Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Open Mic Section > Cypher Section

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2020, 10:18 AM   #581
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
Fiery Depth - Andrew James Flores

Fiery depth; fiery depth; fiery depth; fiery sources
Fiery depth; fiery depth; fiery depth; fiery sources
Fiery depth; fiery depth; fiery depth; fiery fire
Fiery depth; fiery depth; fiery fire; fiery fire
Troll
Old 06-15-2020, 11:45 AM   #582
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Fire Flames - AJ The Menace

Fire flames; the hazardous dragon; the dragon with dragon wings
A demon singing from the basilisk clouds; the hazardous mouth
I sing mountains on white clouds; white clouds are salvage
I am the black tiger; the black tiger in the water oceans'
I am the water oceans'; I am the salvage of oceans'; the salvage of oceans'
I am the master of moments; the hazardous ocean
I am the mammoth of oceans'; the salvage of diction
I am the master of omen; the cross crucifixion
I am the master of ocean skies'; the master of onyx
I am the omnificent oceans'; the rapture of oceans'
I am the omnificient being; the soul and spirit
I am the rapture oceans'; the basilisk oceans'
I am the master of moments; the oceans' of Crucifixion
The oceans' of diction; the battle of relgious' crucifixtion
I am the hazardous seethe; I am the liquidious disease
I am the liquid sword; the battle of relgious war
Old 06-15-2020, 03:53 PM   #583
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

more dragons fam
Old 06-15-2020, 05:25 PM   #584
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

this can't be zyg? wow.. me and zyg go wayyy back to the mid 90s, around 1995 or so.. when we were fam at this one message board named, "Tha Sicc Sense".. it was always myself, zyg (aka "zygotic embryo"), M1SLED, Tha Locust 187, The Riddler, Mr. Devil, and etc.. (whew.. I almost shed a tear nigga, thinking of us and how much we loved eachother) I was the one who brought zyg into my fam on, "U.G" and he became a reg there.. zyg was always one of my best friends online since day one.. he's most def one of my day one niggas' from the start.. family foreal.. where ever I went, zyg followed.. that's how close we use to be.. I miss my nigga zyg! love you bro.. 4 life! we rhymed side by side to each other for nearly 15 years on some everyday shit.. I didn't even know who you were until I seen someone mention the name, "zyg".. peace bro.. you still got it! hit me up! it's me, flam.. aka "naturally gifted"..
Old 06-17-2020, 12:28 PM   #585
Sinacog
Satan

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Dragon Light - Andrew James Flores

Dragon light; dragon light; dragon light; dragonist light
Dragon light; dragon light; dragon white light; dragonist light
Dragon light; dragon light; dragon white light; dragonist light
Old 06-17-2020, 12:48 PM   #586
Plot

Battle Record: 26-32

Plot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant futurePlot has a brilliant future

Quest to the Lonely Mountain
When Bilbo tried to pick William's pocket to test his skill as a burglar, William's purse squealed, alerting him. The trio of trolls captured Bilbo who, almost revealing himself as a burglar, identified himself as a "bur—a hobbit", which they mistook for a "burrahobbit". Eventually all of the dwarves in Thorin's company came looking for Bilbo, and were waylaid by the trolls and put into sacks. The trolls then discussed ways to kill and eat the dwarves, until Gandalf came and mimicked the trolls' voices, starting a fight amongst them. He kept them arguing about how to cook the dwarves until dawn came, and the Sun turned them into stone before they could get to cover. Afterward, Thorin and Company found and explored Tom, Bert, and William's cave.

Legacy
Strider: "There stood the trolls: three large trolls. One was stooping, and the other two stood staring at him. Strider walked forward unconcernedly. ‛Get up, old stone!’ he said, and broke his stick upon the stooping troll. Nothing happened."
Frodo: "Well! We are forgetting our family history! These must be the very three that were caught by Gandalf, quarrelling over the right way to cook thirteen dwarves and one hobbit."
—Strider and Frodo find the trolls[2]
StonedTrolls2
The Fellowship finds the bodies of Tom, Bert, and William

On the way to Rivendell, Aragorn and the four hobbits Frodo Baggins, Samwise Gamgee, Meriadoc Brandybuck, and Peregrin Took encountered the three trolls that had been turned to stone seventy-seven years previously, and the hobbits momentarily thought them to be alive.[2]

Behind the Scenes
There is some confusion as to what breed of Troll they were, some saying Stone Trolls—this confusion being easily illustrated by the fact that several different pages of this wiki detailing breeds of Troll list these three as members of that particular breed.

