Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 08-31-2015, 03:07 PM   #441
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Are you prelec?
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 03:09 PM   #442
Jan
not a bitchassnigga

Jan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritas the invincible View Post
Are you prelec?
aw yea
Old 08-31-2015, 03:10 PM   #443
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Popcorn
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 03:12 PM   #444
veritas
HALL OF FAME

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

good good....

Tell me a little about yourself, and please be honest as I will know if you are not.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
Old 08-31-2015, 03:15 PM   #445
Jan
not a bitchassnigga

Jan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant futureJan has a brilliant future

Quote:
good good....

Tell me a little about yourself, and please be honest as I will know if you are not.
I'm Dutch, that should be enough.
Old 08-31-2015, 03:16 PM   #446
veritas
HALL OF FAME

May I have a picture to look at you?
Old 08-31-2015, 03:17 PM   #447
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Battle Record: 28-3

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

@King Karaoke

Karaoke was in unstoppable form the last I read from him, combining a heavy mix of creativity, strong wording, hard hitting punchlines and current events. This guy is the top dog for a reason. No one has dominated the Netcees Battle League in its history quite like this guy. His unbeaten streaks in the NBL only further cement his legacy, he's tried and tested at this level and rightfully has the prefix King before his name. Few are capable of beating him. Even fewer are still around to tell the tale.
@Orc

Orc has more going for him than his sculpted good looks and the luck of the Irish. This guy must have been dropped on the Blarney Stone as a kid skill wise. An inform Orc is a match for just about anyone, anywhere, any era and I know he has dabbled over at RMBVA previously so he has an idea what to expect when it comes to the business end here. One of the first names on the team sheet when the idea was brought up - and for good reason.

@Hush

Hush is a proven barsmith, capable of landing hit after hit in a relentless assault. He's already a legend in the text game of this generation and has swept aside a lot of former greats to cement his spot with gorillas. Long story short, his battle with JShazo is going to go OFF! Regardless of who wins here this is going to be a barfest and I know both are gonna go all out to finish as top dog!
@Neighbor

Neigh is the returning prodigal son, armed and dangerous with an arsenal of gun bars to take down whoevers infront of him. The swag and flow don's style should transition extremely well here and I think a lot of RMBVA are gonna be surprised at just how good this guy is. Neigh is a legend in his own right and this battle will only further his following. Future HOF'er for sure.
@Allen Knight

This guy is a walking wordplay and sports reference almanac, but his wording and concepts is what really makes him a MONSTER! Allen has long been a personal favourite of mine and again capable of beating the best around on his day. Stylistically again I think his punchlines will transition well in this site battle and he's undeniably top tier.
@Bags

Bags da bearded GAWD been on a hot streak again lately, and when he's in this kind of form he's unplayable. He has bars but can also mix it up on a comedic hype. He's peeped his opponent prior to this and seen V. Free has bars also, so I'm expecting another barfest here as these two slug it out. The jokes and wise cracks can wait for the chat thread. Bags means business and that's a danger proposition for any battler.
@Cred
This one has an element of the unexpected about it, for sure, with it being the only video battle on the card but anyone familiar with either of these two will know both have a more street battle style and bars stacked on top of bars. Cred has come into his own the past few months and has us all sitting up and taking notice. Throwback Mike is no slouch either and this one will be a close run contest if both opponents bring the A-Game we all know they're capable of.
@Junto

Jun the Goon was a fairly late entrant into this intersite invasion, but make no mistake regarding his talent. Junto was hungry to be involved in this and that fire was what convinced me to give him a shot. He's claimed various scalps against some of the toughest competition around and sees this as another chance to further his reputation by bringing another scalp home here.
@Resin M-I-C

Resin is a textual legend who's transcended the eras seemlessly, always adapting to the style and format of the day while still retaining that creativity and originality that's kept him relevant in a career spanning ten or so years. His name alone still strikes fear in those matched up against him. The evolution chart punchline he dropped recently is one of those people will remember for years to come. He has the wit and originality to flawless anyone on his day. A true example of "Your favourite textcees favourite textcee". Long may his legacy continue.
@Destroyer

Des is an OG. Now, I'm not much of a smoker, but we've the resident weedfiend of NC vs the resident weed head of RMBVA. I don't know which is the more potent battler, but Des is my bud and I know he's smoked plenty of herbs in the past and left them lit up. If Smokinstein sleeps on him, he's gonna be left as just another roach in the pile. I'll get my coat.

@Knucklehead

Seth Schnozzberg aka The Bear Jew. Favourite album is 36 Gas Chambers. Nah but for for real, Knuck is a formidable opponent for anyone on his day. Former NBL champ, numerous Fight Night champ as well as a picture battling champ. This guys done it all and been an NCG for years now. His strength in my opinion is when he brings harsh personal lines to his verses and his direct wording gives his punches that added zing factor which leave a sting when they connect. He can be a brutal adversary, that's why I felt thatguy would be a great opponent for him this time out. Their styles merge well and have a lot of comparisons you can draw IMO. This one is going to be HARSH!
@Sharp

Sharp is a part of the moderation team over at NC, but make no mistake, this guy can battle. Extremely well! He's more than capable of claiming a win here, and with his knack for wording and solid nameflips I think he would prove a match for anyone that made the final RMBVA card. Respect is also deserved as he too stepped up to battle relatively last minute when a late influx of battlers wanted to be put on the event. Sharp may not be as known as some of the other more established named on our site, but he's my dark horse here to claim us a win - and maybe even a decisive one considering how close I feel the other battles may be!

