Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2018, 10:01 AM   #1
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas
Default Jude 2: Thread

Next level. So I am off today due to changing careers and I am headed into town and I see this on the train going by so I double back and pull over and take the pic. Mind you that while I am seeing this I am listening to a message I gave about how some people won’t hear God no matter what based upon our previous interaction.

Now I ask you..is this not a synchronicity? What are the odds? Is it possible all this is happening to speak to you sir?

All love. Hope your day is well.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 10:01 AM   #2
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

That’s dope
Old 11-12-2018, 10:52 AM   #3
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Shout out the tagger.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 11-12-2018, 11:36 AM   #4
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Nice
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 12:02 PM   #5
Aero
GOAT

Battle Record: 14-17

Champed
- Site Diss Competition
- Tag Tournament III
- Lyric Olympics
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero Aero

Sigh

Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 12:03 PM   #6
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Trying to big up the sig huh?
I see you
philosophy.
Old 11-12-2018, 12:34 PM   #7
veritas
HALL OF FAME

So what do you think Jude? What say you about this sir?

And aero, lol at that sig gif combo.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:06 PM   #8
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

If it was my full given name, I’d think maybe there was something to it
philosophy.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:31 PM   #9
veritas
HALL OF FAME

So you can’t put this over even a little? I mean I don’t know your full name. I know you as destro aka Jude. So while I was listening to a message I gave about the lessons I learned from talking with you I see that, you don’t think that is significant? Let alone divinely inspired?
Old 11-12-2018, 01:53 PM   #10
John Dillinger

Battle Record: 8-7

Accomplishments
-NBL Pic Roast

Champed
-Netcees Writers League

John Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant futureJohn Dillinger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
So you can’t put this over even a little? I mean I don’t know your full name. I know you as destro aka Jude. So while I was listening to a message I gave about the lessons I learned from talking with you I see that, you don’t think that is significant? Let alone divinely inspired?
I read this 3 times and still dunno wtf you talking about
John Dillinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 01:53 PM   #11
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

No
philosophy.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:40 PM   #12
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

I could've sworn @Destroyer stated his name wasn't Jude and was Christopher?

Or am I mistaken...

This was back when V said he was writing a new book and wanted to use Des as a character or something.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 03:00 PM   #13
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Correct
But not Christopher
philosophy.
Old 11-12-2018, 03:04 PM   #14
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I have always called him Jude because he looks like Jude law. Jude is a character in my next book.
Old 11-12-2018, 03:04 PM   #15
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
No
So it means nothing? At all? Just a coincidence?
Old 11-12-2018, 03:12 PM   #16
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

In my opinion, yes
philosophy.
Old 11-12-2018, 03:14 PM   #17
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Would it be meaningful to me? Especially after I I’ve been praying for God to speak to you in your life.

Does this not for something?
Old 11-12-2018, 04:44 PM   #18
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Not to me, because I don’t believe in that
I mean, maybe it means something to you because you do
philosophy.
Old 11-12-2018, 04:46 PM   #19
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

I feel like I’ve read this convo before
For Battling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 05:03 PM   #20
DMS
DMS—Diddled My Stick

DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS DMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post

Next level. So I am off today due to changing careers and I am headed into town and I see this on the train going by so I double back and pull over and take the pic. Mind you that while I am seeing this I am listening to a message I gave about how some people won’t hear God no matter what based upon our previous interaction.

Now I ask you..is this not a synchronicity? What are the odds? Is it possible all this is happening to speak to you sir?

All love. Hope your day is well.
A P!nk album will sink up with the Wizard of Oz, the speed of light and coordinates of the pyramid are the same. There was once a book about a ship called the Titan which was believed to be unsinkable but sunk do to an iceberg before the Titanic was created. A book was once written about 3 people on an uninhabited island. Starving, the two adults resorted to eating the third person, a young boy, to stay alive. The author later was stranded on an island with a man and a young boy, who the adults ate to not starve. 2 twins separated at birtg lived nearly identical lives.

Last I checked, the law of really big numbers proves you’re a hack ass
DMS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hey jude, jesus put it there, shout out the judicial branch, shout outs to jude law, vic got fucked by dic