Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2020, 01:12 PM   #101
fraze

Battle Record: 14-24

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
You regurgitated that so nicely that you could be a news anchor or politician.

How about this, the people who are at risk can stay home! Then they’ll never be around me. Their life is safe. Mine is unhindered. Everyone wins.
Sure that would work. Too bad it's not remotely realistic.

And nothing is regurgitated. I based my opinions on the data (and happened to come to the same conclusions as most reasonable adults: enact policies to limit deaths while minimizing the negative economic impact).

It's not my fault you're having trouble connecting the same dots.
fraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 01:17 PM   #102
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

I’m so tired of the “selfishness” rhetoric. We are doing all this for mostly old people. THE NUMBERS back that up. The overwhelmingly majority of these deaths and “probable” deaths are mostly over 50 and/or have other health issues. That’s inarguable.

Why don’t THEY stay home, (under a suggestion, not a mandate). You’re telling me it’s worth millions losing jobs because the at risk people can’t stay home?? Who’s really selfish. Make it make sense
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 01:18 PM   #103
Coop

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post

And nothing is regurgitated. I based my opinions on the data (and happened to come to the same conclusions as most reasonable adults: enact policies to limit deaths while minimizing the negative economic impact).

LMAOOO WHAT YOU PUT IN PARANTHESIS IS LAUGHABLE. You can’t believe that. Lockdowns “minimized negative economic impact” lmaoooooo who can’t be serious
Old 12-12-2020, 01:20 PM   #104
Coop

Quote:

And how the hell is it not realistic? Suggesting people stay home is unrealistic?!?? Isn’t that what’s happening?!? Wow the contradictions
Old 12-12-2020, 01:21 PM   #105
Coop

HEY! LOCKING DOWN THE WHOLE WORLD IS REALISTIC!

ONLY LOCKING DOWN OLD AND UNHEALTHY PEOPLE ISNT!

You sound stupid
Old 12-12-2020, 01:23 PM   #106
Coop

Quarantining the sick and unhealthy and frail makes sense.

Quarantining the healthy does not!

It’s like y’all actually believe everyone has this disease already.
Old 12-12-2020, 01:23 PM   #107
fraze

fraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant futurefraze has a brilliant future

Except for the small fact that I haven't been advocating lockdowns.

At this point, I'm down to agree to disagree. Talking past you is a waste of my time.
Old 12-12-2020, 01:38 PM   #108
Coop

Quote:
Except for the small fact that I haven't been advocating lockdowns.

At this point, I'm down to agree to disagree. Talking past you is a waste of my time.
Cool. Well I commend you, for actually attempting to talk sense instead of pure troll. You may not be MIT educated in real life but you aren’t a bumbling idiot
Old 12-12-2020, 02:03 PM   #109
fraze

Quote:
Cool. Well I commend you, for actually attempting to talk sense instead of pure troll. You may not be MIT educated in real life but you aren’t a bumbling idiot
Lmao that you think I need your validation about where I went to school. I wasn't saying it to brag, just explaining where I get my perspective from.
Old 12-12-2020, 02:10 PM   #110
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i think the real question is how fat will that vax stimmy be

i aint doing it for 1200

but im open to negotiate
Old 12-12-2020, 02:44 PM   #111
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i think the real question is how fat will that vax stimmy be

i aint doing it for 1200

but im open to negotiate
2500 minimum, only for people who make no more than $X per year

Maybe 100-150k or so
Old 12-12-2020, 07:38 PM   #112
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

the stimulus will be 1200, 600 or nothing I mean we will just have to pay it back.

I'm using that shit on a new pc build if it goes through haha.

