Sn00p
General German

Battle Record: 26-12

Champed
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- Line4Line Cypher Tourney
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future
Default The Ultimate Writer I Sign Ups! {CLOSED}

Would YOU want to get tutored by
one of four legendary text battlers?

Would YOU want them to take YOU
under their wing and help YOU with
your writing?

Would YOU want to get past that
beginner level with ease?

Well, if you don't, then click here.

But if you do, then this is the
tourne
y for you:

First off: Meet your Tutors!

@namix — The wordplay veteran. If
you're looking for a battler with out-
standing creativity and one hell of a
clean wording ... look no further!

@Orc — Mr Swag. If you ever won-
dered what can make every concept
hit ... it's Orc's wording. Not only
that but he has those concepts too!

@ill nik-A — The old and agry grand-
dad. But don't let that fool you. Nik's
been doing text longer than you're
alive. Better believe he knows all
about what's been done and how to
do it right.

@God Of War — How does he win so
many battles, is what you could ask.
But it's simple: When effective wor-
ding meets concise and hard-hitting
concepts, you have on hell of a batt-
ler!

But Sn00p: How does it work?

Simple. You sign up in this thread.
In your sign up, you say which tu-
tors you would want. Yes, I said
tutors. That's plural. Which means
that you will name the tutors in an
order, beginning with the one you
would like to be tutored by the
most, and ending with the one you
are still more than satisfied with.
People who sign up first are more
likely to get their first pick tutor,
so be fast! Once you've done that
you lean back and wait for a hid-
den forum to be created. In there
you will have one week with your
tutor and that tutor's other tutees
before the tournament even starts.
You can ask questions, get wor-
ding advice or just chat about the
weather. It's up to you and your
tutors. After that one week, the
tournament will start. After a sin-
gle elimination process, one tutee
will be left: The Ultimate Writer!
Both he and his tutor will get an
accomplishment for their achieve-
ment.

Got it? Then sign up now!

bleak: God of War, ill nik-A, namix, Orc.
Malachi: God of War, Orc.
Sharp Nine: God of War, Orc, namix, ill nik-A.
Sik Orc, ill nik-A, namix, God of War
Flo Real: ill nik-A, God of War, ill nik-A, namix.
Jah Homie
ZenLand: God of War, namix.
Rayge: Orc, God of War, namix, ill nik-A.
Genocide
Boredom: Orc, God of War, namix, ill nik-A.
Camp Bell: Orc, ill nik-A, namix, God of War.
Anonymous: namix, Orc, God of War, ill nik-A.
Obey: ill nik-A, God of War, Orc, namix.
King Keith: God of War.
Utmost: God of War, namix, Orc, ill nik-A.
Witty

Old 01-31-2013, 05:53 PM   #2
Sn00p
General German

Champed
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Sn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant futureSn00p has a brilliant future

Think you're already too good to
be tutored?
Great! Because we are
still searching for co-tutors, who
are willing and able to help the tu-
tors with their task. If you want
to aid shaping the next generation
of top tier textcees, simply post
in this thread saying you would
like to help tutor. Don't forget to
say which tutor you would like to
help. And if there's more than you
could picture yourself helping,
that's even better! But don't for-
get to say so in this thread.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:55 PM   #3
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

GOW
nik
namix
Orc

no hate to any, Orc just thinks he's text Jesus.

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter
Old 01-31-2013, 06:01 PM   #4
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

since the tournament was laid out after i started the whole cross-train thing --- i figured i'd clarify this:
- you can clearly pick another mentor if you signed up on for the separate cross-training thread
- just pick who you think is going to make you a better writer in the near term, based on your skills, opportunities, and our experience.
- at the same time, I'm clearly going to approach this with a different level of attention than the broader system we're rolling out --- that's about changing a culture, this is about winning a tourney yo! :cool:
Old 01-31-2013, 07:41 PM   #5
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

THIS IS Doppee lol

Im signing in

I already signed up for the cross trainer thing for namix

so I WANTTT : GOW & Orc
Old 01-31-2013, 07:50 PM   #6
Sharp
HE / HIM / FRAC

Battle Record: 56-21

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

daaaaaaaaaaaamn. Wasn't this @Figurative 's idea awhile back? I'd be down for any of these guys if placing starts to look lopsided, but for a list it's gotta be based on who I've seen battle

1. GoW/Hush
2. Namix
3. Orc
4. Nika

still would hope to do namix's training as well, but I've only read a few verses from him and nika each (sick shit, don't get me wrong), hence the lower placing. All are dope tbc
Old 01-31-2013, 08:05 PM   #7
Fig
Om

Battle Record: 8-16

Fig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant futureFig has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nine View Post
daaaaaaaaaaaamn. Wasn't this @Figurative 's idea awhile back? I'd be down for any of these guys if placing starts to look lopsided, but for a list it's gotta be based on who I've seen battle

1. GoW
2. Orc
3. namix
4. Nika

still would hope to do namix's training as well, but I've only read a few verses from him and nika each (sick shit, don't get me wrong), hence the lower placing. All are dope tbc
Can't say it was my idea, but i remember the thread taking about possibly initiating this. I think it's a cool idea though.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:20 PM   #8
Meth

