Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2014, 11:56 PM   #1
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

Battle Record: 2-0

The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully
Default Hear Ye Hear Ye...

Although most of you are clowns and ingrates, I thought I'd share a couple things with you anyway. If you're an investor, or anyone with more than 500 dollars to your name (not you Strikta), you should take this seriously, unlike 99% of the posts on this site.

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=8531

I link you to that mainly just to toot my own horn again - Apple did almost exactly what I said:

"Any model of valuation you use will show you that Apple is undervalued by 150 minimum right now though. It fell because of what I already said, and because it was/is one of the largest holdings among institutional investors. They bailed early because they got in early and saw those signs to get out, and then it just snowballed. I expect it to rise to well over 550 by the end of this year...but keep speculating all you want, I'll be back to quote later."

At the time, one share was worth $415 and on December 23rd it was worth $570 (+37%).

But I also say that to say this: I have a similar opportunity for you now, so maybe you'll want to take advantage of it this time around.

Amazon (AMZN) has been growing steadily for years now, despite an alarmingly high P/E and almost no net income. I can explain to you in detail what this means, and why I'm not alarmed, but I doubt most care that much. It's already getting TLDR level and I'm not half way done so I'll just get to the point - the stock is currently trading at $396, which is right around the 1 year high. The average investors adage "buy low sell high" does not apply in this case, and I would recommend buying it now. I see it growing to at least $500 by the end of the year, and that's a conservative estimate. I can also explain my reasoning for this in greater detail for anyone serious.

We talked about penny stocks as a "get rich quick" method before, so if you're after fast/big money instead of the safer 25%, I have a second option. This might be something more people are interested in because you don't need the same level of capital or intelligence to do this one, it's relatively easy. It's also A LOT riskier, but as I currently hold a long position, I'm pretty confident in it as well:

http://netcees.co/showthread.php?t=5440

Back in April I tried to have a discussion with you hooligans about the deep web. If you haven't heard by now I'd be surprised, but the deep web is home to a currency called BITCOIN, among other "cryptocurrencies". Bitcoin is now being accepted by Zynga, Overstock.com, etc, as well as other service providers that do not have public offerings.

Bitcoin was worth around $100 in April, and it's now worth roughly ten times that. In the past week alone it went up $200.

The nice thing about Bitcoin is that even if you don't have $1000 to spend you can buy a piece of one. On top of Bitcoin, there are smaller coins like FeatherCoin and LiteCoin that are worth much less - so you can buy a lot now and they'll likely grow exponentially this year. As far as Bitcoins go, there is a lot to feel optimistic about. Forbes has done a bunch of articles (and I'm sure there's more to come), others have called it "the best buy of 2013", and the movie about Silk Road will be coming out sometime in the next year or two, which I believe will result in skyrocketing value for Bitcoin (as it was/is the currency used there).

If you got through all that you probably just had the most enlightening 10 minutes on Netcees ever. As with most investments, these are not full-proof, and I can't guarantee any of what I said will come true. But if you've got some Christmas cash to put away or something, I would seriously recommend looking into these options.

You're welcome

Last edited by The Bully; 01-06-2014 at 12:01 AM.
The Bully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:59 PM   #2
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

lol

brb investing money because piss pants
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 12:03 AM   #3
Allen Knight
The Bad Guys.

Battle Record: 106-34

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- Key to Greatness I
- BA Cypher Tournament
- Tag Team Tournament I
- Fight Night LXXVI
- Time to Kill V
- Fight Night LXXX
- 1-2 Punch League
- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Broad street broker ova hurrr lol wattup philly
Old 01-06-2014, 12:08 AM   #4
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully The Bully

Hahaha broad street broker, that has a nice ring Al.
What's good with you brotha?

invest in depends haha I like that too
Old 01-06-2014, 12:20 AM   #5
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

@namix @Cashius @Neighbor @Aero @ill nik-A @J. Metts @Sharp Nine @Wise Ways @Destroyer @Bagasauras @God Of War @Orc
Old 01-06-2014, 12:22 AM   #6
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

I wanna start investing in stocks when I turn eighteen but I dunno where to start

any kind advice would be koo
Old 01-06-2014, 12:31 AM   #7
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Battle Record: 6-1

Ryan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant future

thanks for the advice @The Bully
Ryan 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 12:36 AM   #8
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fig View Post
I wanna start investing in stocks when I turn eighteen but I dunno where to start

in this boat except for being above 18

guess I should look into amazon, though. appreciate the recommendation and i'll actually read this when im more awake haha
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 12:37 AM   #9
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fig View Post

Take AP Statistics, AP Calculus, and then pick up these textbooks:
Modern Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis (Elton, Brown, Goetzmann)
Financial Statement Analysis (Easton, Sommers, Zhang)

At that point you'll be in a better position to invest than half of the people who have money in the markets.

