Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2023, 07:08 PM   #1
Loast
Body Bag Season is Back

Battle Record: 3-3

Loast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant futureLoast has a brilliant future
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer View Post
This is NYVillan's verse in the 3 v 3 match-up with Me, NYVillan and Po*Tense (who noshowed and me and NY ended up ghosting a verse using his style)

versus Beyond, Supremace and Kaos

It was the finals of the 3 v 3 Tournament I believe

I Cause Violence For Certain!, I Already Sonned You, Think This Is A Continuing Cycle On Purpose?/
Glock Don’t Forget Im Nice With My Words Kid!, Cause Everything That ‘Came Out Of Glock’ Punish Um Written, So I Told Po* To ‘Bite The Bullet’.... So He ‘Recycled His Verses’!!!!//1 (omg)
Crack Legs Till His Knees Decay!, Think Your Lungs Were Subdued To Influence The Way The Punch’ll Make Sure Your ‘Breathing Sways’!!!/
And When It Comes To Sup? He Is Gay! And He Dickrides Anyone Who Beats Him, So When I ‘Pull On Him, He’s Gonna Call Me An Animal’ Like The Fuccin Game ‘See And Say’!!!//2 (hottt damn)

Hit Um With A Clip Or Two!, Plus My ‘SHOTGUN ILL’ Now They Call Me The ‘SICKEST BRUTE’!!!/
This Bitch Is Doomed!, And Glocks Verses? Guys You ‘Gotta Pull It Out, Before It Get’s Any Worse’ Like Gawd Damn ‘Splinter Wounds’!!!//3
The Knife Leaves Your Throat With Damage!, And Then It’ll Expose His Gashes So Bad He’ll Wont Even Be Left In An Open Casket!!/
So Ill Soak This Bastard, So Sup Note Your Average!, Cause Your Personals Go To ‘Noah Veil (No Avail)’ And I’m Not Talking About ‘Methuselah’s Grandson Wearing A Cloaking Fabric’!!!//4
Kaos Has The Worse Gimmick!, Cut Your ‘Tongue Senses’ Cause K Aint Got The ‘Nerves For Spitting’!/
And In An Instance I’ll Have This Squirt Finished! And Have You Convulsing On The Floor, So When Your ‘Jerking, It’ll Pay Off’ Like Fuccin ‘Sperm Clinics’!!!!//5
The Blades Sways, When I Slice Throats So Hard I Could Rip Oxygen!/
I Keep The Clips Solid Kid!, As I Serve Him And Put Him On A Plate Then Finish With ‘Bone A Petite (Bone Appetite)’ And Im Not Talking About ‘Rick Solomon!!!!!!//6
Im The Sun And The Stars, Out Of This World, As I Hover His Bars!!/
Slice Stomachs, Guts Covered In Scars, And Supremace? Honestly Im Looking At An ‘Image That Never Existed’ Like A Fuccin ‘Mirage’!!!//7
I Move On The Fast Court- As I Son These Kids, With 3 V 3 But I Don’t think This Is A Fair Sport!!/
Kaos? End Him On A Note And Leave His Ass Mort, Plus Ill Bars? I Have Still Yet To ‘Quota Vs. BYU (Quote A Verse By You)’ And Im Not Talking About ‘Comparing Cargo Imports At Germany Air Ports’!!!! //8

I neva no showed.. Lol. Whats up Diss
Loast is offline   Reply With Quote