Old 05-05-2015, 12:17 PM   #61
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

word im happy with the pick. forsetts the quick little guy taliaferro is the bruiser and hopefully buck will bethe balanved back pierce was supposed to be last year
Old 05-05-2015, 02:14 PM   #62
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

James Jones bout to be cut to, I feel like he'd be a solid fit in B more, but might head back to Packers based off familiarity

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 06:04 PM   #63
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i remember him being solid enough with green bay

havent heard from him since tho he fell off the earth playing with the raiders. either because he did nothing there, or the raiders just aint relevant out here

honestly i was happy with our receivers before this draft. smith/aiken/brown/camp

but word with perriman now, our practice squad guys, and the 6'6'' dude out of georgia tech im super comfy with our receivers

not to mention the TE's we drafted, even if the kid from delaware is just a situational blocking guy

i think our offense is straight

if ozzie does anymore work in free agency it should be on the secondary, and or just defense in general. our offense is more than competent enough.

the loss of mcphee, and ngata is much worse then what we lost offensively

a healthy jimmy smith and webby instantly makes our corners more stout

but them banking on elam magically making a leap in progression is worrying. but word who knows

i'm ready for preseason tho hopefully summer goes by quickkkkk
Old 05-09-2015, 05:40 PM   #64
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

3rd overall pick Dante Fowler Jr out for the season with an ACL injury after getting PANCAKED on the first fucking day of mini camp
Old 05-09-2015, 06:27 PM   #65
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

he didnt get pancaked lol

he did get STIFFED THO i guess after rewatching the vid. initially thought he tried to cut inside, but he tried to plant and drive into dude and his knee gave out

when you say pancaked i was thinking he got flattened/bodied backwards

but word semantics

sucks for him. and the loljaguarslol
Old 05-09-2015, 08:34 PM   #66
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

That's concerning

Because it wasn't a labor intensive move

Just looked l8ke his shit was fragile as fuck Ala dude from Louisville ball team who broke his shit from jyst jumping
Old 05-09-2015, 09:43 PM   #67
Urban Dialect

Urban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant futureUrban Dialect has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
3rd overall pick Dante Fowler Jr out for the season with an ACL injury after getting PANCAKED on the first fucking day of mini camp
6'3"
261 lbs
a 4.61 40yr dash

i guess we have to wait till next year

at least this year we get to see a health Clowney and JJ wyatt play together....i wonder what it's going to look like
Urban Dialect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 09:54 PM   #68
El Muffin
DOHpe since 02'

Battle Record: 43-24

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

It ain't gon be good for any offensive line

That's for sure
Old 05-09-2015, 10:20 PM   #69
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

Lol yeah nvm wasn't really a pancake I guess. Lmao at the lineman just standing there like...oh...he's down...walk away
Old 05-20-2015, 01:54 AM   #70
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Nigga we got EVERYBODY @uh-oh
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 02:03 AM   #71
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...the Munster View Post
Nigga we got EVERYBODY @uh-oh

do you believe the reports of the ravens stealing maxx williams from you guys in the second?

havent heard much from him. apparently this mongoloid nick boyle was wowing errybody in his STEAD tho in the rookie camps

his neck is as big around as his head. i look forward to him pancaking shazier and other undersized soft steelers linebackers
Old 05-20-2015, 04:16 AM   #72
...the Nagger

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
do you believe the reports of the ravens stealing maxx williams from you guys in the second?

havent heard much from him. apparently this mongoloid nick boyle was wowing errybody in his STEAD tho in the rookie camps

his neck is as big around as his head. i look forward to him pancaking shazier and other undersized soft steelers linebackers
That corner is young and black of course we wanted him he tackles like a safety

They say he short. He got ten picks I hope all our cbs are short this year then,

Na we had that pick ready to go before y'all made the trade we already made the call
Old 05-20-2015, 04:18 AM   #73
...the Nagger

We got safety he got 14 picks last year they say he like Ed reed and Ed reed eventually became a below avg tackler so hey, skies the limit. 7th rounder
Old 05-20-2015, 04:23 AM   #74
...the Nagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dialect View Post
6'3"
261 lbs
a 4.61 40yr dash

i guess we have to wait till next year

at least this year we get to see a health Clowney and JJ wyatt play together....i wonder what it's going to look like
Clowney a bust

Damn

Clowney and lattimore are both bums who could have predicted that?

Tags
1 pour coffee in toilet, 2 send pic 2 boss say sic, art homo