I put my first one in robbinhood not touching it till after this shits over lol.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 12:29 AM   #113
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

fraze a legitimate cockroach compliant house nigga.

dawg the median age for covid related deaths is 83

any case suspected of having covid, for which the testing has been heavily criticized for cross-contamination by inept bolster staff, who dies within 30 days of said positive (questionable) test is misattributed as a covid death despite the actual cause

masks mandated several months into an ostensible pandemic is like forcing me to bag it after i spunked in your baby momma thinking it will be ayt

the virological doubts as to the legitmacy of sars-2 covid-19 but what the fuck we getting vaccinated for tho?

stfu son

Last edited by Eŋg; 12-13-2020 at 12:31 AM.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 01:25 AM   #114
Eviction
Detained

Battle Record: 16-11

Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction Eviction

I wonder what the death troll for Muslims are, they are always wearing a mask.
Eviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 02:23 AM   #115
dead man
living

Battle Record: 33-18

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- AOWL Season 1
- Art of Writing League
- AOWL Season 4
- Write Week V
- GWL Season 1

dead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant futuredead man has a brilliant future

i feel like everyone has spent the last 9 months blaming each other for why things aren't going their way. because lots of people cant make a living and thats clearly fucked up

in my mind, our entire COVID situation in the US is really pretty simple and we all know it comes down to wealth

every single member of our legislative branch that rallied against ANY sort of genuine financial bailout for small businesses and households for the entire year of 2020 is responsible. simply shameful.

correct me if i'm wrong, but i feel most folks would've been happy to stay at home for a few weeks +, COLLECTIVELY, to help this pass if they could afford to eat and sleep and smoke and see their doctor at the same time. a vast majority of people don't really like their fucking jobs to begin with

conglomerates are too big to fail but a fair amount of the population has been utterly failed. and naturally, we find ways to fault one another. so now for masker and anti-masker Americans to be recreating this weird OPEN VS CLOSE civil war scenario in the face of an openly manufactured state of panic is pretty sad to see. i suspect the vaccine wars will be similar. i'm still on the fence myself.

everyone has their opinions re: whether to resume regular life or not. does it not boil down to our desire to survive comfortably? we can afford to survive comfortably as a country but fund allocation is everything. we're seeing 7 mile lines for food banks. something is clearly wrong here. and we wont solve it protesting whether we have to wear bandanas on our noses to order a beer
Old 12-13-2020, 06:13 AM   #116
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

the people in favor of lockdowns don't look into the actual effects of the lockdowns. its not just people losing jobs, businesses/mental health, crime etc effected, locking down 1st world countries is sentencing 3rd world humans to death.

https://www.reuters.com/article/nobe...-idUSKBN28K1FJ

270 million people set to starve to death, 30 million of which is a direct result of 1st world nations locking down. thats the equivalent of 82,192 human beings dying every day, if you divide it by 365, because the government wants to look out for your grandma

Last edited by uh-oh; 12-13-2020 at 06:16 AM.
uh-oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 07:49 AM   #117
fraze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
dawg the median age for covid related deaths is 83
the fact that you're quoting the median age like that's a useful number for understanding the distribution of covid deaths tells me your opinion has close to zero value.

i would break down why, but i'm content with knowing you're a moron. i could give a fuck who agrees/disagrees
Old 12-13-2020, 08:48 AM   #118
Coop

Got damn it brings me joy to see not everyone is a brainwashed idiot.

Word to Eng & The Art of War, the quickest way to destroy the enemy is to divide the army. Divide and conquer. You want masks to be polarizing. You want the vaccine to be polarizing. That way people are fighting each other and not who they SHOULD be fighting.

I’ve seen people on social media say they’ve lost relationships with family over this! I mean cmon
Old 12-13-2020, 08:50 AM   #119
Coop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviction View Post
I wonder what the death troll for Muslims are, they are always wearing a mask.
Idk if you trolling or not but I am also curious to see the Covid numbers of cultures that always keep their face covered.
Old 12-13-2020, 08:51 AM   #120
fraze

Quote:
the quickest way to destroy the enemy is to divide the army. Divide and conquer. You want masks to be polarizing. You want the vaccine to be polarizing. That way people are fighting each other and not who they SHOULD be fighting.
we finally agree on something.

Tags
coop autistic without vaccines, no vaccine for stupid, vaccine only for sheep