of what tomorrow will bring and I don't want them to be unable to handle harsh realities. Does that mean I'm showing them Faces of Death? No, but when it comes to some fictional movie with themes of mystery, friendship and bravery, then I don't think some intensity is going to scar them for life and have them wetting their beds at night.
Old 10-18-2014, 10:30 PM   #48
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
I occasionally have flashbacks to the opening of the last boy scout. That kind of fucked with me.
lol

Soft.
Old 10-18-2014, 10:30 PM   #49
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Omg triple post quadruple post.
Old 10-18-2014, 10:33 PM   #50
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

Kids are not dumb, society needs to stop treating them as if they are.
Clayray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:38 PM   #51
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I don't think it's society who has to stop treating kids like they're dumb, it's up to individual parents to not treat their kids in that way if they don't fit in to that mould, because some kids are dumb and some kids are more sensitive than others, it's up to the parents to really understand their children and know what is suitable for them and not just raise their kids in the way they are expected to or told to imo.

Old 10-18-2014, 10:39 PM   #52
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

It's a media thing. Policing the populace by shaming while simultaneously being shameful.

CAAAraaaaazyyyyy
Old 10-18-2014, 10:42 PM   #53
A DALEK

A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK

YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE EXTERMINATED. YOU WILL BOW TO YOUR NEW RULERS!!
Old 10-18-2014, 10:42 PM   #54
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

U care abojt things that i dont
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:42 PM   #55
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by A DALEK View Post
YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE EXTERMINATED. YOU WILL BOW TO YOUR NEW RULERS!!
Veritas lonelier then muff.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:44 PM   #56
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

I don't understand people who pay any attention to what the media says or buy in to the opinions they try to force on us. Don't get your morals from TV, folks.

Old 10-18-2014, 10:45 PM   #57
A DALEK

A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK A DALEK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
Veritas lonelier then muff.
Old 10-18-2014, 10:50 PM   #58
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

@Bags all bs aside u know its bad when even I dont know the reference

Js

Edit: *Google*

Oh. Dr who

British stuff

Last edited by El Muffin; 10-18-2014 at 10:53 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:51 PM   #59
Clayray
6ft of Seperation

Battle Record: 3-5

Champed
- Faggot of the Year (2015)

Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray Clayray

Oh v, u really must be the crazy one..
Clayray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dull boy doesnt love his kids, exterminate! exterminate!, metaphive dead inside, son pushin pallet jack by 14, u dnt hv2 be lame cuza kids