- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

So you were kicking around with being gay or straight before that?
philosophy.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 07:09 PM   #62
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

Believing someone would choose to be a part of a minority is like believing a white guy would choose to be black if given the option.
People make choices to do what seems easiest. Inviting hatred upon you when you could simply “choose” the other option makes no sense at all.
philosophy.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:16 PM   #63
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
intelligence is not correlative to moral integrity.

i earn less and am smarter than destro.

being trans is a choice. virtually everything is, to argue against that is to argue against an individual's accountability - doing that removes culpability. that's a disturbing rhetoric to pursue if you give it an ounce of thought. this ain't fucking milgram.

p.s. everyone's also mentally ill. discriminate evenly.
The choice is acting upon the feeling. The feeling is not. Surely.

For example, if I feel I am a woman trapped in a man's body, I didn't choose to feel that way, the choice is whether to get an operation to make me that gender physically. Whether or not it's mental illness is another matter, I think nature sometimes just throws curve balls.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 07:16 PM   #64
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg Eŋg

bro, white folks try and be black all the time.

male, female, intersex. three biological genders - not a matter of choice. if you want to identify as a woman, ok, but don't compel me to entertain your self-image.

inviting hatred upon yourself makes perfect masochistic sense. how many of us already self-loathe? either that or it's just fashionable.
Eŋg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 07:17 PM   #65
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

White folks try to act black
If given a legitimate choice to become black, I think we’d see quite a bit of backpedaling
philosophy.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:18 PM   #66
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Believing someone would choose to be a part of a minority is like believing a white guy would choose to be black if given the option.
People make choices to do what seems easiest. Inviting hatred upon you when you could simply “choose” the other option makes no sense at all.
while i agree

we live in a society of victims. being the victim gets you rewarded and you get social points.

its the same reason dummies like baked alaska maces himself in the face and says antifa threw acid on him.

he wants to be a victim to garner sympathy and strengthen his cause.

im not saying everyone does it, im sure its a super minority. but it happens.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:21 PM   #67
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
The choice is acting upon the feeling. The feeling is not. Surely.

For example, if I feel I am a woman trapped in a man's body, I didn't choose to feel that way, the choice is whether to get an operation to make me that gender physically. Whether or not it's mental illness is another matter, I think nature sometimes just throws curve balls.
the last trans person i sat down and spoke to was raped and molested between ages 7 to 11 by their elder brother. is on HRT but hates their own face in the mirror to the point of self-harm because they aren't ostensibly female. wants to be a 'sissy fuckhole'. doesn't see these things as causal. thinks the rape just sort of happened and is unrelated to the gender dysmorphia.

is unfamiliar with cognitive dissonance.

destro, you don't think people just want to belong?
Old 08-17-2017, 07:24 PM   #68
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Anecdotes aren’t data
philosophy.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:28 PM   #69
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

u rite.

i'm just gonna throw my dick everywhere while i identify as an otherkin because none of this is a choice for me. i'm just a passenger to the inexorable will of the cosmos.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:35 PM   #70
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
the last trans person i sat down and spoke to was raped and molested between ages 7 to 11 by their elder brother. is on HRT but hates their own face in the mirror to the point of self-harm because they aren't ostensibly female. wants to be a 'sissy fuckhole'. doesn't see these things as causal. thinks the rape just sort of happened and is unrelated to the gender dysmorphia.

is unfamiliar with cognitive dissonance.
Ok, and this may be the case for many trans people, I personally think this may also be a reason people become gay. I'm not saying it's from birth in all cases, I honestly don't know...but how these people feel leaves them with no choice, in their own minds, whether it's due to abuse, whether it's from birth, whatever...they ARE female, or male in their minds, through no conscious choice.

Also, your point here was conjecture, it may have something to do with it, but it also may not. It's speculation.

I'm not saying I particularly disagree with you though, I just think there's going to be more than one reason people do things like this....abuse, attention, a curve ball of nature which would mean SOME people genuinely ARE the wrong gender...there is never going to be one reason or one answer to this question.

I don't even understand why people care about this shit. Fuck do I care if a dude wanna be a female? I don't, not one bit.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 07:45 PM   #71
Eŋg
rhyme capsule.

don't assume my gender, age, or race bruh.

@Witty, i have no problem with a man wanting to be a woman, or a woman a man, if they so wish. intersex occurs in nature. i'm not with the gender fluid shit though, nor compelled pronouns, or the rhetoric positing there is no choice involved in the matter, because that's dangerous for reasons i don't need to outline.

Last edited by Eŋg; 08-17-2017 at 07:55 PM.
Old 08-17-2017, 08:04 PM   #72
WRATH

Battle Record: 4-4

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

I mean a nigga cant think @Destroyer how tf should i know why a mf wants to switch genders
WRATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 08:04 PM   #73
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

You shouldn’t know why
And you have to be comfortable with that
philosophy.
Old 08-17-2017, 08:05 PM   #74
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anecdotes aren’t data
once more WITH FEELING
Old 08-17-2017, 08:05 PM   #75
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

@uh-oh people argue that being trans isnt a mental illness because its a physical feeling from birth. like homosexuality. people argue that racism is a mental illness because it's a mental perspective learned from others. that is why it's not both or neither. they're on different planes in most people's mind including mine.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 08:06 PM   #76
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

you don't have to be comfortable with anything
Old 08-17-2017, 08:08 PM   #77
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

I can see why you’d think that, after seeing your spot
philosophy.
Old 08-17-2017, 08:09 PM   #78
WRATH

WRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant futureWRATH has a brilliant future

Quote:
You are a fool if you dont think people choose to stand out for whatever reason. Especially in todays everyones a youtube star days. Hatred means nothing all publicity is good publicity depending on how you rock 'your thing'.
Old 08-17-2017, 08:09 PM   #79
uh-oh
DA GOD

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
@uh-oh people argue that being trans isnt a mental illness because its a physical feeling from birth. like homosexuality. people argue that racism is a mental illness because it's a mental perspective learned from others. that is why it's not both or neither. they're on different planes in most people's mind including mine.
yea i just think thats a goofy idea. hence the thread. is every learned mental perspective an illness?
Old 08-17-2017, 08:11 PM   #80
WRATH

Be whatever you want i guess seen a bitch turn into a snake thing so its like whatever idc. But that shit is a choice, and if not then why is my crossed wires line off?