@Strikta

The thing I love about Strikta is that you never know what you're going to get. His battle with Dominate at NC is still relatively fresh in my mind because he absolutely killed that and it's one of his best showings of recent memory for me at least. If WalkingDead is who we suspect it might be, we could be in for a classic here. They both seem to be from a similar era in text and have came up surrounded by the same vets and opposition. This right here could be the surprise battle of the entire event, and either way it ends up - this won't be one to be missed!
@ill nik-A

Ill Nik-A was doing this before half of the RMBVA line up were even born. He's already had just about every accolade and superlative I could mention attributed to him. The fact the guy still has it in him to WANT to prove he's one of the best and still compete at the highest level underlines the huge respect I have for this man. He's a proven winner. And he doesn't take losing lightly. I don't see either changing any time soon!
@Veritas the invincible

This battle is gonna be trollific! The second I saw Prelec was down, I knew immediately who I wanted to face him. This one has lulzfest written all over it, and I can't wait to see it go down! Veritas is a cueball in human form. The personification of folically challenged, an avid collector of Star Trek dolls and NCS resident psychotherapist. If there are any chinks in Prelec's armour, V is the one to expose them and hark back to a time in his troubled youth that they've all resulted from. A slobber knocker of LOLing fodder!
@fraze

Fraze is a late entrant and somewhat of a wildcard here, but deserves incredible respect for stepping up last minute to handle business. I think he could surprise a lot of people here, he's shown great potential in his recent NBL run and what I like most about him is that he doesn't follow suit with any one style. He mixes it up well and attempts different things creatively, which dont always pay off, but it's still a good quality to have in that he never gets formulaic to read. I'll be peeping this battle for sure!
@Sn00p

Sn00p is our resident German, but he battles in his second language better than the majority even manage in their first. He's another living legend and future HOF head in my mind with his recent NBL run only confirming how good we all knew him to be. His battle record is stacked with wins against top tier opposition and I think only Karaoke, our Main Eventer this time round, was able to beat him during the NBL's most recent season. This guys totalitarian dominance is almost Hitleresque. You've been warned!

Last edited by sral; 08-31-2015 at 03:20 PM.
sral is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 03:20 PM   #448
Jan
not a bitchassnigga

Quote:
May I have a picture to look at you?
Old 08-31-2015, 03:21 PM   #449
veritas
HALL OF FAME

I'm sorry, but I can't see you?
Old 08-31-2015, 03:24 PM   #450
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

LMFAO GREAT JOB @Kneeslap ON THIS EVENT FLYER!!!

http://m.imgur.com/a/FddYx
Old 08-31-2015, 03:26 PM   #451
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

Old 08-31-2015, 03:26 PM   #452
Jan
not a bitchassnigga

Quote:
I'm sorry, but I can't see you?
Cuz that rko knocked you the fuck out

Old 08-31-2015, 03:26 PM   #453
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Old 08-31-2015, 03:27 PM   #454
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Lol dope @the flyer
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 03:31 PM   #455
Jan
not a bitchassnigga

Quote:
Old 08-31-2015, 03:35 PM   #456
sral
Shrewd as evearthed

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Black August II

RMBVA BATTLER PROFILES WILL BE FORWARDED TO ME WITHIN THE HOUR!
Old 08-31-2015, 03:48 PM   #457
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kneeslap View Post

if we talm bout wrestling well den...

Old 08-31-2015, 03:59 PM   #458
Jan
not a bitchassnigga

Besides the vids I posted I know nothing about wrestling
Old 08-31-2015, 04:59 PM   #459
riffic

Battle Record: 1-0

riffic has a brilliant futureriffic has a brilliant futureriffic has a brilliant futureriffic has a brilliant futureriffic has a brilliant futureriffic has a brilliant futureriffic has a brilliant futureriffic has a brilliant futureriffic has a brilliant futureriffic has a brilliant futureriffic has a brilliant future

riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 05:05 PM   #460
Clutbuck
Battle Rap's Married Man

Battle Record: 2-0

Champed
- Gorilla Writing league

Clutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant futureClutbuck has a brilliant future

I JUST RECEIVED PART 1 OF SONNYS BATTLER PROFILES

PT 2 TO BE SENT TONIGHT

ILL RECORD A VID FOR THE PREMAG TOMORROW AFTERNOON

GOT A LOT OF SHIT FOR THE MAG WROTE UP

ITS LATE HERE THOUGH, CAN WE GET A FORUM UP READY FOR TOMORROW? @Diode @Hush @Sharp @Dr Dog @Vulgar @Certain @Allen Knight

I FORGET WHO ADMINS, SORRY!
Clutbuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buy vin diesels pubes on ebay, goonies never say die, hi i'm martin & i agree, its a trap prelec don't!, like i give a fuck, trap warner