- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby
Default tbh me dull boy and manhattan

if we were to battle all u guys on a mythical warfield we'd take you all out like first

id go first, this is almost like yu-gi-oh where the skills transcend the platform and onto the battlefield and its realy a card game but theres like real live dragons and shit burning you and shit, word.

so id be the first one

id be a god amongst men, dull boy and manhattan watching from the top like fucking in gladiator, just chillin like roman emperors or w.e

id go out on my stallion and bb stance with gold fucking armor, it'd be all of you fucking weak ass mortals terrified against my godly stance, my writing skills would translate and shit and i'd spit some hot crazy bars and that'd transform onto the battlefield as a kamehameha, first chyeah would be obliterated, with the least reaction and fucking DEMOLISHED

hush would try to save the bunch of you with a little gay ass set up punchline effort with mediocre flow and that shit would translate into a fucking puny shuriken being thrown at me which i deflect with my 9 foot tongue made out of fucking STEEL. I'd quickly spit some hot shit and run up to him the speed of light. Fast. Nobody could see it, whisper (suth this dith faggot) and take him out in a fucking instant. Blood spatters everywhere, and his lifeless body comes crushing down on his knees which i use to fuckign PUNT out of the fucking stadium and that shit makes a noise like PHEWWlike a firecracker thats finishing cracking. Pussy. hush+ chyeah fucking DEAD.
@El Pancake would be up next, swinging his emotional blades towards me with certain and lars backing him up in fear, SWOOSH SWOOSH his emotional blades go. My eyes following his every moment, slow motion, everybodys like WHOA PANCAKES SO FAST. little dot hey know my eyes are tracking his every moment in 1/10000000000 tenth of a second per frame and shit. He's virtually moving backwards in my eyes.

id laugh and spit some fumigating cockroaches just to fuck with you. Clobbered. Zen goes to pick him up with his beard powers he has in this new mythical land. Healing him somehow.

uh oh would go out on his battallion and spit some pretty good worded ALL CAPS shit but id handle him with a quick blow that'd send him into his place, nearly mortally wounded, where allen knight would tend to his wounds and id spot him and spit some fucking hot ass bars to fucking obliterate his fucking head off his torso then use my tongue to drag his torso and fling it around and spit some more bars that translate into me throwing allens body at diode+bags+nik+fig at the same time, this mixture of mythical topical and battle heads would be the fucking BASTION of the battle and pancake+certain+lars would still be recovering from my WHIRLWIND OF ATTACKS

hattan talking to dull "BIG BABYS JUST FUCKING WITH EM LMAO!""

dull boy: life isnt to be fucked with

soon you guys would need to band together to defeat bb, hundred of you niggas in fuckign phalanx formation like IN 300 AND SHIT. Scared of this FUCKING CLOVERFIELD MONSTER nigga

I LAUGH. @Diode GETS UP WITH HIS BIG TOPICAL MUSCLES, and unleashesa furious attack that knocks the wind outta my sail, i get up quickly and decapitate him and eat him from the inside out. Just for him to be a fucking example. I get blood all over you guys and a fucking pack of METRX protein bars falls out of his armor.

diode + chyeah + hush all gone at this point. anima boners comes ffrom nowhere and tries to end me from behind, i quickly use my tentacle to tentacle rape him through his buttholio out his mouth THEN THROUGH HIS BUTTHOLIO AGAIN, double penetration in and out his fucking body like a fucking KRAKEN OCTOUPUS POKEMON GARADOS in this bitch and fling him approximately 3 miles from the GLADIATOR STADIUm

i scream IS NO ONE ENTERTAINED, pancak and @Bags band together and throw their most furious attack at me, which i take the FULL BRUNT OF THEIR TOPICAL BATTLE HUMOR and it takes a toll on me, hattan worried, dull boy scuffing. I fall to one knee, breathing deeply. With a smug grin on my face, i say "is this all you have?"

quick OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE, TO SAVE THE DAY

OATS pops out of nowhere holding hands with certain doing some fucking FUSION TECHNIQUE and turn into COATS which have about 1/1000000 of my current power level but closer than any of the remaining contestants. BUT ONLY BECAUSE ITS COMBINED POWER. They make me put my guard up, the battle is dead-lock. 400 weak netcees writers vs a fucking bb gawd

TIC TAC comes barging at me and i laugh. everybody tries to stop him. i start chanting

