Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Vault > Archives > The Netcees archive > The Summer Classic X

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2020, 04:10 PM   #1
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Neighbor vs. Adverse {Neighbor wins}

Round Two

FIGHT!

DUE: Friday, the 12th of June @ 11:59 PM PST aka 3 am on the beast coast

14-20 lines, NO MORE AND NO LESS
The rest you already know, I won't accept tom foolery and fuckery

@Neighbor
@Adverse
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 06-08-2020, 04:58 PM   #2
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

What’s up, baby boy?

I’m thinkin 16
Old 06-08-2020, 05:51 PM   #3
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbor View Post
What’s up, baby boy?

I’m thinkin 16
Alright good with me
G’luck
Old 06-12-2020, 01:05 PM   #4
Adverse
low tide in serotonin bay

Battle Record: 37-28

Champed
- GWL Picture Challenge
- Guerrilla Writing League
- Black August II

Adverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant futureAdverse has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
I got you winning this tourney
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neighbor View Post
I’ll try to make your dreams come true

So i guess I'm the nightmare then, blades slash n drop him
That's a dream you'll get gutted for fucking with cus u a bitch like Nancy Thompson
Don't need a Cristobal to see it'll end in dismemberment put you in a box quick
Knifework already Tornado, I storm in n let the bullets rain to tear up the rest of the Tropics
The gun bar to end all gun bars, watch me raise the K
When bullets fly and Rexall his shit, his ratchet won't bust back, so quit saying Nasal spray
Go all out when you’re facing me, no regard for your safety or health
The referee calls the round, I'm still bashing ya, Crack Morris won’t be Saved by the Bell
A loooong list of accolades, you the GOAT? these people all think that it’s fire you spit
Headshot help your case dead at 33...and that’s the only comparison to a messiah you’ll get!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
sup neigh neigh ... How's the wedding planning going?
These twin gats the original Wedding Crashers, wanna save your hoe? Let her go
When I bust down the cathedral doors shootin, I turn it to that Game of Thrones episode
It's the bracket buster! Cinderella Man, come and get your chin checked
That's your nickname too but because you crossdress n always actin like a princess
Two L’s in a row to the same dude? Man what a disaster!
Neigh should be on one of them “No Snitchin” videos way he can't fuck with an Answer
Old 06-13-2020, 05:44 PM   #5
Neighbor
Genghis Khan Vuitton

Battle Record: 30-10

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Pic Key Grand Prix
- 1-2 Season 1
- Newbie Tournament II
- Fight Night LXII
- Fight Night XLII
- Fight Night XXXIII
- Fight Night XXVI
- BA Swag & Flow
- 1-2 Punch League (2x)
- Netcees Battle League(2x)
- BA Slugfest II
- Fight Night of Champions
- Fight Night LXXXIII
- Summer Classic X

Neighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant futureNeighbor has a brilliant future

Good looks on getting to Round 2 using MY style, but yo...

Rap’s Alanis Morissette? You Oughta Know this faggot’ll get filled w/ hollows.
You’ve had ya Hand in my Pocket, so it’s Ironic this loss’ll be a “Jagged Little Pill” to swallow.
He tries his heart out.. gf in the background laughin ‘bout his flaccid dick.
While you had ya hands full w/ Wand, that trick had 10 fingers wrapped around my magic stick.
Dave smoked you in that 8-Man Tourney; you got outdone & bagged quick.
Congrats, you managed to Show & Prove you ain’t even belong in Round 1 of that shit.
PM’ing Tropics to ghostwrite for ya cuz you ain’t droppin NEAR classic.
But there’s no point tryna hierarchies; you’ll always be seen as a bottom-tier faggot.
& I heard ya bf makes you bleach your ass before you twerk on his boner.
You’ve held so much Clorox between ya cheeks, Trump thought you had the cure for Corona.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adverse on working in a warehouse View Post
Yeah, you’ll get used to it it may be tough starting out but you’ll be alright in the long run. Take care and don’t over do it.
I’m the most-viewed battler on NC.. even topped this tournament’s list.
If YOU’RE tracking numbers on my Prime, it’s right before you click “Your Order Has Shipped!”
Bitches drive an hour w/ the pedal to the metal to bang Neigh.
Only time your profile was worthy of 60 Minutes, they ran a special on date rape.
His girl’s pussy nasty af, but that ain’t stop him from tryna lube & stroke it.
She makes AdWare protection & he STILL caught a virus through the Trojan.

