Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-18-2019, 01:44 PM   #1
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future
Default If I get 1 email I'm good, anyone want to help Bernie win the nomination?

As the campaign starts asking for more & more participation across the nation to secure the nomination, I've decided to start a bi-weekly email letter for regular people that support Bernie Sanders but don’t typically get involved in politics. Whether you're not sure what you can actually do to help or you don’t have time to figure out how, I want to make it as easy as possible.

It’ll include local events, how to spread support, how to answer questions effectively, how to ask questions effectively, how and where to phone bank, how to register voters, how to get others to donate, how and where to canvass, current momentum/trends, why things are playing out the way they are, what needs to happen in order to win, etc.

We have a little over 5 months to make this happen. In Iowa specifically, Bernie is the ONLY candidate beating Trump, yet he's in 4th place in the Primary. This, to me, is the result of inner-party tactics and subtle propaganda. They really don't want Bernie to win because his changes will be big, and people in power know that likely means the end of their careers and the financial corruption that has served them so well. To me, that is all the more reason to give a helping hand.

But that's only going to happen if people who typically aren't involved start getting involved. Even just a little.

Message me directly or drop an email below.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:45 PM   #2
Incredible

Battle Record: 6-15

Incredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant futureIncredible has a brilliant future

Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:47 PM   #3
White LGI

Battle Record: 3-3

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Why would you want a president that can't live through his first term
White LGI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 04:08 PM   #4
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snitching is gangsta View Post
Why would you want a president that can't live through his first term
literally all 3 front runners and the president were born in the 1940's
Old 10-18-2019, 05:04 PM   #5
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

gregorychrystal@gmail.com
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 05:51 PM   #6
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

none of them stand a chance of beating the trump tho. you could direct this hard work in a direction that could actually benefit people?

tulsi 2024
Old 10-18-2019, 06:33 PM   #7
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
none of them stand a chance of beating the trump tho. you could direct this hard work in a direction that could actually benefit people?

tulsi 2024
imo bernie has a huge chance of beating trump.
(edit; tbc i think warren & biden would get beat by a sizable margin)

supporting bernie does actually benefit people
i also do other things that directly benefit people, this is not hard work

i also help tulsi's campaign

Last edited by boof; 10-18-2019 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10-18-2019, 06:52 PM   #8
Rawn MD
Get MacDon

Battle Record: 3-7

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD Rawn MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Raptor. View Post
Lol wtf and u did it wrong

Not to mention I’m not allowed to vote

Smh

A. bove T. he R. est
Rawn MD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 07:33 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
(edit; tbc i think warren & biden would get beat by a sizable margin)

supporting bernie does actually benefit people
i also do other things that directly benefit people, this is not hard work

i also help tulsi's campaign
word reading back my comment it sounded dickish but my keyboard is a piece of shit so i cut shit short after fighting with it

i think bernie has the best chance, but i mean i just dont see any of them winning. granted the left and alot of people didn't think trump had a chance so maybe im wrong. but the fact that everyone i come in contact with that were trump guys have all doubled down and have loved everything he's done its just like yea i dunno

he's been bodying it for his constituency

i also don't think it helps bernie had a heart attack the other day lol. the dems need to be done with this 78 person nonsense, and just support someone who is much more centrist.

bernie is way too left. but i can't understand why anyone likes warren or biden at all.

i disagree with a ton of tulsi's shit but she's easily the best candidate amongst the bunch. but again shes further to the center so that makes her more bearable to me
Old 10-18-2019, 08:03 PM   #10
White LGI

White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI White LGI

Quote:
literally all 3 front runners and the president were born in the 1940's

All of them don't have hearts weaker than bags though
Old 10-18-2019, 08:37 PM   #11
Dope girl

Battle Record: 3-8

Dope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant futureDope girl has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Dope girl Send a message via Yahoo to Dope girl Send a message via Skype™ to Dope girl

BrenieSandres@hotmail.com
Mr.Sanders@hotmail.com
PresidentBernie@hotmail.com
PresidentSandres@hotmail.com
Dope girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 09:53 PM   #12
White LGI

Question

Slut
Old 10-19-2019, 08:39 AM   #13
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future
Cool

Quote:

how naive can you be. u sound like me & inverse when we were 15

my sweet summer child.
Old 10-19-2019, 08:52 AM   #14
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

These are the times when I happily reflect on the fact that NCs is not a true representation of voting America.
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 08:54 AM   #15
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
word reading back my comment it sounded dickish but my keyboard is a piece of shit so i cut shit short after fighting with it

i think bernie has the best chance, but i mean i just dont see any of them winning. granted the left and alot of people didn't think trump had a chance so maybe im wrong. but the fact that everyone i come in contact with that were trump guys have all doubled down and have loved everything he's done its just like yea i dunno

he's been bodying it for his constituency

i also don't think it helps bernie had a heart attack the other day lol. the dems need to be done with this 78 person nonsense, and just support someone who is much more centrist.

bernie is way too left. but i can't understand why anyone likes warren or biden at all.

i disagree with a ton of tulsi's shit but she's easily the best candidate amongst the bunch. but again shes further to the center so that makes her more bearable to me
She’s also the Russian plant in this election, so yeah this makes sense
philosophy.
Old 10-19-2019, 09:03 AM   #16
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i sincerely hope you are trolling. its hard to tell anymore
Old 10-19-2019, 09:05 AM   #17
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

you said you like tulsi Gabbard and I’m the one trolling?
philosophy.
Old 10-19-2019, 09:50 AM   #18
Zaddy
ZAAAAM

Battle Record: 6-10

Champed
- What's That?! A Cypher!

Zaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant futureZaddy has a brilliant future

Tulsi is the only democrat running who isn’t completely insane
Zaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 12:10 PM   #19
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immolate View Post
how naive can you be. u sound like me & inverse when we were 15

my sweet summer child.
bruh he does better vs trump than any other dem, he beats trump in almost every poll. i just saw a poll with 60,000 people, he won 51-49. he also has more voters that would choose trump 2nd than any other dem. he went on fox news ripped into trump and got a standing ovation.

don't pretend you know what you're talking about cuz you spent a few months in michigan or w/e
Old 10-19-2019, 12:11 PM   #20
boof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
She’s also the Russian plant in this election, so yeah this makes sense

stop getting your info from media extensions of the dnc

i can't believe how effective their absolutely baseless narratives are on so many moderates, it's disheartening