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

everybodys like tic TAC NOOOOOOOOO. mY EYES GLEAMING UP. NYC spitz in the corner shivering. Veritas clutching his bible vortex.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

aerolina tries to save him. Holding his prewritten bars close to him ready to counterattack.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tic tacs still running. screaming. flailing his fucking arms. Trying to kamikaze his way intoa weakness.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AT THE LAST MOMENT. fucking everybody jumped in as a team effort to block my attack and saved tic tacs wrekcless mistake. huge explosions.

you all took the brunt of my attack and are moderately injured. i withdraw from battle moderately injured as well, dull boy steps in the arena with all of you muttering and fearing for death.

to make it worse

hattan steps in too

BUT WAIT

WHO IS THAT

IS THAT HATTANS CLONE??

HOW CAN

ITS NEIGHBOR FOR THE OPPOSING SIDE?!?!?!!

stay tuned for part 2
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks

Last edited by big baby; 08-11-2014 at 09:25 PM.
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:16 PM   #2
Certain
Mad fucking dangerous.

Battle Record: 40-19

Champed
- AOWL Season 3
- Art of Writing League (2x)

Certain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond reputeCertain has a reputation beyond repute

@oats, I think he complimented us.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:19 PM   #3
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

suth pecs lol
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:19 PM   #4
Paradigm

Battle Record: 4-4

Champed
- The Ultimate Textcee
- NBL Cypher

Paradigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant futureParadigm has a brilliant future

A+
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:23 PM   #5
Meth
Back again.

Battle Record: 12-5

Champed
- Time to Kill IV
- 1-2 Punch Panic Room

Meth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant futureMeth has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Meth

Lol at manhattan vs neighbor clone of death battle royale
Old 08-11-2014, 09:27 PM   #6
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

Wow BB u really must have a lot of time on ur hands
This site is whack
Sho Money EMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:28 PM   #7
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Should've mentioned Mike Wrecka
Old 08-11-2014, 09:32 PM   #8
Camp Bell

Battle Record: 10-18

Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell Camp Bell

...manhattan...

no anemic?
Old 08-11-2014, 09:37 PM   #9
big baby
obsessed

Battle Record: Faggot-1

Accomplishments

Champed
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- colin kaepernick
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp Bell View Post
...manhattan...

no anemic?
lol anemic.

i killed anemic.

hes...dead. @dull boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figurative View Post
Should've mentioned Mike Wrecka
part 2

Last edited by big baby; 08-11-2014 at 09:43 PM.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:38 PM   #10
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfza Gamble View Post
Wow BB u really must have a lot of time on ur hands

Last edited by big baby; 08-11-2014 at 09:40 PM.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:38 PM   #11
Fig
Om

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Good

... good
Old 08-11-2014, 09:53 PM   #12
Sho Money EMG

Battle Record: 7-12

Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG Sho Money EMG
Send a message via AIM to Sho Money EMG

Dope banner bb good looks
This site is whack
Sho Money EMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 09:59 PM   #13
Fig
Om

Damn, this guy is totally vulnerable to ridicule. Best to leave him alone bb.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:00 PM   #14
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

If you didn't read the whole OP then give me positive rep.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:01 PM   #15
oats
Steel Cut

Battle Record: 19-10

Accomplishments
- OM HOF (2x)

Champed
- Fight Night LXXXIV
- Art of Writing League

oats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant futureoats has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certain View Post
@oats, I think he complimented us.
He loves us <3
Old 08-11-2014, 10:07 PM   #16
big baby
obsessed

Accomplishments

Champed
- colin kaepernick

Old 08-11-2014, 10:10 PM   #17
Fig
Om

Look at my rep Aero. And I'm so weird too. People love it. They think you're gay. Die.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:19 PM   #18
BROKE LESNAR
βгοкε ㄴεςηαг

Battle Record: 9-4

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

BROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant futureBROKE LESNAR has a brilliant future

dead
BROKE LESNAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:10 AM   #19
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Why u rape reed tho
Hush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:44 AM   #20
anime_boners
Bisky-chama <3

Battle Record: 0-1

anime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond reputeanime_boners has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OATS pops out of nowhere holding hands with certain doing some fucking FUSION TECHNIQUE and turn into COATS
I lol'ed out loud

also very concerned that only I got raped before I got killed

bb y ;~;

Tags
2thumbsdown, straight2lifetime, tony stewart flesh burnout, wolfdick cheney