Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I have issues with authority...in my younger days I used to be arrested quite regularly, mainly for stupid shit, and I'd make it worse by being a loud mouth little fuck nugget and talking smart to a man with a gun.

I still get the urge to talk shit to them, but I hold it down and act respectful because it's just a man doing his job.

I done growed up!
Racist
Old 06-23-2015, 10:30 PM   #22
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill Phil View Post
Lob these niggers into a jail cell.
Suck a bag of baby dicks. Bitch.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 11:11 PM   #23
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

the police was created for SLAVES not white people, lol

you read it with your own eyes

as for the supernatural
i can understand you turning your nose up at it/
only few are on this level of understanding, for those that are, i was talking to you
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 06:11 AM   #24
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

And of course you are.

You're so deep bro.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 07:16 AM   #25
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dialect View Post
the police was created for SLAVES not white people, lol

you read it with your own eyes

as for the supernatural
i can understand you turning your nose up at it/
only few are on this level of understanding, for those that are, i was talking to you
Also, the police were not created for african american slaves, if that is what you are saying.

How do I know this?

I know this because policing existed before the slavery of african americans in America.

How do I know this?

i know this because I am not an idiot.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 08:37 AM   #26
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Also, the police were not created for african american slaves, if that is what you are saying.

How do I know this?

I know this because policing existed before the slavery of african americans in America.

How do I know this?

i know this because I am not an idiot.
I get what you're trying to say, but you're definitely wrong at least on the technical merits. There has been African American slavery since the Jamestown settlement circa 1607. Organized police forces didn't happen until the 1800s.

Also there is some truth to his larger point of southern police being rooted in slave patrols. But you don't have to take my word for it....

http://plsonline.eku.edu/insidelook/...-states-part-1
Old 06-24-2015, 09:04 AM   #27
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
Suck a bag of baby dicks. Bitch.
No!
Old 06-24-2015, 09:13 AM   #28
fraze

Quote:
No!
Fair. But seriously Chill, Phil, with that racist bullshit.
Old 06-24-2015, 09:21 AM   #29
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

I'm pretty sure Phil has the right to speak freely, especially being African American. The rules state I can use "nigger" and "jail cell" as much as I want.

Niggers need to learn!
Old 06-24-2015, 11:01 AM   #30
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm pretty sure Phil has the right to speak freely, especially being African American. The rules state I can use "nigger" and "jail cell" as much as I want.

Niggers need to learn!
black people in america are not from africa

they are from Israel in the middle east.

We would run into africa when there's trouble

ask yourself this, if the jews where white, why would they always run to egypt and ethopia in times of trouble to try to blend in the people there?

common since should kick in at some point, but you'd rather believe the lies even doe it doesn't make since.
Old 06-24-2015, 11:05 AM   #31
Urban Dialect

the book use to source the migration of black people from israel to africia is the book titled "from babylon to timbuktu"

when Judeah fell in 70 AD to rome, they ran into africa, and got push further and further west into africa by the spread of a new religion called islam
Old 06-24-2015, 11:43 AM   #32
Badweather
Chillin' like FUCK!!!

Battle Record: 1-1

Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather Badweather

Quote:

ask yourself this, if the jews where white, why would they always run to egypt and ethopia in times of trouble to try to blend in the people there?

common since should kick in at some point, but you'd rather believe the lies even doe it doesn't make since.
hahaha!!!!

Chill Phil

My rep hand is NOT WAY strong anymore.

Last edited by Badweather; 06-24-2015 at 11:46 AM.
Badweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:48 AM   #33
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

As a proud African American...I believe niggers should drink less fruity sodas, and play more non violent sports
Old 06-24-2015, 11:49 AM   #34
Urban Dialect

source: bible new testiment

act chapter 13 verse 1

Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger

it was pronouned nigger meaning black
barnabas and simeon where black. so was jesus
Old 06-24-2015, 11:51 AM   #35
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

jesus was described as bronze, not black.

that nigga was like middle eastern punjabi no deodorant to herd my goats type of nigga
Old 06-24-2015, 11:53 AM   #36
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
source: bible new testiment

act chapter 13 verse 1

Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger

it was pronouned nigger meaning black
barnabas and simeon where black. so was jesus
Lmao. Niger=nigger?

hahn

are u certain it was pronounced that way. W.e ur talking bout sorry at first I thought u were talm bout the country n I almost lost it

Last edited by El Muffin; 06-24-2015 at 11:56 AM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 11:58 AM   #37
Mr. J
The Clown Prince

Battle Record: 35-45

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Mr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant futureMr. J has a brilliant future

Old 06-24-2015, 12:05 PM   #38
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
So why are you explaining them?

lol
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 12:08 PM   #39
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:

i legit lol'd

solid post
Old 06-24-2015, 12:13 PM   #40
Urban Dialect

Quote:
jesus was described as bronze, not black.

that nigga was like middle eastern punjabi no deodorant to herd my goats type of nigga

burnt in the furnace - that's black nigga
wooly hair, that's black hair, not stringy and strait

1 st Maccabees 3:48
And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.