Old 06-14-2020, 09:57 AM   #6
evaD

Battle Record: 19-10

Champed
- BA Show And Prove
- Summer Classic XI

evaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant futureevaD has a brilliant future

So i guess I'm the nightmare then, blades slash n drop him
That's a dream you'll get gutted for fucking with cus u a bitch like Nancy Thompson
Nice but think second line could’ve been punchier
Don't need a Cristobal to see it'll end in dismemberment put you in a box quick
Knifework already Tornado, I storm in n let the bullets rain to tear up the rest of the Tropics
Torn neigh doe? Bit too much for me
The gun bar to end all gun bars, watch me raise the K
When bullets fly and Rexall his shit, his ratchet won't bust back, so quit saying Nasal spray
Haha this is nice would’ve been killer if a little shorter, could’ve used the setup better rather than such a long second bar but nice bar and name flip
Go all out when you’re facing me, no regard for your safety or health
The referee calls the round, I'm still bashing ya, Crack Morris won’t be Saved by the Bell
dont get the reference sorry, crack Morris?
A loooong list of accolades, you the GOAT? these people all think that it’s fire you spit
Headshot help your case dead at 33...and that’s the only comparison to a messiah you’ll get!
Decent
These twin gats the original Wedding Crashers, wanna save your hoe? Let her go
When I bust down the cathedral doors shootin, I turn it to that Game of Thrones episode
Nice
It's the bracket buster! Cinderella Man, come and get your chin checked
That's your nickname too but because you crossdress n always actin like a princess
Lol nice
Two L’s in a row to the same dude? Man what a disaster!
Neigh should be on one of them “No Snitchin” videos way he can't fuck with an Answer
ok closer nice personal

Rap’s Alanis Morissette? You Oughta Know this faggot’ll get filled w/ hollows.
You’ve had ya Hand in my Pocket, so it’s Ironic this loss’ll be a “Jagged Little Pill” to swallow.
Lol I was gonna do something very similar in my battle with ad
He tries his heart out.. gf in the background laughin ‘bout his flaccid dick.
While you had ya hands full w/ Wand, that trick had 10 fingers wrapped around my magic stick.
Nice although another wand bar but this was funny
Dave smoked you in that 8-Man Tourney; you got outdone & bagged quick.
Congrats, you managed to Show & Prove you ain’t even belong in Round 1 of that shit.
Nice
PM’ing Tropics to ghostwrite for ya cuz you ain’t droppin NEAR classic.
But there’s no point tryna hierarchies; you’ll always be seen as a bottom-tier faggot.
Hierarchies took me a minute but yeah cool
& I heard ya bf makes you bleach your ass before you twerk on his boner.
You’ve held so much Clorox between ya cheeks, Trump thought you had the cure for Corona.
Lol
I’m the most-viewed battler on NC.. even topped this tournament’s list.
If YOU’RE tracking numbers on my Prime, it’s right before you click “Your Order Has Shipped!”
Nice
Bitches drive an hour w/ the pedal to the metal to bang Neigh.
Only time your profile was worthy of 60 Minutes, they ran a special on date rape.
Nice
His girl’s pussy nasty af, but that ain’t stop him from tryna lube & stroke it.
She makes AdWare protection & he STILL caught a virus through the Trojan.
Fire

Good from both not sure why this isn’t getting any votes? I think Neighbour edged it with more consistency and more polished wording just makes everything come off better.

Vote - neighbour
Old 06-14-2020, 11:47 AM   #7
Resin M-I-C

Battle Record: 33-9

Champed
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught II
- Tag Team Tournament V
- 1-2 Punch Season III
- Netcees SOL
- Battle Arena
- SOL Season I
- NBL Season XIV
- Netcees Battle League

Resin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant futureResin M-I-C has a brilliant future

headshot
game of thrones

vs

clorox
prime
date rape
closer

man it seems like i keep voting against adverse lol.. sorry my man i think the others were close and coulda gone either way.. this however, wasnt.. neigh was consistantly good.. hope i make a comeback this rd cuz i def wanna battle u.. good shit tho boys

v neigh
Old 06-15-2020, 02:26 PM   #8
~RustyGunZ~
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Battle Record: 52-28

Accomplishments
-50+ wins

Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

2 - 0 Neigh
FREE PHAROAHS ARMY
Old 06-15-2020, 03:33 PM   #9
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

This was a little closer than I expected. Both guys had some wordplay that came off too stretched to me (although I dug Neighbor’s closer) and Adverse had too many of the typical NC favorite gun bars... but, there were also some really solid concepts here on both sides. It was entertaining to read. Personally, I think Neighbor worded his verse better and was a little more witty. So, Neighbor takes it. Cheers.
Old 06-15-2020, 03:41 PM   #10
Saint
Scream

Battle Record: 63-35

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Picture Roast
- Battle Royale Tournament
- NBL Pic Roast
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season 11
- HoT Roast
- BAL Roast
- Tag Team Tourney
- NBL Barcotic Cypher
- SOL Pic Roast
- BA Tag
- XXXtentacion Roast
- 1-2 LR Champ

Saint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant futureSaint has a brilliant future

I've got Neigh here

I think concept wise it was a good battle. Ad had a few twists on old nps (Nasal, Tornado) and wasn't as concise as I thought he could've been.. some of the setups had too many words that weren't needed imo.. Game of Thrones & Princess were cool. Neigh was more solid to me especially towards the end w/ Clorox on to the closer. Although I didn't care for the Hierarchies line lol

Vote - Neigh
Old 06-16-2020, 01:12 AM   #11
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

This isn’t close.
Closed Thread