I'll be a co-co-tutor

Old 01-31-2013, 08:28 PM   #9
Fart
You Next

Battle Record: 1-2

Fart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant futureFart has a brilliant future

I remember Fig saying this. And how many uh 'padawans' is each tutor getting?
Old 01-31-2013, 09:09 PM   #10
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

hope this starts soon
Old 01-31-2013, 09:49 PM   #11
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

while the cross training logistics are gonna be rolled out - and general feedback will be encouraged

rest assured i aint training anyone to go against my squad in the interim lol.

again, just go with who ever you think will get it done for you (there's no catching feelings fellas) --- but i do not want to cause confusion with the cross-training, I will be very hands-off with those on other teams while this tourney is going --- just because that makes sense lol

just dont want people to think they're going to get the best of both worlds at the same time!
Old 01-31-2013, 09:50 PM   #12
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

maybe if there is another vet interested - i should just do that cross-training thing, to avoid conflict of interest? lol...thoughts snoop?
Old 02-01-2013, 03:03 AM   #13
Utmost

Battle Record: 13-19

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

Utmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant futureUtmost has a brilliant future

this is a good idea; would like to participate. doesnt matter which vet tho
Old 02-01-2013, 03:34 AM   #14
Scott Akers
Detained

Battle Record: 0-1000000

Accomplishments
- Post 6x in a row every time about shit no one cares about

Champed
- Dong bar championship sucker
- Cried in front of god of war on skype
- Swallows meat swords for a living
- Worst battler of all time
- Has a losing record vs rican

Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers Scott Akers

GOW can be my tutor. :)

do i have to pay for this?
Old 02-01-2013, 06:46 AM   #15
Flow
Upset Champion

Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

I am happy with any of the 4 looked all of them up and all were great. Probably going on the more fresh in my mind...

Ill Nika A
GOW
Orc
Namix
Old 02-01-2013, 07:10 AM   #16
Sn00p
General German

Champed
- Back2Basics
- Fight Night XLVI

Quote:
Originally Posted by namix View Post
maybe if there is another vet interested - i should just do that cross-training thing, to avoid conflict of interest? lol...thoughts snoop?
hmm. Do you have anyone in mind I could ask? Also, I don't actually think there is a conflict. It's inevitable that two of your tutees meet eventually. So what is the problem if that happens here?
Old 02-01-2013, 09:05 AM   #17
namix
been that, done there.

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn00p View Post
hmm. Do you have anyone in mind I could ask? Also, I don't actually think there is a conflict. It's inevitable that two of your tutees meet eventually. So what is the problem if that happens here?
thanks for helping me clarify - because that's not the problem at all --- totally with you, they will undoubtedly face each-other in the future (or even in the near future)...

what i am trying to say is, i'm literally writing down 'trade secrets for creative writing' -- i been keeping notes ever since i started that cross-training thread....

how to address writers block, etc.... it's all obviously just one man's perspective, but my point is, if i start giving that to everyone in the cross-training, then it would be silly for anyone of them to pick me... because they would be able to utilize my braindumps on the side and combine it with all the guidance GoW, Orc, and/or Nika have to offer...

it's a small point man, honestly, it will work out either way --- whoever i end up with need not be scurred lol --- i just wanted to make sure dudes that think 'hey i'm in namix' other thing already' know that i need to hold back on any hands-on 'ish while this is going on...

OR - if there was another dope vet that signed up, if you knew they expressed interest Snoop - i figured i'd throw the idea out there.

I want to do this - but i also want to do the cross-training, so again, just throwing ideas out there.

if there are no other vets that were down - i think Orc/GoW/Nika and I seem like a really good mix of experienced dudes with some good thoughts to offer, so it'll be a win-win either way.

BUT LETS GET THIS GOING LIKE REAAAAAAAAAAAAAL FAST IF WE CAN!

Let me know your thoughts Sn00p, and when this starts so my team can finish it :cool:
Old 02-01-2013, 09:29 AM   #18
Orc
Certified Mother’s Boy

Battle Record: 5-1

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Champed
- NBL Season 4
- GBL Season 1
- Lyric Olympics
- Fight Night LXVI
- Fight Night LX
- Fight Night (3x)
- NBL Picture Roast
- Netcees Battle League (8x)
- NBL Picture League
- Gimmick Battle League
- BA Tag Team
- 1-2 Punch League
- NBL Cypher (3x)
- Battle Arena League
- OM HOF (2x)

Orc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond reputeOrc has a reputation beyond repute

sik i could make u murderous i think
Old 02-01-2013, 09:39 AM   #19
Hush
NJ Devil

Battle Record: Who Cares

Accomplishments
- Hall of Fame

Hush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant futureHush has a brilliant future

Dope idea. Am willing to help
Old 02-01-2013, 10:15 AM   #20
Destroyer
Bags will be avenged

Battle Record: 85-58

Accomplishments
- 50+ Wins

Champed
- Gimmick Battle League
- 1-2 Punch League (5x)
- Fight Night LXXIX
- Fight Night 4
- NPL Roast

Destroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant futureDestroyer has a brilliant future

who is namix?
Closed Thread