@Delicious Girl
Old 06-17-2020, 02:05 PM   #587
Sinacog
Satan

Serpentine - Andrew James Flores

Serpentine; serpentine; serpentine; serpent
Old 06-17-2020, 03:20 PM   #588
Sinacog
Satan

Dragon Fire - Andrew James Flores

Dragon fire; dragon fire; dragon fire; dragonist fire
Old 06-17-2020, 04:43 PM   #589
Sinacog
Satan

Dragon's Flame - AJ The Menace

Dragon's flame; dragon's flame; dragonist flame; dragon's flame
Dragonist flame; white ember flame; december grace; december wings
I am december wings; I am december wings; I am december flame; december grace
I am december wings; december wings; december flame; december flame
December wings; december wings; december flame; december flame
December wings; december wings; december flame; december flame
December wings; a evil steeple cathedral; december wings; demon with ember wings
Demon with ember wings; demon with ember wings; demon with december wings; a evil cathedral steeple
I am december wings; I am december wings; december night; december star
December wings; december wings; a evil cathedral steeple; december wings
A december wings; a evil cathedral steeple; a december wings; demon wings
A december wings; a evil steeple cathedral; a december wings; december wings
I am december wings; I am december wings; I am december wings; I am demonic wings
I am december wings; a december wings; demonic angel wings; a demonic angel wings
A demonic angel wings; december wings; december wings; a december angel wings
Old 06-17-2020, 04:49 PM   #590
Sinacog
Satan

A Dragon's Wings - Andrew James Flores

A dragon's wings; a dragon's wings; a dragon's wings; a dragonist wings
A dragon's wings; a dragon's ember wings; a dragoni's red flame
A dragon's wings; a dragon's wings; a dragon's iron stomach; a dragon's ember wings
A dragon's wings; a dragon's wings; a dragon's wings; a dragon's ember wings
Old 06-17-2020, 09:54 PM   #591
Sinacog
Satan

Dragon's Wings - AJ The Menace

Dragon's wings; dragon's wings; dragon's wings; dragon's wings
Dragon's wings; dragon's wings; dragon's wings; dragon's sing
Dragon's wings; dragon's wings; dragon's wings; dragon's sing
Old 06-17-2020, 10:41 PM   #592
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Yeah this is getting boring now
-kungfugrip
Old 06-17-2020, 10:46 PM   #593
Sinacog
Satan

The Dragon's Flower - AJ The Menace

The dragon's flower; the dragon's flower; the dragon's nectar; the dragon's flower
The dragon's flower; the dragon's flower; the dragon's flower; the dragon's nectar
The dragon's flower; the dragon's flower; the dragon's flame; the dragon's hazardous flame
The dragon's flower; the dragon's flower; the dragon's flame; the dragon's flame
The dragon's flower; the dragon's flower; the dragon's flame; the dragon's flame
The dragon's flower; the dragon's flame; the dragon's flower; the dragon's flame
The dragon's hazardous flame; the dragon's flame; the dragon's flame; the dragon's flame
The dragon's hazardous flame; the dragon's flame; the dragon's flame; the dragon's flame
The dragon's hazardous flame; the dragon's flame; the dragon's flame; the dragon's hazardous flame
The dragon's flame; the dragon's flame; the dragon's hazardous flame; the dragon's flame
The dragon's flame; the dragon's flame; the dragon's hazardous flame; the dragon's flame
Old 06-17-2020, 10:52 PM   #594
UPN Zuch
Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinacog View Post
The Dragon's Flower - AJ The Menace

The dragon's flower; the dragon's flower; the dragon's nectar; the dragon's flower
The dragon's flower; the dragon's flower; the dragon's flower; the dragon's nectar
The dragon's flower; the dragon's flower; the dragon's flame; the dragon's hazardous flame
The dragon's flower; the dragon's flame; the dragon's flower; the dragon's flame
The dragon's hazardous flame; the dragon's flame; the dragon's flame; the dragon's hazardous flame
This is good you are elevating
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/
Old 06-18-2020, 05:43 AM   #595
Johnny 6 feet
Storyteller

Battle Record: 8-4

Champed
- Guerrilla Writing League

Johnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant futureJohnny 6 feet has a brilliant future

The March of Osiris - J6 the Magnificent

copy/paste copy/paste copy/paste paste and copy
copy/paste copy/paste copy/paste paste it properly!
copy/paste copy/paste copy/paste paste it properly!
Old 06-18-2020, 08:26 AM   #596
Sinacog
Satan

Learn to write, Johnny 6 Feet..
Old 06-18-2020, 08:32 AM   #597
Sinacog
Satan

Solstice Soul - Andrew James Flores

Solstice soul; solstice soul; winter solstice soul; winter solstice soul
The winter solstice soul; the winter solstice soul; the winter fledges snow
I am the winter solstice soul; the winter fledges snow; the winter wonderland
I am the winter wonderland; the winter solstice soul; the winter fledges snow
I am the winter solstice snow; the winter wonderland; the winter solstice soul
I am the winter solstice soul; the winter wonderland; the winter fledges snow
I am the winter solstice snow; the splendor of white winter snow; the white winter snow
I am white winter snow; I am the solstice of white winter snow; white fledges snow
White winter snow; white fledges snow; white winter snow; white fledges snow
White winter snow; white fledges snow; white winter snow; white fledges snow
White winter snow; white fledges snow; white winter snow; white splendor snow
White winter snow; white splendor snow; white fledges snow; white winter snow
Old 06-18-2020, 08:50 AM   #598
Sinacog
Satan

The Demon's Tongue - AJ The Menace

Demon's tongue; demon's tongue; demon's devour rum; demon's devour barrels of gum
Demon's devour liquid smoke; demon's devour hours of watching television; demon's devour hours of evening light
Demon's devour barrels of rum; demon's devour barrels of gum; demon's devour swallowing swords and swallowing black holes
Demon's devour sharp thorns; spitting them back at swords and knives; not knives and swords; the light is not lord
I am the television demon; eating radiation and swallowing gumption; the swallow of function
I am the devil's scapegoat; the devil's pitchfork; I am as as sharp as the devil's pitchfork; I am the devil's nectar
I am the devil's equal; I swallowed a sword on the cathedral's steeple; I am as evil as the lightyear; I am plight
I am light as a sword of light; I killed thousands of angels and demons in heaven
I am the scapegoat of the oceans' rock; I am the oceans' of the sea; I am the one thousand evil spirits
I am the sentiment of rash; I am the devil's sentiment; I am the oceans' of sea; I am the oceans' of sea
I am the sentiment of evil; I am the eagle atop of a cathedral; the banana blowing up caskets
I am the ashes of the devil; I am the devil's lordship; the oceans' are a whirlpool and sea animals
Old 06-18-2020, 08:58 AM   #599
Sinacog
Satan

Demon's Tongue pt. 2 - AJ The Menace

Demon's tongue; demon's tongue; demon's stone tongue; demon's scrape the face of gargoyles
I am the demon of the world; I am the demon of the plight; I am the demon of the sky
I am the demon of the light; I am the demon of the plight; I am the demon of the fight
I am the demon of the plight; I killed ten thousand demons in the ocean; I am the demon of the sky
I am the demon of the plight; the demon of the sky; I am the demon of oceans' and sea
I am the demon of the sky; I am the demon of the light; I am the demon of the sky
Old 06-18-2020, 10:04 AM   #600
Sinacog
Satan

Demi-God Dimension - AJ The Menace

I am a demi-god dimension; I am the dimension of light; I am the dimension of light; the dimension of scorching fire
I am the sentiment of rash; I am the sentiment of evil; I am the sentiment of light; I am the sentiment of darkness
I am the light and darkness; I am the light and darkness; I am the light and darkness; I am the light of plight
I am the light of plight; I am the light of darkness; I am the light of plight; I am the light and darkness
I am the dimension of hell; I am the dimension of hell; I am the dimension of light; I am the dimension of plight
I am the dimension of light; I am the dimension of light; I am the dimension of plight; I am the dimension of light
I am the dimension of light; I am the dimension of plight; I am the demon of scrape; I am the griffin of snape
I am the griffin of nape; I am the scorching flame of scorching flame; I am the baal of fire
I am the scorchinf flame; I am the scorching flame; I am the red scorching sun; I am the red scorching sun
I am the red scorching sun; I am the red scorching flame; I am the red scorching flame; I am the red sun
Closed Thread

Tags
don’t battle me bro, dragon alias confirmed, drinking semen from a flask, poetic beef weird, put on om cypher, sinacog is corldon, trash-ghost1