Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2017, 08:03 AM   #1
Kin
Kill.It.Nonstop

Battle Record: 3-3

Kin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant future
Default April 3rd (Produced by ShoKass)

dedication track

https://soundcloud.com/goodwthrmusic/april-3rd
Kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 09:49 AM   #2
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

I'm really glad I listened to this man. I was going through the main disc page checking shit I hadn't listened to and I can't believe I missed this. I never heard much from you but a couple tracks before that uh oh and luck album you did. But you have real talent man. Did you produce this? Who sang on it, if thats you producing and singing I'm gonna be upset. This was a real composition. If you grabbed a SoundCloud beat with the hook in it already and wrote a couple verses it's STILL dope to me because the subject matter. You can take bars out of a song and if you can write with feeling people are going to relate to that shit. I'm not dealing with a friend passing but my grandfather isn't doing that well and it's always nice to get away from your own pain and hear someone else talk about their own. I'm glad you shared this with us, thank you. And I hope you're doing well.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 05:21 PM   #3
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

I read in the thread title you didn't produce this. I just realized lol
Old 12-08-2017, 05:42 PM   #4
Kin
Kill.It.Nonstop

Battle Record: 3-3

Kin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant futureKin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
I read in the thread title you didn't produce this. I just realized lol
appreciate the comments Inf.. nah this is our producer that made it
and all tracks off the album are from scratch... the singing is done by the other half of GOOD WTHR... glad you were at least able to relate and get lost in the song...def' a Deep one

prolly' 90% of the songs off our album are ones people can relate to like this...
it's releasing on the 22nd... be sure to check it out!

http://smarturl.it/GOODWTHR

and for album #2 I know you got some production skills...would love to jump on something...If you listen to more of our stuff keep us in mind next time you cookin' up a beat

PZ
Kin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 07:44 PM   #5
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

My laptop shat the bed a month or two ago. I got a coworker that is taking a look. I've got about 25 sample ideas in the time it's been down so hopefully when I get it back I'll just pump out bangers. I'll let you know.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:01 PM   #6
Chill Phil
World's Heaviest Ghost

Chill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant futureChill Phil has a brilliant future

This was incredible dude. Lyrics, quality, the hook... everything.

I was stuck. Outstanding.
Old 12-10-2017, 01:10 AM   #7
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

A Kin and Inf collabo would definitely be dope. I've listened to some of Inf's beats and I think it definitely could compliment Kin's group as well, I'll be on the lookout for this shit in the future.

Love the song you posted up btw @Kin, what a great way to show respect to your friend and commemorate him. Agree with Phil and Inf on what they said about it as well. Shit's definitely relatable and the quality of the song as a standalone piece without putting all of those other driving forces into account it's still dope af when it comes to the lyrics, production and hook. It's hard making a personal song work on different levels, specially from a personal one to something people in general can enjoy listening to without it having to be emotional for them as well, good shit.

Keep it up.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote