User Tag List

Old 02-08-2020, 06:28 AM   #1
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future
Default Immo + Mic booth would be dope

I never listened to Immo before, other than posts I didn't even know he made music.. and if that's him and he did it he sounds like a good kid cudi... Mic booth was a doper version of Mac Miller, and I could come down and lay some gangster vocal shit like MOP... and if uh oh made the beat that would be so dope.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 06:39 AM   #2
Exis

Battle Record: 3-3

Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis Exis

Why do no mods fuckin' moderate...Your given this privilege yet abuse the power, Sorry I just can't comprehend that shit.

Get rid of this troll.
Exis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 06:46 AM   #3
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

I agree ^^ who is this guy get rid of him
Old 02-08-2020, 06:50 AM   #4
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

what have you EVER EVER DONE... like... ever.. forever ever.. for ever ever?.. EVER?

nothing no one even knows who you are. i'm being real sincere and saying it would be dope to see Immo and Mic booth collab, and i'm one of the oldest heads on here with a million battles since I was like 14 and i'm 30... and who are you? seriously who are you?
Old 02-08-2020, 07:04 AM   #5
Exis

I'm not you...that's what I've done.
Old 02-08-2020, 07:24 AM   #6
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

k keep doing you, just don't talk shit to me
Old 02-08-2020, 07:55 AM   #7
Exis

This is a rap forum, how's about close your cake hole or spit sumthin'...Since your so dope & all.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:18 AM   #8
Ouch

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

I'm old and in retirement i've already done a lot, but i'm about to show you what I can follow any leagues
Old 02-08-2020, 10:17 PM   #9
Immolate
I'm UPset

Immolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant futureImmolate has a brilliant future

nigga u even bite shitposts. i already made this thread last month

Last edited by Immolate; 02-08-2020 at 10:20 PM.
Immolate is offline   Reply With Quote