Old 10-11-2018, 08:17 PM   #21
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i thought i responded already about that exile one but word i tried flipping that before awhileeee ago and failed, was trying to get the quality of production is so vital or whatever quote from it as a hookish area lol. but word good looking out. ima mess with it heavy this weekend so i'll check those

the hour or so i played with it, it was AIGHT. its FL studio lol. the only cool thing is its just mapped to everything out of the box. the pads are smaller than computer keyboard keys. which is meh. but i mean its not like you can't play shit out on it, drawing out the sequences is whatever as well. just like clicking boxes with the keys but you got a pad.

it would work better for performance aspects i think. like make a beat the normal way with FL, and then you can use the controller to get busy live with mutes and drum changes and filters and shit on the fly, going between patterns etc. so it might be easier to maybe sequence out a beat live instead of copying patterns for minor changes and shit.

but yea the main plus that i'll actually use it for is samples where im not timestretching i figured how to use the FL slicer finally after a decade and use it like the mpc's autoregion/chop function, for more live sample arrangement type stuff. since the chops get mapped automatically to the pads and all 64 of them are right there to play with arrangements. but 90 percent im chopping and stretching and clicking anyways

so yea this will just be another holdover until i finally go full native instruments. i just want an rtx 2080 ti first but i can't justify anything at the moment lol. but word i'll eventually maschine/kontrol/komplete it out and throw everything else in the closet

also the fire edition of FL seems like FL just without the bloat of all of FL's terrible plugin instruments. i didn't get to mixing anything yet but i assume the fl compressor and eq etc are all there but all the other mixing plugins i never used anyways probably aint in it.

also i looked to upgrade FL to the full FL because i assumed dropping 200 on this paperweight would considerably knockout alot of money towards the upgrade, and its still 810 dollars more for the full version of FL wtf. no wonder that shit gets pirated. i never bought it when i thought it was 200 this whole time haha
Old 10-11-2018, 08:20 PM   #22
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

WTF I assumed that shit was 2bills too ahhaa.

I got ableton suite for like 600.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:05 PM   #23
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

I need an update bro. Any heat coming out that tiny contraption yet?
Old 10-18-2018, 08:11 PM   #24
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

nah i havent touched it since the first one hour session

been working like crazy though, and haven't had any free time

gonna mess with it more this weekend though.

if i make anything i'll prolly pm it cuz ima sit on everything to just put out another useless project lol
Old 10-19-2018, 12:48 AM   #25
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

I also want to know what and if you work on something.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 12:22 AM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

i got you too fin dog. im sure i'll post whatever i make here

poet if you get bored this weekend and send me a zip full of samples i'd probably PERUSE them lol

somewhat got the itch back after throwing my beats folder on a tiny usb i've been bumping in my jeep. probably gonna cop that serato sample plug in this weekend too see how i like it in conjunction with the fire and FL. i remember thinking the demo was cool

just tryna change up the workflow somewhat but keep the comfortability of FL
Old 11-11-2018, 03:34 AM   #27
The Dead Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i got you too fin dog. im sure i'll post whatever i make here

poet if you get bored this weekend and send me a zip full of samples i'd probably PERUSE them lol

somewhat got the itch back after throwing my beats folder on a tiny usb i've been bumping in my jeep. probably gonna cop that serato sample plug in this weekend too see how i like it in conjunction with the fire and FL. i remember thinking the demo was cool

just tryna change up the workflow somewhat but keep the comfortability of FL
LOL Fires are back in SO CAL bro. Like clock work every time this year. Last year they were a couple blocks from my pad. This year they are a town over but knocked out my cable and net.....so i'm typing this on my phone.

As far as that sample folder....i'm on letter G bro. there's that much shit I have to go through. It's taking forever. Also doesn't help that I may go through it once a week. But word that's where I'm at. I do have a folder that I've put together off of it that maybe has 200 songs or so in it thus far though. Give me time. I'll share it.
Old 11-11-2018, 07:10 AM   #28
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

wordd sounds good

also i forgot that hell on earth was occurring out there my bad man lol.
Old 11-11-2018, 03:09 PM   #29
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

I fucked up that exile one shit... Was too easy to flip. Then i heard it flipped twice since i made mines lol. Sean Price did one on it that was killing it.

You fucks need to post more samples. Imma throw up what I've been working on recently tonight.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote