Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 10-29-2018, 01:52 PM   #21
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
That’s actually pretty close to what happened.
Now I resist taking the offensive and just let the quote sit there.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 02:10 PM   #22
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Elab
The metaphors where on point and accurate. Your entire analogy in the vid correlated smoothly to real life. Dope vid
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 05:04 PM   #23
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future

Quote:
Synchronicities like that show me that there is more than this.
Stay woke my guy. Good vid

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 05:50 PM   #24
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
The metaphors where on point and accurate. Your entire analogy in the vid correlated smoothly to real life. Dope vid
Thank you
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 10-29-2018, 05:50 PM   #25
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
Stay woke my guy. Good vid
All love fam. You too.
Old 10-29-2018, 09:12 PM   #26
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

landscape mode is your friend V. get acquainted plz
Old 10-29-2018, 10:04 PM   #27
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

I enjoy the sincerity of this video
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 10:40 PM   #28
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
landscape mode is your friend V. get acquainted plz
How?
Old 10-29-2018, 11:11 PM   #29
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Now I resist taking the offensive and just let the quote sit there.
Or maybe I said it because I think this video made you seem like a fucking psycho. It’s like a really good comedy that executes the cringe discomfort perfectly without ever breaking stride.

I am flabbergasted that you are an actual person who exists. Please make more videos.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 11:18 PM   #30
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Or maybe I said it because I think this video made you seem like a fucking psycho. It’s like a really good comedy that executes the cringe discomfort perfectly without ever breaking stride.

I am flabbergasted that you are an actual person who exists. Please make more videos.
So you do want to push it? Ok.

So...elaborate. What about this made me seem like a fucking psycho?
Old 10-29-2018, 11:30 PM   #31
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
So you do want to push it? Ok.

So...elaborate. What about this made me seem like a fucking psycho?
The part where you film the woods and wax philosophical in this extremely serious tone.

That’s not important, though. I’d enjoy more videos.
Old 10-29-2018, 11:36 PM   #32
veritas
HALL OF FAME

So you want me to say that I understand you better than you understand yourself and that you aren’t as complicated as you are trying to seem but I will refuse doing that because I don’t want to Jack your New found boarding swagger.

Am I doing it right?

I was serious. Maybe you should take my advice and try it man. Do you disagree with what I said? This is where you troll me rather than have an honest conversation because you are too emotionally shallow to be truly vulnerable here. And you are an addict and a demon.

It’s all good. Say whatever you want fam?

I’m doing it right right?

But Srs. Do you disagree with anything I said?
Old 10-29-2018, 11:52 PM   #33
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Getting colder. Colder. You’re getting hypothermia.
Old 10-30-2018, 06:15 AM   #34
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Lmfao
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 06:33 AM   #35
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
How?
Old 10-30-2018, 07:18 AM   #36
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

That's assuming he has an iPhone. I can only imagine V is old school and is still rocking the Motorola Razr flip phone.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 07:24 AM   #37
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

im not sure about flip phones but all ive ever had were androids and they work the same

turn it sideways. press record

the magic of technology
Old 10-30-2018, 07:36 AM   #38
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Repped for this AM lol
Old 10-30-2018, 07:41 AM   #39
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Getting colder. Colder. You’re getting hypothermia.
So...do you agree with what i said in the video and are just trying to be contentious, or did you disagree with something I said, and because of that contention arose in your heart?
Old 10-30-2018, 07:41 AM   #40
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
im not sure about flip phones but all ive ever had were androids and they work the same

turn it sideways. press record

the magic of technology
Lol I didn’t know that. Thanks friend