Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 09-17-2018, 11:55 PM   #21
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Battle Record: 0-8

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritas View Post
Why you being so skittish? Let’s build rapport
Intimacy issues.

I feel like a hot girl that you’re nervous to talk to.
dull boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 06:23 AM   #22
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1 View Post
I felt like this at 9 min.....and right as I was getting ready to close....fucking bitch came thru wildin with the devil voice and shit.....yuck....this shit was eerie and made me feel creeped out

awkward doesn't feel fitting......creepy seems better ....the awful creepy ass music obv generating that feeling the most.....also the laugh track set to go off practically at random was frustrating
LOL word. Same. Awful 14 minutes and 52 seconds.

The theme music was creepy as fuck. I was expecting some kind of predator to kick the door in and murder the rabbits a few times, lol. But then that devil rabbit thing came out and I was like oh, so now the murder scene happens and it didn't lol. Frustrating.

@dull boy does this mean I"m going to be some type of murderer from a psych perspective?
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 06:36 AM   #23
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
Intimacy issues.

I feel like a hot girl that you’re nervous to talk to.

Tell me more about how being a hot girl feels like, see if we can calm my nerves yes?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 08:49 AM   #24
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

dull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant futuredull boy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tell me more about how being a hot girl feels like, see if we can calm my nerves yes?
I have no beef. I don’t know how to answer this question, because it’s irrelevant to what I was saying.

What’s Inland Empire?
Old 09-18-2018, 12:13 PM   #25
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Quote:
I have no beef. I don’t know how to answer this question, because it’s irrelevant to what I was saying.

What’s Inland Empire?
oh I see.

I will speak in a manner to not make you defensive.

It is not irrelevant because you literally said I made you feel like a hot girl. this was a weird response, but I also understand that you are subtly snarky. I have never come at you sideways, so I do not understand why you feel the need to approach me as such, and in turn, not expect this convo to happen?

Just be real with me man. I did not ruin your thread, at least not on purpose. I also told you what Inland Empire was at least twice. So for the sake of allowing you to practice your troll skills: Inland Empire is a nearly three hour movie by David Lynch that features the scene of the rabbits. So if you take the rabbit scene in context with the greater movie, then it adds even more layers.

So really, I was trying to help while you were just being standoffish and snarky.

Is this speech a little less nervous sounding, Girl?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 09-18-2018, 07:35 PM   #26
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

No.
Old 09-18-2018, 07:42 PM   #27
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
No.
Most certainly yes. Now where were we?

Let us finally get to know each other, yes?
Old 09-18-2018, 07:45 PM   #28
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

I have two rabbits.

I used to have 3 but my dog ate one.

:(

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 08:14 PM   #29
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
I have two rabbits.

I used to have 3 but my dog ate one.

:(
He’s gonna be so lucky for like 24 hours.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:25 PM   #30
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Most certainly yes. Now where were we?

Let us finally get to know each other, yes?
You were off on several of your assumptions and thus the tactics you used due to those miscalculations made responding to it more laboring than I’m in the mood for.

What would you like me to know about you?
Old 09-18-2018, 08:42 PM   #31
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
You were off on several of your assumptions and thus the tactics you used due to those miscalculations made responding to it more laboring than I’m in the mood for.

What would you like me to know about you?
Let me see if I can get you in the mood girl.

So my assumptions to a subjective piece of film were off? Especially when I had seen the entire movie to grasp the broader concepts and you had not? Especially when I linked the scene to real life anecdotes from clinical practice? What was I off on? It’s david lynch. It is meant to be open. And you asked for how it made us feel. How did it make you feel? What did you think about it lol?

I would like yOu to know that I ain’t wrath and talking to me in your stand offish condescension will not build the rapport.

Fair?
Old 09-18-2018, 08:43 PM   #32
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
He’s gonna be so lucky for like 24 hours.
Lmao

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 08:47 PM   #33
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
Let me see if I can get you in the mood girl.

So my assumptions to a subjective piece of film were off? Especially when I had seen the entire movie to grasp the broader concepts and you had not? Especially when I linked the scene to real life anecdotes from clinical practice? What was I off on? It’s david lynch. It is meant to be open. And you asked for how it made us feel. How did it make you feel? What did you think about it lol?

I would like yOu to know that I ain’t wrath and talking to me in your stand offish condescension will not build the rapport.

Fair?
I find you incredibly defensive, and believe you’ve misunderstood some of my comments.
Old 09-18-2018, 08:52 PM   #34
veritas
HALL OF FAME

That is interesting because I find you extremely defensive and believe you have purposefully trying to be obfuscatory in our interaction

Would you like to start over? Or am I wasting my time trying to get to know you? Just let me know man
Old 09-18-2018, 10:59 PM   #35
dull boy
consults Lloyd

Champed
-1-2 Punch League Roast

Quote:
That is interesting because I find you extremely defensive and believe you have purposefully trying to be obfuscatory in our interaction

Would you like to start over? Or am I wasting my time trying to get to know you? Just let me know man
Examine the exchange and I’m confident you’ll realize what went awry.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:23 PM   #36
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

This is the smartest beef I’ve ever witnessed
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:24 AM   #37
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Veritas doesn't misunderstand comments. He's Professor X and the god of Psychological warfare.

Desist, Dull Boy!

Lol @Innovator
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 07:42 AM   #38
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Examine the exchange and I’m confident you’ll realize what went awry.
I expect more from you than this dodge. Cmon sir. Open up. I am glad you post on the discussion board now. For real. Just don’t come at me sideways when I have not done that to you. Fair?

So what’s up man? What part of Louisiana are you in? I was born and raised in NOLA. Left after KAtrina.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:42 AM   #39
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Veritas doesn't misunderstand comments. He's Professor X and the god of Psychological warfare.

Desist, Dull Boy!

Lol @Innovator
Blushes.