Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick View Post
Word

But whats retarded is that they battle over topicals lol

That shit stupid, the whole point of it is subjectivity and how different ppl interpret a piece

You dont see true artists compete in a painting competition unless its all the same painting
That is so very incorrect.

The point of it is that you DO interpret each piece individually and then you vote for the piece you preferred based on that interpretation...I don't see how that is contradictory or limits subjectivity?

Two people write to the same topic...like two artists drawing the same picture and seeing which is better...like your example.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:27 AM   #163
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick
Originally Posted by Sick
My point is that you are saying you "dont care about text" but the day text is completely gone from this site you and your topical friends are finished

Starting from scratch offering a site with topicals only wont work
Why would we need to start from scratch? We could just do it here...all it would mean is that there might not be an active disc forum, the people writing topicals would still be here so the competition would not be effected....why would topical writers leave just because text writers did? Why would text dying mean Netcees dies?

It is dead right now...and the topical side has never been stronger.

Old 04-03-2014, 10:27 AM   #164
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Battle Record: 7-1

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
That is so very incorrect.

The point of it is that you DO interpret each piece individually and then you vote for the piece you preferred based on that interpretation...I don't see how that is contradictory or limits subjectivity?

Two people write to the same topic...like two artists drawing the same picture and seeing which is better...like your example.
No

With the painting there is only technical aspects, both artists are painting the exact same thing and the winner is determined by who is more acurate

Topical is different you write about your own take on the subject and that is stupid to choose a winner thats like saying "well writer A had a better verse over writer B cuz such & such" when its about how we interpret the topic in the first place
Sick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:29 AM   #165
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Sick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant futureSick has a brilliant future
Send a message via ICQ to Sick Send a message via AIM to Sick Send a message via MSN to Sick Send a message via Yahoo to Sick Send a message via Skype™ to Sick

Quote:
Why would we need to start from scratch? We could just do it here...all it would mean is that there might not be an active disc forum, the people writing topicals would still be here so the competition would not be effected....why would topical writers leave just because text writers did? Why would text dying mean Netcees dies?

It is dead right now...and the topical side has never been stronger.
Nah it wont be the same tbh
Old 04-03-2014, 10:31 AM   #166
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
No

With the painting there is only technical aspects, both artists are painting the exact same thing and the winner is determined by who is more acurate

Topical is different you write about your own take on the subject and that is stupid to choose a winner thats like saying "well writer A had a better verse over writer B cuz such & such" when its about how we interpret the topic in the first place
Yes, it is all opinion so there can not really be a true winner, but that is the same for a lot of competitions...you vote for the verse YOU enjoyed the most and you give your reasons why you enjoyed it the most.

But anyways, I'm out...my fingers are sore from using this small ass phone so much.

Old 04-03-2014, 10:33 AM   #167
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Word
Old 04-03-2014, 10:40 AM   #168
Sicc

Quote:
Word

But whats retarded is that they battle over topicals lol

That shit stupid, the whole point of it is subjectivity and how different ppl interpret a piece

You dont see true artists compete in a painting competition unless its all the same painting
Topical writers do not battle. They compete. There is a difference. Nothing about a topical competition is a battle. Battling is basically done either regular or picture. Topicals compete to showcase who has the better piece.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:42 AM   #169
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

how does one go from...

jocking the football team highschool cheerleader to getting stuffed into lockers on the daily in a matter of weeks... then full blown show up to school with a gun ready to suicide

rofl just go back to RB please
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:45 AM   #170
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
Topical writers do not battle. They compete. There is a difference. Nothing about a topical competition is a battle. Battling is basically done either regular or picture. Topicals compete to showcase who has the better piece.
Still that doesnt make sense to me

Compete/battle/versus whatever term you use putting 2 interpretations next to eachother and askking for a winner isnt right tbh
Old 04-03-2014, 10:49 AM   #171
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural View Post
^This.
It's how the site is ran. How the noobs are greeted in an un welcoming fashion that prevents this site from growing. It's the aliases supporting each other and leaving even less room for a noob to get a fair shot. It's most of the communities fault what state the site and text is in. Blame yourselves.
This site has it's moments but it always veers back on the wrong path.
This may change with another site but netcees is but a burning coal now.
so.. what you're saying is..

you don't want to rape anymore?
Old 04-03-2014, 10:50 AM   #172
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This site will never be a NC1.0. It never will be, it's like a retirement home for older heads such as myself, Ill nik, Dull Boy, and niggas that been doing the shit since 1999 & are over 30 years old, lol.

Netceesrehabilitationcenter.com <--- Needs to be the new address.
you are the corniest faggot that ever faggoted a faggot

faggot
Old 04-03-2014, 10:55 AM   #173
Sicc

I see what you are sayin' but there is a difference, all thou both are competing but just in different ways.

Battle: You belittle/insult your opponent. Guy with the better insults/punchline wins.
Topical: You are show casing your ability to write about some corny gay picture. The better the piece in regards to whatever areas are categorized are judged wins.

Kind of like:

Fighting vs Beauty Pageant, feel me? lol...
Old 04-03-2014, 10:56 AM   #174
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:
I see what you are sayin' but there is a difference, all thou both are competing but just in different ways.

Battle: You belittle/insult your opponent. Guy with the better insults/punchline wins.
Topical: You are show casing your ability to write about some corny gay picture. The better the piece in regards to whatever areas are categorized are judged wins.

Kind of like:

Topical writers don't exclusively write to pictures lol it's actually usually not a picture, sometimes it is tho.

Old 04-03-2014, 10:56 AM   #175
Sicc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
how does one go from...

jocking the football team highschool cheerleader to getting stuffed into lockers on the daily in a matter of weeks... then full blown show up to school with a gun ready to suicide

rofl just go back to RB please
You are a dick rider, please detach yourself from the bottom of my nut sack and don't talk to me unless I have addressed you or engage in some type of conversation with you, are we clear?
Old 04-03-2014, 10:57 AM   #176
Sick
t00 0riginal 4 u

Quote:

Kind of like:

Word I know its not the same concept

Like you arent insulting your opponent lol but what Im saying is it defeats the purpose of a topical

Topicals were designed for your 'take' on a subject

Saying someones 'take' is wrong is against its very nature
Old 04-03-2014, 10:57 AM   #177
Sicc

Quote:
Topical writers don't exclusively write to pictures lol it's actually usually not a picture, sometimes it is tho.
I was speaking in general. Some times it's quotes, some times it's w/e and open topic, you get the point I was making, I am sure.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:58 AM   #178
Witty
Lime Life

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Quote:

Like you arent insulting your opponent lol but what Im saying is it defeats the purpose of a topical

Nobody says it's wrong...just that they liked the other writers take more.

Old 04-03-2014, 10:59 AM   #179
Sicc

Quote:

That's why I said it's sort of like a Beauty Pageant.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:00 AM   #180
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

how am i a dickrider? rofl

im just saying you went full blown retard after you got called out for being a supreme nut hugging homotextual... then turned into a emo piece of shit person

please readjust your existence, fall back.
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aero is successful in life, carbon copy homosexual, certainly gay, ellen is j.beibers secret mom, i'm sick. i need tylenol., just a tag passing by, marla hooch cooch juice, maths dabte corney faggit-bags, maths dabte low boarding itt, maths debate ruining nc, maths debate to ruin thread, sick has anal aids, sick rhymes w/dick, witty is a faygut, witty is my friend