Or just make a lot of money doing whatever you do and pay me to manage it.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:39 AM   #10
PancakeBrah
SOBER

Battle Record: 2-5

Champed
- AOWL Season 2

PancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond reputePancakeBrah has a reputation beyond repute

AP, as in High School shit?

Brah been there.

2 ez

brb doin poem algorithms
And the ditch in the back road stop
Could you find me?
PancakeBrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 12:42 AM   #11
Ryan 12
Worst of the worst

Battle Record: 6-1

Ryan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant futureRyan 12 has a brilliant future

Here comes Aero with the pseudildo
Ryan 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 12:44 AM   #12
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakeBrah View Post
AP, as in High School shit?

Brah been there.

2 ez

brb doin poem algorithms
...well yea, if he's under 18 that would probably be high school right?

What do you want me to do, boil it all down to a few sentences?
It's not that easy, but it is calculus and statistics.

Last edited by The Bully; 01-06-2014 at 12:51 AM.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:47 AM   #13
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Battle Record: 12-9

Champed
- Site Diss 2013
- Tag Team Tournament III

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Ok where do I start with this thread? So much to say.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:50 AM   #14
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
in this boat except for being above 18

guess I should look into amazon, though. appreciate the recommendation and i'll actually read this when im more awake haha
no problem, yea check it out. If you want a good piece that isn't written by yours truly read "Amazon's 3 Pillars of Growth". That'll give you a basic idea of their direction and sources of future value, without all the numbers that you probably wouldn't be interested in anyway.
Old 01-06-2014, 12:56 AM   #15
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot StarFaggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bully View Post
Take AP Statistics, AP Calculus, and then pick up these textbooks:
Modern Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis (Elton, Brown, Goetzmann)
Financial Statement Analysis (Easton, Sommers, Zhang)

At that point you'll be in a better position to invest than half of the people who have money in the markets.

Or just make a lot of money doing whatever you do and pay me to manage it.
AP calculus and AP statistics are practically useless. Learn or dabble in macro and micro economics and group psychology.

Apple is priced too high for a middle class investor to purchase on its own so your best bet is to buy a mutual or index fund that has Apple in its portfolio.

As far as bitcoins yes that digital currency has multiplied in value so you would have done good buying it early but Bully don't make it seem as though you're a prophet otherwise you would've led us there.

I appreciate this thread though.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:02 AM   #16
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

@Aero

I told you to buy Apple at 400 in July and now it's 550, like I said. I'm not telling you to buy Apple right now, that wasn't the point at all - just to show prior accuracy in analysis and recommendation.

I made a thread about the deep web when I started on it and no one had a clue what it was here...
now that there's some general awareness (and reddit subforum? - I don't go there), I'm back to let you know that this is still a good time to buy.

I'm not a prophet, I'm a stock analyst. What do you want outta me GOAT?
Old 01-06-2014, 01:05 AM   #17
StarFaggot
Leave you flatlined.

Champed
- Site Diss 2013

Bully I want to know specifically how you are making your money grow. What stocks, what's your investment strategy and what industries do you suggest we take a look at
Old 01-06-2014, 01:09 AM   #18
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
Bully I want to know specifically how you are making your money grow. What stocks, what's your investment strategy and what industries do you suggest we take a look at
Old 01-06-2014, 01:30 AM   #19
Diode
PR's Finest

Battle Record: 12-7

Diode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond reputeDiode has a reputation beyond repute

Advising to invest in BTC in 2014 is financial suicide.

Even the chip hashers have moved on to LTC.

And the market continues to flood with garbage.. DogeCoin, KanyeCoin, etc.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:35 AM   #20
The Bully
Non-Humble Don

Feel free to have a difference in opinion.

http://www.coindesk.com/56-of-bitcoi...10000-in-2014/

Obviously the majority agree with me, and it's my area of expertise.
But I'm sure your comment is based on a lot of research and analysis.

Tags
invest in depends, member fdic tldr, troll street journal, ww sista > strik sista