Old 10-04-2018, 10:04 PM   #1
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future
Default hereditary

was dope and wack.

im late, sure. i was waiting on the HD shit to drop, forgot about it until now and just checked it.

who's seen it? lets talk spoilers YO

////////////////////////------------------------///////////////////////////

SPOILERS

so granted its a horror movie right, and the suspension of disbelief should be allowed, but its always the random things that throw me off, and never the main things. like in the walking dead its like sure i can believe in the zombie apocalypse, but i can't believe you can just sidekick ones skull to mush. its still a fucking SKULL. so hopefully my spoiler alert and longwinded lead up has shaken anyone off the trail who wouldve read anyways like myself and been mad at myself but yo. little girl at a party. what brother would bring their sister? you skip the party. now the whole getting the head knocked off. thats not how humans WORK. her head couldve feasibly exploded. but why would it just fall off. it wouldve just been a pile of gore with like a jaw hanging there and pieces of skull and skin with maybe the brain blasting out. but word your head don't just fucking fall off. now the kid goes home. and goes to sleep. the mother finds the headless kid. NO POLICE? no investigation? no manslaughter charge? he was stoned etc all kinds of shit. they just magically cut to her being buried. somehow this kid just continues life a free man. that was really my main beef. im trying to think of other shit now but that was the main thing that bugged me throughout. also the end. im assuming that when the old dude burned up that the main chick lost her mind and the demon took over her, which is why she was all climbing walls and shit. i still don't get how she got in the attic though, i guess it couldve happened while he was looking where the corpse was

but also, i was kinda hoping the demon was the first creepy naked dude, mainly cuz i recognised him from the funeral. weird white guy with the smile. when the kid seen him i was hoping for some weird shit to happen then and there but word.

overall 7/10. i enjoyed it while watching it but was irritated by stupid shit.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:05 PM   #2
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Battle Record: 41-24

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- Netcees Battle League (4x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Fucking loved it

It's a slooow burner for sure.... but amazing

King Paimon ftw
-kungfugrip
Blue Bayou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 10:10 PM   #3
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
Fucking loved it

It's a slooow burner for sure.... but amazing

King Paimon ftw
lol word, i think the main thing i enjoyed was the lack of a million jump scares. it was just a freaky spooky movie with an ugly kid and overall weirdness. i dug it

everytime i watch a good scary movie i want to try and get into more and never do. i think lars recommended the vvitch before i'll probably check that next.

i think the last one i watched prior to this was the conjuring which was ok. but that was probably like 5 years ago. so there is a pretty good gap of time of good movies that couldve come out lol
Old 10-04-2018, 10:13 PM   #4
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

The Witch is veryyyy similar

Extremelyyy slow in parts, but incredibly well done and same bare bones as Hereditary (no reliance on jump scares.... eerie and all tone).. it's on Netflix fire it up

The original Conjuring is a top horror flick for me
-kungfugrip
Old 10-04-2018, 10:21 PM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

the conjuring had norman bates mom from bates motel the show right? and they were like traveling exorcists or some shit? i remember liking it but i can't remember LOVING IT. i thought this was better, but granted i just watched this and vaguely remember that. if thats even what im remembering lol
Old 10-04-2018, 10:32 PM   #6
Blue Bayou
Ukrainian Howlitzers

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 3
- Alias Tournament II
- Fight Night XLVIII
- Fight Night XXV
- Fight Night XV
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Yeah shes Lorraine Warren... her and her husband ed are real life paranormal investigators... very well known
-kungfugrip
Old 10-04-2018, 10:50 PM   #7
Victor.
Punchline Prettyboy

Battle Record: 7-0

Champed
- Fight Night 6

Victor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant futureVictor. has a brilliant future

thanks for the bar
Old 10-04-2018, 10:53 PM   #8
Lenox
Hungry

Battle Record: 1-5

Lenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant futureLenox has a brilliant future

Hella overrated
Lenox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 11:03 PM   #9
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Saw it. It was ok.
Old 10-04-2018, 11:04 PM   #10
Geno
White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

The nun is that fire tbh. Best horror flick ive seen in a long time. Up with the conjurings.

The whole catholic backdrop was wicked. Higjly recommend for any horror buffs such as myself
Old 10-04-2018, 11:41 PM   #11
Ryno
Retired

Battle Record: 12-10

Ryno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant futureRyno has a brilliant future

This movie was fire. I saw that bitch crawl across the wall n I was like wtf? Lol
Ryno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 11:33 AM   #12
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

I watched this shit the other day

AND HOLY FUCK WAS IT DOPE. I hate Cage. In almost everything. This shit was glorious.